Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So Login Day 700 is on Halloween. What do we know?

(XBOX)SweatyPick3L

On 10/28/2017 at 7:39 PM, Littleman88 said:

It could very well be nothing.  DE has no obligation to stick to a system that probably should have a limit if they're not planning on a crunch down or some system of getting around waiting YEARS to get something from the daily login milestones.

And I'm totally fine with that. It means I can stop loging in after 650 and I just hit 650.

Still if that was the case then there is no point in WF wiki tracking it as the next "Daily tribute milestone"

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82
No longer two days away

4 minutes ago, Jorak_Falconstar said:

could just be they havent actually put anything in as they are to busy fighting fires on the plains.

I mean that's true, they still could hot fix it on Monday or even Tuesday. Just figured there needed to be a [PH] first. Idk 

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Absolutely. With cool spinny effects or something. Maybe they are gonna surprise us with it Tuesday? 

It can quell the raging of players stating it's unfair to lock mastery behind a wait wall. Maybe some weapon type skins for future milestones, like a secondary wide skin, or a scythe skin. kinda like the deluxe skins

10 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

It can quell the raging of players stating it's unfair to lock mastery behind a wait wall. Maybe some weapon type skins for future milestones, like a secondary wide skin, or a scythe skin. kinda like the deluxe skins

A "great scythe" skin...would be neat considering day 700 falls squarely on Halloween....

5 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

And I'm totally fine with that. It means I can stop loging in after 650 and I'm 2 days away. 

Still if that was the case then there is no point in WF wiki tracking it as the next "Daily tribute milestone"

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Tribute

Game wiki's are typically run by 3rd parties, not by the developers themselves, and anyone can edit the content.  Sure, DE can contribute, doesn't mean they do.