Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Inaro's Maximum Health Potential?

TitanInDesolation

Question

I made a post about this a while back on a wiki forum. I'll link it to ya, but here's what I said.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:952796#26

Just did the math for ya. This is the highest your health can get with a fully decked squad in a raid:

60118 Hp!!

How? Inaros with Vitality and Primed Vigor using a Hirudo and Sancti Tigris, Nidus max power strength, chroma max power strength built for heat, Equinox Peaceful Provocation built for Day Form and 250% PS, Trinity for constant heals and energy, Rhino Prime for crowd control, Oberon for max heals, and Another Max Power strength Nidus. All frames equipped with Growing Power and coaction drift as auras.

First to use their abilities is the equinox with her Provoke, giving +80% increase to power strength, then everybody uses a status weapon to proc their Growing Power to give +234.3125% power strength, then the Nidus casts his Parasitic Link and links up with the other Nidus to buff his parasitic link. The second nidus then links up to Chroma to multiply Chroma's power strength by 7.40265061x, who then uses his elemental ward, that has 200% more base health times the PS of ((349%+80%+234.3125%)*7.26723654785) =4910.27068% Power Strength.

48.2044884265*2 = 98.2054136 times Base Health.

96.408976853+4.4 (Vitality) + 2.2 (Primed Vigor) + .25 (Purity Effect) + .25 (Hirudo) = 105.305414 x Base Health.

Inaros Base Health is 550. 550*105.305414 = 57917.9777

57917.9777 + 2200 (Health at Max Rank) = 60117.9777

This rounds up easily to 60118

There is a unique way to possibly make it even MORE powerful, but it requires the use of awkward and quircky game mechanics that may or may not work as intended. What you need is an Ogris with max status, radiation prioirity build and as minimal damage as possible, including a negative damage riven. Afterwards, you will need to shoot your foot with the ogris until you inflict yourself with a radiation proc, after which you can cast well of life on the inaros on your team. Well of Life ensures that the target remains suspended, all damage inflicted on him heals teammates, and also increases health by 10x!!!!

60117.9777*10 = 601179.777, which would be rounded down, so maximum amount of health on a warframe bar none is:

601180 HP!!!!!!

The End

EDIT: Completely redid this post in light of reading over something I forgot. HERE is the highest health possible in game.

EDIT 2: After doing some tests and researching on PoE, Nidus' Link was changed to not stack links to one another, thus changing the formula completely. New formula involve an Axi Run, with a Chroma, Inaros, Nidus, and Equinox. Equinox has Peaceful Provocation at 80%, all frames have growing power, and nidus and chroma have every power strength mod on, including augur secrets. Inaros has hirudo, Sancti Tigris, vitality, primed vigor, and gladiator resolve. If Nidus and Chroma both get the double range and Double Strength buff, using the same formula from before, doubling nidus and chroma's PS, we get   51612.44 health as the max. 10x with trinity link, and the current TOP health is 516124.4, which would be buffed to 516125, but this would require a trinity specter as an enemy.

If you want something easy to test for max results consistently, then get an LoR team of Nidus, Equinox, Chroma, Inaros, Trinity, frost, nekros, and Oberon. All frames have growing power, nidus and chroma with max ps.

you'll get 26273.61 health. 262736.1 with trinity on the team radiation procced.

This post shows the highest previously and the highest currently. Enjoy

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

1 minute ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

the maximum i had was 10254 but if i would have 2 more players it would be probably around 11k

Yeah right, forgotten about the pitiful Physique aura and Coaction Drift.

Primed Vigor (+220%), Vitality (+440%), Elemental Ward (+746%) and 8x Physique+Coaction Drift (+168.705%) would result in ~10861HP in total.

Just now, JuicyButthurt said:

Yeah right, forgotten about the pitiful Physique aura and Coaction Drift.

Primed Vigor (+220%), Vitality (+440%), Elemental Ward (+746%) and 8x Physique+Coaction Drift (+168.705%) would result in ~10861HP in total.

Gladiator Resolve gives another bit of health

6 hours ago, Xzorn said:

Inaros using this: https://goo.gl/fGByir

With Arcane Guardian x2 would have....

(200 + 400) * (1 + 1.1 + 0.6 + 0.6 + 0.45 + 0.45) = 2,520
2520 / 2820 = 0.8936
6820 / (1 - 0.8936) = 64,110
425 / 0.41667 = 1,020 / (1 - 0.8936) = 9,588

64,110 + 9,588 = 73,698 eHP

...Not really a practical build though.

i bet chroma can get more

1 hour ago, CpTKugelHagel said:

i bet chroma can get more

He can. Chroma can break 100k and with a functional build.

Thought both are armor based so the eHP is unreliable to certain damage types like Puncture which halves their armor values.

Rhino actually has the highest eHP values right now sitting between 70-130k depending on the number of targets he charges.

55 minutes ago, Xzorn said:

Thought both are armor based so the eHP is unreliable to certain damage types like Puncture which halves their armor values.

Rhino actually has the highest eHP values right now sitting between 70-130k depending on the number of targets he charges.

yes but don't it run on duration?

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

radiation proc

You cannot inflict a radiation proc on yourself. Unless I am mistaken.

Aside from that, looks good.

Edit: you are missing Gladiator Resolve (+180% health). So, you are out a little (which is good, we can reach more health than 60,118)

Edited by krc473

3 hours ago, TitanInDesolation said:

yes but don't it run on duration?

Chroma? Yea.

Most of the damage eaters in the game have pros and cons.

Inaros and Chroma are highly susceptible to Puncture, Toxic and Bleed procs though Bleeds can be mostly taken care of with a mod. Mesa is very durable with 32k - 50k eHP but she can't deal with radial damage so a single Napalm will ruin her day. and other frames like Nidus, Rhino, Nekros and Trinity who don't have these direct weaknesses rely heavily on buff management. I just tend to think of Armor damage reduction as unreliable because it's weaknesses are something the player has little control over.

10 hours ago, krc473 said:

You cannot inflict a radiation proc on yourself. Unless I am mistaken.

Aside from that, looks good.

Edit: you are missing Gladiator Resolve (+180% health). So, you are out a little (which is good, we can reach more health than 60,118)

I added Gladiator Resolve to the EDIT 2. The original post came out WAY before all these new fancy mods existed. It was also a time when Nidus could stack links with other Nidus'. The EDIT 2 is the current correct answer including everything.

Also yes, you can inflict yourself with whatever status effect you have on your weapon. I inflict slash procs with my glaive p on myself to use for my chroma to gain that huge damage buff from Vex Armor. I've seen others do this for PoE, but unfortunately, us console scrubs don't have this yet lol

12 hours ago, Xzorn said:

o0vwxh3.jpg

This is a bit excessive, but this is the iron skin I got one time with my god build. With a chroma, oberon, and valkyr on my team, I imagine I'd be able to get even more.

With my chroma build solo, I get around 190k EHp. If I were to make the ultimate tank EHp team, I'd have a chroma, blessing trinity, oberon/nidus, and gara. Blessing trinity buffs EHp by 4 and gara buffs EHp by 10, thus with both, I can get 40x my EHp, and the oberon would give me roughly 400-500 armor that would stack with my vex armor (since vex armor takes total armor. Nidus would be able to give me heals over time and buff by vex armor, but oberon is better for endgame damage because he can strip armor off of enemies in 2-3 casts of reckoning. Nidus can gather enemies and throw a pox+torid+zenistar and in 60 corrosive procs (not terribly hard with that combo) nidus too can completely strip armor. All in all, I think giving oberon prime an endgame use is more important than flexing that EHp, so let's go with Oberon Prime for now. My god tier chroma (assuming oberon, chroma and gara have growing power on (oberon and chroma should always have it and gara has a D polarity naturally, thus she'd easily be forma'd out)), then my chroma would have 279950.131 EHp. With Gara and Trinity, multiply that health by 40x and that's 11,198,005.2 EHp. This means that Chroma CAN easily outpace Rhino in terms of EHp, with the right team, but in solo, rhino is king of EHp, and more flexible with team comps. If anyone would be interested in trying this with me when PoE comes to console, let me know and I'd love to do this combo with you.

Edited by (PS4)Crixus044

1 hour ago, (PS4)Crixus044 said:

I added Gladiator Resolve to the EDIT 2. The original post came out WAY before all these new fancy mods existed. It was also a time when Nidus could stack links with other Nidus'. The EDIT 2 is the current correct answer including everything.

Also yes, you can inflict yourself with whatever status effect you have on your weapon. I inflict slash procs with my glaive p on myself to use for my chroma to gain that huge damage buff from Vex Armor. I've seen others do this for PoE, but unfortunately, us console scrubs don't have this yet lol

My mistake on the gladiator mod.

As far as I am aware, you have never been able to inflict radiation procs on yourself. I have not seen this changed. I have also not been able to do it (have not tried in a while). I will test this again though.