Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About Riven mod trades

ValloVN

Hello

It is very disturbing how trade chat is being ruined when people pretty much scamming others by calling rivens "godly" and putting prices over thousands of platinum.

Most of those rivens arent even that great at all. New players example dont even know if certain riven with certain stats are great and worth such amount so they are sort of being decieved.

And trade chat is being flooded by such unneccesary random variations of mods and insane prices which ruin economy. People shouldnt be able to buy things for 10p and sell for 2000 for no effort at all. It is not right people being enabled to do such things.

Anyway i think rivens should not be tradable with stats. Only rivens that should be possible to trade are Veiled riven mods  so prices would be always certain amount like 20-60p depending on riven. It would make trade chat simple and more welcome to new players too. There is no need to make game more complicated than it already is. 

Ty and sorry for my bad english.

But this is how game makes new money now, so the game will live longer.

But yeah I hate Rivens, just spend 120k Kuva on riven for Lacera and didn't got very good stats, just good. I farmed without booster so it took me 100 kuva flood runs :/, farming Kuva without boosters is naaaah. So it is like come on spend your money for dual resource booster, you will farm kuva 2x faster...

Rivens maked this game a little Pay2Win, buy Resource booster to farm faster or enjoy the hell of farming 2x longer. Or buy strong Riven mod from player for 1k+ plat.

I would prefer two options:
1.Roll Riven mod stats (Just as it is now)
2.Change one stat to what you want for 30K kuva and one Veiled riven mod.

So you will roll stats until you got decent stats and make adjust on one stat and make it perfect Riven for you.
Instead of farming on UNKNOWN that can waste your time, you can farm for purpose that you know you will get it for Sure.

Edited by IfritKajiTora

How is that a problem again? Just because people sell "godly" rivens for ridiculous amount of plat doesn't necessarily mean these items actually get sold. If they do get lucky and find someone so desperate to get them, more power to them, but that doesn't involve you in any way.

It's a free market.

Edited by JuicyButthurt

I already wrote how its a problem so no need to ask same question again. 

I myself like rivens way they work and exciting part of getting good rolls. I dont have any issues about riven unlocking,rolling and kuva farming mechanics. 

Trade chat is part of game and way its being used ofcourse it involves me same as anyone else. 

People can judge for themselves if it is "Godly" or not (a stupid term to begin with - "god roll").  You are under no obligation to buy it - nor is anyone else.

You can see the stats prior to purchase - so no scam.

If someone is willing to pay 1000p for something who are you to tell them they shouldn't or they can't?

There is nothing complicated about trading rivens.

This is a complete non-issue other than the old adage "a fool and his money..."

You don't want it? don't buy it.  How does this hurt you? you didn't have it before and don't have it after... 

"I want the rivens but i disagree with the sellers price, so i decided to come to the forums and moan about it, because if there is one thing i like, is to lecture the sellers on the correct price for things"

Players buy and sell content for the price they want, if you disagree with a price, then don't buy it, that simple.

As for the subject of godly rivens, that is usually a term for a riven that suits your gameplay exactly in the way you want, it's perfect, these mods are hardly ever sold because getting another one like it can take eons.

What players often do is getting something similar or deemed amazing and then assuming it is amazing for other players, this is a mistake, every player has a different vision of efficiency, they use weapons in a way they prefer (excluding the players that copy builds, those are trying to play someone else's gameplay, essentially the reason why thay are at the very best just average players) and so it's impossible to assume the mod is "godly" for someone else.

The term is simply used like a fake seal of aprovement, like trying to sell a cheap whitebrand power supply and then slaping the 80+ titanium efficiency seal on it, just because it has a seal it doesn't mean it is what you want.

Just was here to give my feedback and concerns that troubles me. Everyone opinion about things like that are different.

I am sure there are ppl who understand and read whole thing i wrote, not just see this feedback as a threat to their business with rivens.

Ok thats about it, wish u all best and have fun :)

I dont like replying to topic multiple times.

Just now, ValloVN said:

Just was here to give my feedback and concerns that troubles me. Everyone opinion about things like that are different.

I am sure there are ppl who understand and read whole thing i wrote, not just see this feedback as a threat to their business with rivens.

Ok thats about it, wish u all best and have fun :)

I dont like replying to topic multiple times.

i alwayes talked about this problem.crazy prices.. rivens witch are not even decent ppl selling for very high amount of plat... hunting ppl who are not very familiar what stat are good what not getting ripped of

6 hours ago, ValloVN said:

Anyway i think rivens should not be tradable with stats. Only rivens that should be possible to trade are Veiled riven mods  so prices would be always certain amount like 20-60p depending on riven. It would make trade chat simple and more welcome to new players too. There is no need to make game more complicated than it already is. 

Oooh I like this one. Cuzz honestly I am freaking disgusted by the prices people put on their rivens and how the worst people seem to get the best rolls and then go sell to the biggest fool out there. I mean seriously, most rivens I see now are being sold for 40 euros or more, like what the actual F?!

Something has to be done about this, it's getting out of hand.

22 minutes ago, Acersecomic said:

Oooh I like this one. Cuzz honestly I am freaking disgusted by the prices people put on their rivens and how the worst people seem to get the best rolls and then go sell to the biggest fool out there. I mean seriously, most rivens I see now are being sold for 40 euros or more, like what the actual F?!

Something has to be done about this, it's getting out of hand.

Yeah It is really disgusting by now. There is no denying some players are taking advantage of others and [DE] is watching this. 

Every time a big game does something with lootboxes, DLC etc. half of youtube goes crazy to report about it. Meanwhile this is going on....

I`ll leave you with this!