Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Roadmap: Post-Launch!

[DE]Rebecca

No notifications for Twitch Drops. The Syandana just got put into my Inventory, if somebody else didn't tell me, I would've thought that I ever got it. 

And im watching iFlynn stream, he got one achievement so far, and if I did get something from it, it's kinda hard to tell what if I don't get a notification for it. Because as far as I know, I didnt get anything for the achievement.

1 hour ago, Budley said:

No notifications for Twitch Drops. The Syandana just got put into my Inventory, if somebody else didn't tell me, I would've thought that I ever got it. 

And im watching iFlynn stream, he got one achievement so far, and if I did get something from it, it's kinda hard to tell what if I don't get a notification for it. Because as far as I know, I didnt get anything for the achievement.

watching the same stream, didnt get anything, how do i know? i didnt get the 1h of watching reward as well, and ive been watching since poe launched

3 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

1) We are staging up for a Hotfix to squash some of the bugs.
2) Twitch Drops: We are seeing partial success in this campaign, but not 100%. Something is up. We are troubleshooting the issues we can find to make sure we can deliver the Drops campaign as intended. Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you'remissing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

Word from the HQ!

Any ideas on why, or what to do with a black screen after clicking Play in the launcher? I get a crash afterwards.

- Restarted my machine

- Verified download cache

- Currently optimizing cache

This has never happened before with WF, and I always keep my rig clean and tidy.

Frustrating the hell out of me.

4 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

2) Twitch Drops: We are seeing partial success in this campaign, but not 100%. Something is up. We are troubleshooting the issues we can find to make sure we can deliver the Drops campaign as intended. Viewers & Streamers don't worry if you think you'remissing out - we'll fix it up and get things going! Don't make support tickets or anything for this - we'll work it out in batches!

Do you think those who were watching warframe partner obtaining acheivements and was not rewarded, will those who have been affected will they receive rewards soon??

I was watching Dk's stream and i did not receive anything at all.

Edited by (XB1)falconpwnch0234

same issue here been multistreaming shul and inexpensive gamer since the very start, they have had several achievements and been watching hours now and nothing but the Syandana , also a notification would be helpful too... also concerned achievements that streamers have got and we didnt get rewards we have missed and can't get again 

also the main quest give in CETUS says to go out to find Saya on the edge of CETUS I've spent hours trying and looking for this and noting..

many map icons for pickups and stuff not working correctly, you can destroy a crate and it still shows its there on the map..

a zoom in and out function is a must for the Map on the plains to big to see anything, and im playing 4K so I'd imagine on 1080p much worse

Edited by DelBoyJamie

7 minutes ago, Mepheri said:

hopefully soon, and we do need to hope for it to give us the rewards we should have gotten

Would have gotten not should ave. DE is basically giving out items for free. They don't owe us anything

And saying i hope they fix it soon will change nothing, theyre not gonna work less on the issue

Edited by JeanBanditX

so.. not totally clear, do console players need to watch these 2 weeks of streams and recieve prizes when its released or wait until console release and watch then?

Edit: yes I know not actually watching it for full 2 weeks, just.. the time period.

Also I'd like to know more about the twitch PC exclusive skins, will they be available for console eventually? I mean.. the cape and and what have you practically are part of the set.

And yes 'you console players already have unique skins', I know, I personally feel PC should get unique skins, but not through outside promotions such as twitch.

Edited by Evilpricetag