Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anybody who bought the new Ember skin?

-NEP-hypernepmension

2 minutes ago, Leahzar said:

Yes. Because I had the extra plat and I liked the Syandana. The body itself is not that bad actually, but the helmet is a different story... won't be using that at all I think...

I feel the same about the body. While I think it's more suited to a Zephyr skin, it still looks pretty good on Ember. But that helmet man...

Nah. Why would I buy a chicken anyway. Ember prime's default skin is so much better than the deluxe and it's quite sad. 

If there's one skin I want for Ember is her Magesty skin. Tennogen is so much better, even if you pay real money. 

Nekros is looking fantastic in my opinion, like a sleek villain. Poor Ember man, it's just.. so forced and not appealing whatsoever. I don't know why I'd swap using Majesty for it. Nova Deluxe skin was good except for that helmet but like, I'm not too big on either Helmet or Body for Ember. It's just kind of a shame tbh I really wanted to give it a chance but I just can't look at it. I honestly think they threw Ember Deluxe under the boss by purposefully releasing it alongside Nekros. As if they knew it wouldn't go over well if it was just Ember.

Edit: I suppose I could toy around with it a little more, will report back if mind is changed after more time customizing.

Edited by Vindicative
Clarification