The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Impossible Riven Challenge

Crowshrink

4 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

If instead of starting a thread with the "its imposible" crap (when A lot of people can easily do it) you dont start one asking for advices ? (ye ... i supose its easy to think that things are broken and not that you have no skills or knowledge about a game after more than 2 years here ) ...

You don't have to be an elitist trashcan about it.

9 hours ago, Antiphoton said:

Equinox or Ember with max range Maim/WoF could work, too.

This is exactly how I do it, with Equinox!! Equip "patagium", go to a low level planet, find the biggest wall u can in that tileset, turn on maim, jump on the wall, Cling to it, enemies will start die when they get in range. Once u start to fall, wall hop and cling again....rinse and reapeat. Might sound like a lot, but it's not and it's really simple........

That is one of those that you are just better off deleting it.   To have 20 mobs spawned at the same time in close proximity would be a miracle and why waste a miracle on a mod that is overwhelmingly going to be for a useless weapon and have craptastic stats?

Edited by Kyronz

1 minute ago, Kyronz said:

That is one of those that you are just better off deleting it.   To have 20 mobs spawned at the same time in close proximity would be a miracle and why waste a miracle on a mod that is overwhelmingly going to be for a useless weapon and have craptastic stats?

Or alternatively check some of the solutions given in the topic already OR google it.
But hey... why bother?

14 hours ago, Crowshrink said:

You can't get detected at all.

Actually, you can be detected. You just can't raise alarms. There's a very big difference between the two. 

This can be done easily on an Eris tileset with Ember and WoF. Get a trail of infested to follow you, then wall jump into a corner with WoF and kill them as they come to you. I've done 2 of these, they are not hard. 

On 9/27/2017 at 9:10 AM, Crowshrink said:

There is no way anyone can do this.

https://gyazo.com/7e48a74c2c6539f709ba484287149f99

I have done this so many times

Get ember, go to a low level infested mobile defense. (do not insert the key )

Activate your WOF, keep on jumping on a wall without touching the ground. JOB DONE

PS: it would help if you bring along a friend as loki just to increase the number of enemies