Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What do you guys think these are? (Warning, I'm overthinking things.)

Spartan336

There are these worm things in the gardens. For context, here's a picture of them while a garden is being built. You can see them change positions between the pictures. 

YuyzaTD.jpg

QaaycYw.jpg

From what I can tell, these worms just float about the room doing jack. Where are they when the room is complete you ask?

0EcBMIp.jpg

(Don't ask why the graphics are #*($%%@. And I know why, so no need to tell me.)

They're those twin lights floating around, except the worm part is invisible. 

Now, these worms could just be a frame for the lights made visible on accident when a room is being constructed, but what if it isn't? What if space is filled with intelligent worms that make a living off of building Dojo's? I mean, you never physically build the rooms yourself. You just add resources, as if paying someone else to do it. 

What do you guy's think these worms are, if you even think they're something to begin with?

The cigarette smoking man and Vor in the artwork picture look too much alike. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Ancient=The great Old Ones.

Limbo is The Doctor, Ordis is the Tardis.

Half Life 3 is still not there, there is 3 1-s in 3 Lephantis has 3 heads and then there is Chewbacca which is completely unrelated you can't argue with that, checkmate atheists!

Fomorian Accelerant can't melt Clem memes.

4 hours ago, kgabor said:

The cigarette smoking man and Vor in the artwork picture look too much alike. Coincidence? I don't think so.

Ancient=The great Old Ones.

Limbo is The Doctor, Ordis is the Tardis.

Half Life 3 is still not there, there is 3 1-s in 3 Lephantis has 3 heads and then there is Chewbacca which is completely unrelated you can't argue with that, checkmate atheists!

Fomorian Accelerant can't melt Clem memes.

Cthulhu?

Edited by (PS4)watt4hem

I think it's a non-malevolent nano-swarm, like the ones that live in our nano-forge on the Liset. Free-floating lights that turn waste such as dust and dirt from our Tenno or waste from the plant life into power for their electric glow.

You see their swarm contrails during construction because, during that time, they actually participate in the building process, trailing particulate matter as they churn material into the room's foundation. When the room is complete, the swarm condenses and spends the rest of it's life as a part lamp-part roomba.

Thats been my explanation since 2016 anyway.