Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Are you liking PoE so far?

EndermanBeast

Even though everyone was hyped for it, I feel like the update wasn’t good. Mostly because of the grind which new players have no clue how to get and doesn't help them in anything over than PoE. Also, archwing... why can’t we just have a normal arch wing where you don’t have to farm materials/fish to get.

Tell me if you liked it or not, and what you would change in the comments below.

i feel the quill standings even after the buff are still beyond reason to get I honestly hope they bring them more inline with other syndicates as the benefits there don't really give enough for all the work the better amps are mainly there to kill the terrorlyst faster so why do we have to farm them to the point of hatred to even get anywhere with the rep some daily quests or something would go a long way to make it easyer plus since we can only farm rep for them for 50 minutes every 150 minutes it really limits it and I know some people who haven't been able to gain almost any rep because of work and life they can only play for a hour or 2 a day which means its almost impossible for them to go anywhere with quill if I can have 1 hope for this update its that someone in DE can see this post and take into consideration these people ive been playing for 4 years and I have all the time in the world to farm but I also take the time to stand back and look at others and this current rep gain Is insane

I'm enjoying it. It has its issues and room for improvement but considering its just dropped it's fun.

18 minutes ago, iDragolyte said:

I like it, but I just feel it was a little too rushed.

Considering how rushed almost equally as large updates have been in the past DE has done a decent job of not completely ballsing this one up due to the rush to get it out IMO.

1. Archwing doesn't need to run on fish oil just because we're not in space. We should be able to just use archwing whenever we see fit, no added penalties or costs.

2. Farm is phenomenal again, but that's not what's bothering me. I'm actually okay with the grind, seeing how the new content add SO much to the game. What I have a grip with DE is that they are introducing a whole new set of resources that's completely unrelated to the main game. The content of PoE feel more of a side-story DLC cum expansion that's targeted at veterans who have nothing else to do, rather than a new-player friendly content drop.

3. Bugs. Bugs everywhere. Just take a look at the forum posts for PoE and you'll know.

First of all, PoE is rushed as I assume. Secondly, there are various bugs that needs fixing, PoE has affected Warframe with many bugs recently.

I've even lost a long 2-hour farm in PoE, including a battle with an Eidolon Teralyst, due to a bug that caused me to instantly crash upon exiting the Plains.
Though, they've fixed this issue and I'm glad that it never happens again. But I am wondering if there still are any other possibilties for a bug like this to come up again?

Just now, TheGodofWiFi said:

While PoE is fun in many places, there are massive glaring problems with it. The unreasonable/unrewarding grind being one. Quest breaking bugs being another.

What bugs did you have? I did it easily( mostly because i could one shot everything) and with no bugs

Just now, EndermanBeast said:

What bugs did you have? I did it easily( mostly because i could one shot everything) and with no bugs

The quest was fine. I should have said "game breaking" bugs. I'll correct that. As for the bugs; Bounty stages not starting. Frequent crashing. Squad mates not being able to join my session in the plains. Eidolon glitching out and not being able to die. The list goes on.

i dont dislike it but it just has a lot of annoying sht about it like the weird fish oil archwing thing thats just stupid and the focus point requirement is too much.. it just seems like one big as* map with a lot grind that not currently worth it.. maybe in the future they add stuff or what not but idk if i was a new player maybe i would like it since its so big and such and with the fishing and mining and such but as a vet its kinda meh 

I think it's just "meh"

-Too much grinding. Resources and what not. Eh.

-The art style of the bazaar is boring and just... heart breaking. Who knows how many years into the future and their bazaar looks like a place 2000 years ago. it's disgusting.

-The quests are ok. The same thing and pretty basic but it's not like we do anything else in other game modes anyway.

-The map itself is ok. It's not gorgeous, it's not hideous. It looks fine.

-The main quest made me vomit a little in my mouth. *bad accent* ONKO! ONKO! ONKO! ONKO!!!!

-Characters are extremely unappealing and not memorable. I just remember they are old and ugly looking.

-Fishing is the one true savior of this patch.

But who cares anyway... the operators are taking over, the story is now a simplistic "chosen one anime" line, the design of Warframes and their deluxe skins are mediocre, there's a million things they promised that are on hold because they keep jumping into the next thing-- guns are still a lot of fun. Everything else sucks but I like getting new weapons. Not melee, guns.

I told myself to not expect anything from PoE so I wouldn't be sad, and I did right. Cept for now getting Operators further shoved down our throats.

Goddamn the negativity. 

Our beloved dungeon crawler evolved into open world triple A title type of game with ~ 200 staff members (EA has 8800) while implementing new type of enemies and a gigantic boss, new resources, new mechanics (fishing, mining, bounties, operator upgrades) and people whine it feels rushed

Of course it's going to be a bit buggy in the beginning, it's something they've never done before and due to faculty limitations they can't possibly erase every single bug before release. 

Edited by NPC

Loving the Clem out of PoE.

Being nolifing in the plains for every free minute of my time for the last few days.

The sheer novelty and scope of it is breathtaking.

Having a ton of fun trying a lot of different frames in the new inviroment.

The Teralyst fight is hands down one of the most fun experiences I've had in the game. Maybe even one of the most fun experiences I had in gaming in general. I had a blast spending weekend with a friend trying out various loadouts and tactics.

Never knew how much I need the staring in the water untill I had it.

Also, dix pix on rox!

As for bugs - isn't the first big update I see to be fazed by temporary inconvenience.

As for grind - isn't the first day I play the game, I know what it's about. I don't have to have everything right this second. I'm in the game to stay, so I can afford to take it easy, and if I'm going to continue to have fun playing, I'm gonna get everything eventually. And if I decide to stop playing, it wouldn't matter if I had everything maxed out or not.

There's a lot of wierd/stupid/questional [DE]sign [DE]cisions, but again, not the first day I'm playing to be fazed by that.

The main thing that matters to me - this update, as well as the rest of the game, oozes with love, passion and dedication (even if not enough of time and QC) put into it. I'll take it over any shallow, empty, soulless husk of AAA bollocks EAs, Ubisofts and Activisions of the world puts out.

15 hours ago, Heatnix. said:

-The art style of the bazaar is boring and just... heart breaking. Who knows how many years into the future and their bazaar looks like a place 2000 years ago. it's disgusting.

Do you remember the Old War, Operator?

Edited by WindigoTP

I would love to love the update. But until they fix bounties failing when "abandoning objective" when it's still hundreds of meters away, or just flatout not progressing to the next stage, I can't say my experience so far has been anything other than kubrow dung. Normally I forgive bugs with new updates, but this issue pisses me off beyond the edges of the god damned universe. Currently running the 2nd bounty for like the 8th time NO JOKE from random bullcaca fails.

EDIT: Weaken the Grineer Foothold stage is 99% of the time, the cause of the mission just stopping progressing.

Edited by Azlen

It's disheartening that negativity is so popular on the forum. 

I'm having a blast with PoE. What's up with this obsession with perfection? It's never going to happen.  The game is still one of the best of it's type, yet people insist on bashing it like the devs are clueless as always underperforming.