Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mesa Deluxe after Octavia?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

First Nekros looks.. cool. The Scythe looks cool. I will purchase Nekros Deluxe. 

The Ember umm..well.. Tennogen guys did her better. I'm Srry guys..just my opinion. (And what's with the Mohawk, doesn't she have 3 other helms with a Mohawk?!) anyway..I won't be purchasing Ember Deluxe.  

Now with that said...I know Octavia is next...but PLEEASE PLEEASE DE, when doing Mesa deluxe all I ask is she have a Full length Duster and A "Vash the stampede" hand cannon skin for revolvers. Please. That is all. 

Thank you

Edited by (XB1)RDeschain82

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

when doing Mesa deluxe all I ask is she have a Full length Duster

dog with a bone, huh Deschain?

I'm wondering if those two new skins will come with our update, my guess is probably not. don't care at all for Ember and I wasn't gonna bother with Nekros until I saw that Scythe Skin, which is pretty badass. I reckon I can get a good colour scheme with it, so could be the first Deluxe skin I've bought in a LONG time.

as for Mesa, I know a lot is riding on her Deluxe for us, if it ends up looking trash then I'll be waiting ages before another one of my favourites (Harrow) can redeem their art team in my eyes. all we can do is hope.

10 minutes ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

dog with a bone, huh Deschain?

I'm wondering if those two new skins will come with our update, my guess is probably not. don't care at all for Ember and I wasn't gonna bother with Nekros until I saw that Scythe Skin, which is pretty badass. I reckon I can get a good colour scheme with it, so could be the first Deluxe skin I've bought in a LONG time.

as for Mesa, I know a lot is riding on her Deluxe for us, if it ends up looking trash then I'll be waiting ages before another one of my favourites (Harrow) can redeem their art team in my eyes. all we can do is hope.

Oh absolutely. 

IMO when I look at Embers deluxe I don't see a "Fire Frame" I see a "Dinosaur Frame" or "Prehistoric Frame".

When I look at Nekros I see death, ghosts the full theme. 

I figure we have a 50/50 chance for a good looking aesthetically pleasing vagabond themed Mesa skin. If they would let me I would hire a artist to draw it for them...sigh..but yeah hope is all we can do. Ugh. 

8 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I mean... .

Credit where credit is due, the quantity of skins has speed up.

I just feel like the Tennogen crew could do them better. Idk. 

4 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

Tennogen can change only :
1. Coloring options and put more details
2. Texture
3. Helmets

They can not mess with the mesh of the frame.

I know, but if they were allowed to..could call it Tennogen Deluxe. 

I know @fredaven And @A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n would be all over it. 

I feel like these two guys right here if allowed could make some fabulous Delexue skins. If allowed full access, to get creative. 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

First Nekros looks.. cool. The Scythe looks cool. I will purchase Nekros Deluxe. 

The Ember umm..well.. Tennogen guys did her better. I'm Srry guys..just my opinion. (And what's with the Mohawk, doesn't she have 3 other helms with a Mohawk?!) anyway..I won't be purchasing Ember Deluxe.  

Now with that said...I know Octavia is next...but PLEEASE PLEEASE DE, when doing Mesa deluxe all I ask is she have a Full length Duster and A "Vash the stampede" hand cannon skin for revolvers. Please. That is all. 

Thank you

Yeah that ember skin is fu:king ugly as sh/t. Not ever buying that 

3 hours ago, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

I know, but if they were allowed to..could call it Tennogen Deluxe. 

I know @fredaven And @A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n would be all over it. 

I feel like these two guys right here if allowed could make some fabulous Delexue skins. If allowed full access, to get creative. 

I wouldn't... I'm not that great at making custom meshes. I prefer working with the default models. @HitsuSan, however, probably would jump at that opportunity.

Now, if they allowed us to reskin deluxe skins, I'd definitely do that.

5 hours ago, A-p-o-l-l-y-o-n said:

I wouldn't... I'm not that great at making custom meshes. I prefer working with the default models. @HitsuSan, however, probably would jump at that opportunity.

Now, if they allowed us to reskin deluxe skins, I'd definitely do that.

You're correct sir, i will only do that if i were allowed to cause lots of warframes could be way better shaped (...Atlas). But i'm sure every long time tennogen artist will switch to it eventually cause the more you practice the better you get and some of us have already almost 2 years of experience in doing models for warframe (not to mention that some of us had already an extensive amount of professional experience before that). Definitely though it would mean a change in how tennogen works cause right now it's unthinkable to do a thing like that with a short written amount of feedback only when the model is done and finished.