Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

when are you nerfing condition overload? if you wont give it to the firearms as well pls.

Zeclem

seriously, because of this mod a crit weapon like jat kusar does more damage when built for status. and on top of that it also buffs both normal and ground finishers attacks. why is that even a thing? a single combo on any weapon that has a forced finisher can kill basically any enemy and it makes no sense. 

or give similar mods to guns as well. i want my tigris prime to shred crap faster.

Edited by Zeclem

They most likely won't. Condition Overload is a weapon made for status melee, arguable one of the weakest status weapon categories because most status melee can't benefit from Berserker. And what makes a status weapon? Fast Fire Rate/Attack Speed. So they gave those weapons a buff in the form of this mod in order to make them less frustrating to use. On top of that, it's a drain 15 mod at max rank that in most cases is gonna need another forma. 

To get the most of the mod, you need to he applying multiple status effects to the enemy at once. So it requires you to not only fit in your essentials like Pressure Point, Attack Speed mod, and your combo timer, but you have to get multiple status effects in there (at minimum, three dual stats) plus Condition Overload. It's a balanced well needed and liked mod that makes status melee fun to use because now you can actually kill stuff.

7 minutes ago, bad4youLT said:

condition overload to me is counterpart to blood rush and body count so I hope never

edit ; we need balance between crit and status , I dont want one ruling the other

except there is no balance thanks to this mod. status is flat out better on melee and some cases, on the rest of the weaponry.

5 minutes ago, Rawbeard said:

what exactly is the problem here?

status being vastly superior to build for cus of this mod? to the point of making any other build in the game irrelevant?

@(PS4)LordBartimus considering that jat kusar actually performs better with a status build cus of this mod, no. you dont need any of those. most melee stances in the game has multihits to make up for that attack speed when it comes to proccing things.

Edited by Zeclem

Just now, Zeclem said:

status being vastly superior to build for cus of this mod? to the point of making any other build in the game irrelevant?

This is very much untrue. The most effective and superior build that I've seen in my time playing is a Crit/Status Build. A good example is Silva and Aegis Prime builds. Status is good for high end missions where you need to strip armor and apply a lot of, for lack of a better term, true damage. So for 3+ hour long survival, yeah, your need a status weapon more than anything else. But I can take my crit focused Venka Prime into a Grineer Fortified armor Sortie 3 and do just fine. 

7 minutes ago, (PS4)LordBartimus said:

This is very much untrue. The most effective and superior build that I've seen in my time playing is a Crit/Status Build. A good example is Silva and Aegis Prime builds. Status is good for high end missions where you need to strip armor and apply a lot of, for lack of a better term, true damage. So for 3+ hour long survival, yeah, your need a status weapon more than anything else. But I can take my crit focused Venka Prime into a Grineer Fortified armor Sortie 3 and do just fine. 

ive never said crit was weak. now try that venka with a status build. hell if you dont wanna bother with numbers i will for you.

crit build here:https://goo.gl/EsX2ud  

status build here: https://goo.gl/qTZn5Z

to see how they would look like you might wanna give it 3 or 4 status procs(which is extremely quick to do btw) and a combo counter of whatever you feel easy to keep up all the time.

Edited by Zeclem

You not going to take RESPONSIBILITY for the NERFS are you? 

DE DON"T benefit from NERFs, [Conditional Overload[ OK? (not referring to Super-Rare costly Items).

This is PvE Contents, and the more FUN it is for each different Game Play Style.

The more reason to try them each and find the one fit your Preference.

CRIT, have Multiplier Damage.

Status is different type of damage.

o.o DE do not intend them to be the SAME or "Balance" them side by side.

Unless you have a 20% Crit 20% Status Weapon. DO NOT BREAK what is WORKING.

1 minute ago, DesFrSpace said:

You not going to take RESPONSIBILITY for the NERFS are you? 

DE DON"T benefit from NERFs, [Conditional Overload[ OK? (not referring to Super-Rare costly Items).

This is PvE Contents, and the more FUN it is for each different Game Play Style.

The more reason to try them each and find the one fit your Preference.

CRIT, have Multiplier Damage.

Status is different type of damage.

o.o DE do not intend them to be the SAME or "Balance" them side by side.

Unless you have a 20% Crit 20% Status Weapon. DO NOT BREAK what is WORKING.

pve doesnt mean nerfs cant exist. thats a pointless claim to even consider.

9 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

Honestly, the only OP thing about Condition Overload I see, while Blood Rush and Maiming strike exist is the fact they are stackable.

condition overload does one thing those other two dont. its damage buff stacks off of itself. for example, if the target has 2 status effects on it, damage buff isnt %60+%60=%120. its %156. 3 status effects? its %310. 4 status effects? its %555. all meanwhile youre having cc/armor shred/viral/what else you have on your weapon to them. it is pretty disgusting. in an ideal situation where you can somehow magically get every single status proc on a target it multiplies your damage by 281.47. 

Edited by Zeclem

8 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

condition overload does one thing those other two dont. its damage buff stacks off of itself. for example, if the target has 2 status effects on it, damage buff isnt %60+%60=%120. its %156. 3 status effects? its %310. 4 status effects? its %555. it is pretty disgusting. in an ideal situation where you can somehow magically get every single status proc on a target it multiplies your damage by 281.47. 

condition overload isnt overpowered. if you look at the wiki it shows the multipliers for number of status effects on an enemy. with all status procs it does 281.47x damage. try looking at the wiki page.

Just now, Wrum said:

condition overload isnt overpowered. if you look at the wiki it shows the multipliers for number of status effects on an enemy. with all status procs it does 281.47x damage. try looking at the wiki page.

reading numbers isnt strong suit i guess? those are numbers taken directly from wiki page.

and it IS overpowered.

15 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

condition overload does one thing those other two dont. its damage buff stacks off of itself. for example, if the target has 2 status effects on it, damage buff isnt %60+%60=%120. its %156. 3 status effects? its %310. 4 status effects? its %555. all meanwhile youre having cc/armor shred/viral/what else you have on your weapon to them. it is pretty disgusting. in an ideal situation where you can somehow magically get every single status proc on a target it multiplies your damage by 281.47. 

Someone watched distant observer..

And also, Your comment on other builds being irrelevant is invalid, You can build your weapons how ever you'd like, make it efficient or not that's why we have so many mods.. CO is NOT a must have, if you don't like it stop using it.. YOU HAVE A CHOICE.. 

it's annoying how people keep crying to nerf EVERYTHING they don't like on the forums.. if you don't like it, STOP USING IT.

Since we're at it though.. can we please nerf Seers riven disposition.. having 300% + Zoom on it is WAY TO OP

Edited by --Q--eXotic-

Just now, --Q--eXotic- said:

Someone watched distant observer..

And also, Your comment on other builds being irrelevant is invalid, You can build your weapons how ever you'd like, make it efficient or not that's why we have so many mods.. CO is NOT a must have, if you don't like it stop using it.. YOU HAVE A CHOICE.. 

it's annoying how people keep crying to nerf EVERYTHING they don't like on the forums.. if you don't like it, STOP USING IT.

i rather have balance between builds so people who prefer one thing over another wont be left behind because of their choice of gear and build, since this mod makes status melee way too stronger than crit ones.

2 minutes ago, Zeclem said:

condition overload does one thing those other two dont. its damage buff stacks off of itself. for example, if the target has 2 status effects on it, damage buff isnt %60+%60=%120. its %156. 3 status effects? its %310. 4 status effects? its %555. it is pretty disgusting. in an ideal situation where you can somehow magically get every single status proc on a target it multiplies your damage by 281.47. 

Yeah, I know but considering you rarely get over than 5 different status on the same target, your damages are "only" multiplied by 10.5 while you get 243% chance of crit x4.75 with a x4 combo, roughly equal to guaranteed x8.5 and 43% chances of 12.25% while using Blood Rush, True Steel and Organ Shatter.
It's fair considering you generally use Condition Overload + 2 elemental mods on a non-slash status weapon (so 3 mods too) and especially, considering you really rarely get 5 status, 3 or 4 in most of time, so only a x4.09 or x6.65 mutiplier.

So, the only real overpowered thing about Condition Overload if you compare it to crit weapons is the fact it can be combined with the crit mods on an hybrid weapon to get even higher numbers.

Just now, Ferah_Frithu said:

Okay, I may be missing something here, but why in the name of all 7 dwarves would anyone want anything nerfed in a non-competitive PvE game?

Please explain.

It's quite simple, a balanced game is always funnier to play because you feel free to choose between differents ways of playing instead using the META weapons to farm prime parts faster as possible and sell them for platinums in order to not spend a single buck on the game you play everyday, that's all.