Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vulbjorn's Infested Shenanigans - Ivara complete, Gauss postponed

Vulbjorn

On 2020-10-02 at 5:47 AM, Casardis said:

A little tribute to you as thanks for the amazing skin

Very well done, that looks like an official DE presentation. Any time you post I feel like I should be paying you for work.

P.S. The hell did DE do to their forum, I can't stop embedded videos from playing and they are sound overlapping four times any time I reload the page.

P.P.S I haven't actually received feedback on Grendel yet, I don't think anyone received it yet. 

2 hours ago, Vulbjorn said:

Very well done, that looks like an official DE presentation. Any time you post I feel like I should be paying you for work.

P.S. The hell did DE do to their forum, I can't stop embedded videos from playing and they are sound overlapping four times any time I reload the page.

P.P.S I haven't actually received feedback on Grendel yet, I don't think anyone received it yet. 

Can confirm, haven't recieved feedback either. We will mostly likely get it with the second batch this month.

Hey, I finished a little secret project of mine and CleoNaturin's, Ivara. Full presentation is not yet ready, but will be in a couple of days, give or take. Here's how she looks. Will also soon reveal more stuff. (Need to finish Gauss too)

EkARuMtXgAI8liM?format=jpg&name=4096x409

• 2 weeks later...

I have received feedback on Grendel, and this is the first time DE asked me to make his horns bigger, instead of shrinking them, which makes me excited about possibilities. Will rework him soon, will be better. 

Also, Ivara is ready, here's a render of her final textures and default colors front/back. Will go up in a couple days on workshop. Eat your veggies. Don't smoke. Pump iron. 
 Tintbase.jpg

Beautiful as always i love your skins Vulbjorn you're the best.

Can't wait for it to reach Xbox

I really want to see you do a nova and mag skin as well somewhere along the line i know they'd be amazing

On 2020-10-27 at 2:40 PM, (XB1)Harbinger XK5 said:

Ivara Lilith Skin, Beautiful as always I love your skins Vulbjorn you're the best.

Can't wait for it to reach Xbox

I really want to see you do a nova, ember, and mag skin as well somewhere along the line

On 2020-10-23 at 10:24 AM, Vulbjorn said:

I have received feedback on Grendel, and this is the first time DE asked me to make his horns bigger, instead of shrinking them, which makes me excited about possibilities. Will rework him soon, will be better. 

Also, Ivara is ready, here's a render of her final textures and default colors front/back. Will go up in a couple days on workshop. Eat your veggies. Don't smoke. Pump iron. 
 Tintbase.jpg

know they'd be amazing

A Goddess, this skin is beautiful beyond measure.

On 2020-08-21 at 1:20 PM, Vulbjorn said:

Thanks, finally my Ash came out of the limbo, two years in the work for one of the simplest frames. I'm not sure what DE will need to be changed on Moloch, I didn't receive feedback on him, meaning - it will be rather substantial. But it's good. I'll be able to transfer my new artstyle onto him, which I used on Ash and meat cleaver, will be more infested. And not sure about skana, I don't think I ever made a skin for it, unless I'm forgetting something?

why make skins exclusive to specific weapons it limits the use of the design to people who use the weapons the skins are for.

On 2020-05-20 at 11:49 PM, Crashen said:

I know you can't make guns, but I would love to see your take on an infested sniper. I always pictured it's "scope" being an eye ball with an optic nerve that would line up with the 'face'. And maybe it shoots hollow spines, or little maggots that burrow and explode. I dunno. But the idea intrigues me.

Why can't he make gun skins

On 2020-05-26 at 1:50 PM, Vulbjorn said:

Do you reaaaaally want more Excalibur skins, tho.

There are no infested Excalibur skins though all of the other ones are not to my style i almost exclusively use skins made by you.

On 2020-05-26 at 7:29 PM, Vlada91 said:

Not really, but i do want some for wukong... He need some love and his tennogen skins looks really good on prime body 

Excalibur has too many bad skins but not any good skins all the more reason for Vulbjorn to make an Excalibur skin.

On 2020-10-23 at 5:24 AM, Vulbjorn said:

Tintbase.jpg

This collaboration is breathtaking and says good things about you being able to tap into the talents of and work with fellow artists.  You just keep getting better.

I’m afraid I’m going to have to report you for violating the community’s financial responsibilty.

The only  way to rectify this problem is to do a truly monstrous additional alt helm for my Volt.

Just a helmet is fine.

Hey, I’m not a MONSTER. 

On 2020-10-23 at 4:24 AM, Vulbjorn said:

Tintbase.jpg

Ooh, both of you have my vote and hopefully my money too, in a future accepted tennogen. I'm looking forward to seeing this get officially accepted in, hopefully one day.  I'm very excited now, the anticipation.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2020-10-03 at 4:24 AM, Vulbjorn said:

V, is your awesome Infestichete coming to PS4/5?  I wanntttz it!

Will it work on Zaws???! Plz?

On 2020-12-01 at 5:43 AM, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

V, is your awesome Infestichete coming to PS4/5?  I wanntttz it!

Will it work on Zaws???! Plz?

It should work on zaws, but it wasn't accepted into the game yet, and I cannot guarantee it being accepted so I dunno about PS

• 3 weeks later...

Archived