Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Marked for Death Spawn Rate is Intense

Eradicyst

Hello everyone and DE,

You all know Shaodw Stalker right? Now I have a good story for you. Everytime in the 3rd level I start, Shadow Stalker spawns.

I know that Shadow Stalker is controlled by a conclave master but his spawn rate is 100% (one spawn a day)

I've had enough of Shadow Stalker. I know I can get War BP from him but he's too annoying to play a normal mission.

Tip: Create a mission where Shadow Stalker will be removed from your own spawn rate forever.

I hope that someone can help me to get rid of Shadow Stalker.

- a great warframe player: Sven3001

Stalker Zanuka and G3 are very easy assassins.

Stalker is only hard when you are lower level, but there are plenty of gear choices that destroy him pretty quickly. The only way to get rid of stalker is get better with your weapons and modding. If you play with multiple people, you will have a much higher chance of killing shadow stalker.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

8 minutes ago, Sven3001 said:

I hope that someone can help me to get rid of Shadow Stalker.

1 minute ago, JSharpie said:

That's... not his spawn rate.

This is true, but atleast help with their question. They clearly are sort of new if stalker is hard, and just pointing out that they are wrong helps no one.

Shadow stalker's spawn rate is 1.5% + (0.5% × P); P = Number of Cell members.

Make sure you take weapons with varied elemental damage types so you can switch to another element once he builds up resistance to your primary. Some have had luck standing on a crate or similar as stalker isn't great at working out where you are if you do this.

I have often though his spawn formula takes frame and weapon levels into account as I have not seen him for ages but then I've not had anything other than either a secondary or melee weapon levelling. If I go out in mostly un-levelled gear he usually appears but that may just be my luck :smile:

9 minutes ago, Sean said:

What?

It's just an AI, not player-controlled at all.

I think people confuse this with when they showed at Tennocon the Dev controlling the Stalker and people seem to assume itsa new game type or mission by now, while in reality i tihnk they just had tehre fun since it would ruin alot in my eyes wtih Stalkers behavior if people start suing him as they want.

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cash201293 said:

You speak as if Stalker is actually hard to fight. Only time he comes out for me. Seems to be everytime I want to lvl some equipment. You do know you can reset his resistances right?

only if youve finished war within. running into him before then is a bit of a pain.

1 minute ago, Marine027 said:

I think people confuse this with when they showed at Tennocon the Dev controlling the Stalker and people seem to assume itsa new game type or mission by now, while in reality i tihnk they just had tehre fun since it would ruin alot in my eyes wtih Stalkers behavior if people start suing him as they want.

if stalker was controlled by the best coclave players everyone would be getting slaughtered.

If you are having a hard time with Shadow Stalker, that's probably because you are using too much of the same damage type. This is unic to Shadow Stalker and Sentients, yout damage loses effectiveness the more you hit them with the same damage type.

Also, hitting him with the Operator's void attacks will reset the damage absorption.

You should generaly setup your equipment to be able to fight different kind of mobs instead of just hitting everything with rapid fire weapons modded for corrosive.

Edited by Duduminador

Just now, Tsukinoki said:

You can also use Madurai to cleanse his resistances as well, but that is obviously on a horrendus cooldown.

seriously?! why didnt i know this? i ran into him 7 times after second dream and i could have taken him out much more easily.

1 hour ago, JSharpie said:

That's... not his spawn rate.

Very true, but it seems since DE went into work overtime the invasions from all sets have kind of jumped into overtime. I'm getting stalker at least 1 in 5 missions at this point, hit squads about 50% of the time, G3 about 1 in 6 missions, and Zenuka about 1 in 10 missions. Put them together and almost every mission I've got some sort of invasion going on. Most cases I just ignore them unless they're going to make me kill them.

1 minute ago, Cortanis said:

Very true, but it seems since DE went into work overtime the invasions from all sets have kind of jumped into overtime. I'm getting stalker at least 1 in 5 missions at this point, hit squads about 50% of the time, G3 about 1 in 6 missions, and Zenuka about 1 in 10 missions. Put them together and almost every mission I've got some sort of invasion going on. Most cases I just ignore them unless they're going to make me kill them.

They didn't, you're just getting really (un?)lucky. I haven't seen any of them in months and I'm marked for all 3.

2 minutes ago, JSharpie said:

They didn't, you're just getting really (un?)lucky. I haven't seen any of them in months and I'm marked for all 3.

By all rights, I should have used up all my death marks on all of them in the last week alone. I don't even bother with bosses at this point unless we're talking about sorties. Yesterday alone, I had stalker spawn 8 times. That's just nuts...

4 minutes ago, Cortanis said:

By all rights, I should have used up all my death marks on all of them in the last week alone. I don't even bother with bosses at this point unless we're talking about sorties. Yesterday alone, I had stalker spawn 8 times. That's just nuts...

But if you're playing with other people he can spawn.

51 minutes ago, Podge said:

seriously?! why didnt i know this? i ran into him 7 times after second dream and i could have taken him out much more easily.

Also works on sentients.

While the cooldown on it makes it impractical it can be useful at times when you want to strip resistances without worrying about getting your operator insta-murdered and dealing with the debuff that comes from that.

5 hours ago, JSharpie said:

But if you're playing with other people he can spawn.

Difference is that we know who he's after because he starts talking to you specifically. I'm talking about those specific instances. Same also applies to the death squads.