Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Twitch Drops Prep and Exclusive Sigil Drop

[DE]Taylor

38 minutes ago, Yehlan said:

Twitch drops, a fantastic way to punish anyone who streams warframe that is not on your list. Woke up this morning excited about the update and ready to pull an all day warframe stream which isnt abnormal for me anyways. But knowing that people now have a massive incentive NOT to watch me that I have no control over really sucks. Wonderful way to promote the warframe community and those who support the game by ensuring we don't stream your game for the duration of the Twitch Drops event. I guess I will go stream something else and play the new update when I am not streaming so I don't get further punished for streaming Warframe.

On the contrary, you're much more likely to get random viewers during this event. Any Twitch streamer playing Warframe grants drops. The only special thing you get from watching those specific streamers is a sigil.

That is, if the Twitch drops worked at all. I didn't even get the syandana for linking accounts, and I've followed the steps that were supposed to fix the issue.  So maybe do your streaming once it works properly?

13 minutes ago, Syvarin said:

That is, if the Twitch drops worked at all. I didn't even get the syandana for linking accounts, and I've followed the steps that were supposed to fix the issue.  So maybe do your streaming once it works properly?

The Syandana is dropped into your inventory without any kind of notification. Just search for it by name after you got your accounts properly linked.

The drops are very much broken though, yeah.

Edited by oFallenAngel

3 minutes ago, oFallenAngel said:

The Syandana is dropped into your inventory without any kind of notification. Just search for it by name after you got your accounts properly linked.

The drops are very much broken though, yeah.

Right you are. I assumed it would be delivered to my inbox like pretty much every reward ever.

Still nothing for watching 7+ hours of official streamers, but at least that's an acknowledgement that the accounts are properly linked.

Finally got everything from the Twitch drops except the Sigil.

Only thing I could complain about is that I got two Hunhow Sentinel Masks, but since you can only actually have one, that's one drop that basically gave me nothing.

Oh, and also, the Wisp decoration is bugged. I placed it well enough, but now the game doesn't recognize it as a decoration so I can't move or remove it.

I just checked my inventory and everything is still bugged all I have is the syandana for linking accounts and nothing else dispite the fact I have watched over hours of multiple streams  and have met every criteria to have all the rewards.Is this just so buggy only a handful of people get their rewards

26 minutes ago, (PS4)SageHeed said:

I don't have "Share my activity" turned on and I've gotten drops.

Weird, I still haven't received my rewards and it was turned on. I watched AGGP, and Daniel throughout the night. I only received the Totem. I know I saw both them complete achievements. Still waiting for those rewards.

Edited by (PS4)Agonizin_Death
More info added, then added update on my situation.

I just got the totem, but I still haven't got anything from watching Flynn's nor Mogamu's stream last night achievement-wise. If this isn't fixed soon, all the partnered streamers will already have most of the Eidolon achievements done, and this includes "By the Dawn's Light." If we don't get our rewards for those especially after spending all that time watching the streams, I'm going to be a bit disappointed.

my warframe/user says "Twitch Sync: Linked to Could not find, check back later.. Click here to unlink"

I have received the Syandana for linking the twitch account, as well as previous Free prime with prime promotions (Frost Prime and Syandana, still waiting on Soma/Scindo), but have now watched over 20 hours of twitch streams, including the dev stream that just finished a few minutes ago and have not received any items at all. 

Please advise. This is entirely demoralizing that I might miss out on limited time items.

I got over 50 rewards so far on PS4. I watched more than 20 stream at the same time yesterday. Most of the rewards were:

• 40 Starbursts,
  • 15 blueprints for Latron,
  • 9 decorations glyphs for the ship
  • 2 neurodes
  • 1 ember star
  • 3 of the same helmet for sentinels.

No Prime stuff yet.

Edited by (PS4)MaKTaiL

20 hours ago, Vesperos said:

ok so i watched now nearly 2 hours an partner streamer of warframe but still recieved nothing after i started warframe... and yes my account is linked with twitch and everything.

Just for going clear when exactly will the rewards be given to players cus currently it seems like it doesn´t works or i missed something so obvious that i´m blind again...

Also have this issue. Got nothing from watching Reb do her fishing achievement on today's Devstream, either.