Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I'm trying to be patient with your support, but this is getting borderline unacceptable DE.

Granpajo2

I opened a ticket about some lost items during a failed transfer from the Plains from Cetus.  So far, its been 15 days as of this writing, and all I've gotten is auto responses and canned messages telling me I can choose ONE item out of all the items I lost. This even happened to me 5 separate times, always after killing an Eidolon, and I'm only asking for two runs worth back. I've attached the screeshots of the lost items.  One of which was the items that were gained while using a booster that I bought with platinum. Platinum is worth real money. You're telling me that the money I spent is only worth getting ONE item back out of all of it? This is wrong. Your software failed to perform the functions necessary to appropriately reward a player, and I'm not the only one affected. Everyone in my party, every time also got stuck in the never ending transfer between plains and Cetus. You later patched this, but the items were already lost, after they had been rightfully gained. Real money was exchanged and so far your auto mods are telling me that that means nothing really, that I can have a token of what was lost, despite real money having been exchanged for it. I waited patiently while your small staff at the Support desk sorted through this, but frankly this is unacceptable. Take responsibility for your failures, and stop screwing the paying customer if you want to be trusted with our money in the future.8Je14Na.jpg4VrXR45.jpg

Well, if you bought a double drop booster, cores aren't effected by them anyway, drop chance used to work not even sure about that now ._.

Support has been bogged down since PoE released, just wait, or you can probably send a new ticket. I'm not sure if that's against any rules or anything though.

Edited by PoisonHD

36 minutes ago, Granpajo2 said:

Everyone else in the screenshots ALSO lost their loots. All of us got stuck, so they deserve their loot too.

Just to be clear , you waste weeks of times and effort on cry here in the forum/support for something that takes maybe 15 minutes of gameplay ? . Seems your strategy to manage your time its brilliant .

3 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Just to be clear , you waste weeks of times and effort on cry here in the forum/support for something that takes maybe 15 minutes of gameplay ? . Seems your strategy to manage your time its brilliant .

You can't earn what was lost again because you can't get the time spent back.

Sure, you can go and earn more of x item but that doesn't actually replace what got lost.

Asking to receive what you lost is reasonable if you had no control over losing it to begin with.

Give them time, I had a problem with not getting getting digital items, it took them almost 2 weeks. 

Think of it like this they could have 50 to a people working on support (doubt that many) servicing million of players each with problems, not only that but they have to try and get to the bottom of the problem see what the glitch/problem is and try go about fixing it.

24 minutes ago, Yagamilight123 said:

You seem like a pleasant person.

10 minutes ago, Mintaro said:

Pick the flawless eidolen shard? I don't know what you expect us to do? 

Do you work at DE? Was the thread addressed to you? Not trying to be a $&*^, but legitimately, why would you waste your time and everyone else's, taking ownership of a problem that isn't your issue, nor addressed at you? You do realize this forum isn't solely populated by players right? You could have easily just bypassed this thread and not said anything, but instead you decided to come in and post something that's not helpful nor relevant. 

11 minutes ago, Granpajo2 said:

Do you work at DE? Was the thread addressed to you? Not trying to be a $&*^, but legitimately, why would you waste your time and everyone else's, taking ownership of a problem that isn't your issue, nor addressed at you? You do realize this forum isn't solely populated by players right? You could have easily just bypassed this thread and not said anything, but instead you decided to come in and post something that's not helpful nor relevant. 

No point in lashing out on me. You have your support ticket to discuss the situation to DE's support team. I do apologies for your digital items and time lost but i don't see the point of thread public announcement unless you going for sympathy or try to ruffle feathers to start a witch hunt.

No hate

1 minute ago, Mintaro said:

No point in lashing out on me. You have your support ticket to discuss the situation to DE's support team. I do apologies for your digital items and time lost but i don't see the point of thread public announcement unless you going for sympathy or try to ruffle feathers to start a witch hunt.

No hate

I'm not lashing out at you. I'm just curious as to why you'd bother making your post in the first place. It served zero purpose, and seemed to vastly misunderstand the point of the thread. I wasn't asking YOU, or anyone in the community to do anything about it. I posted here for DE's attention, since they apparently take forever to respond to tickets, which frankly isn't that great of a thing for DE to have in place. Its a policy that should be revisited, especially when real money is potentially involved. 

You realize that DE would never discuss a support ticket in an open forum like this, right? 

No matter what they said, even if they completely capitulated to you, they would receive a massive backlash.  Either from people who are "taking your side" and think you're 100% right, or from the people who're "against" you and believe the opposite.

1 hour ago, Granpajo2 said:

So who is the person you are "addressing" ?, because nobody from DE gonna respond this more than for close it . Learn how to use the forum pal (sad that someone register since 2014 doesnt know how the forum and support works) .

Edited by Yagamilight123

He's calling out on the quality of DE's customer support. I think it's a fair thing to do.

Probably DE needs to spend some of the money they (hopefully) get from the boost in player numbers to invest on hiring more people, for support/customer service and also for developments and fixes.

You can't expect to handle twice the amount of players with the same number of people.

To OP: My personal experience with DE's customer support has been great in the past. Maybe they're just horribly bogged down right now with the surge of players following PoE.

Edited by Archonos23

You're whining that you don't get answers from the support but at the same time tell that the case is almost closed, just waiting for you to tell which 1 of the lost items you would want to be reimbursed. I'd say this is on you and not the support.

2 to 8 weeks is about normal response time on inventory tickets.

Sometimes you get lucky and it gets answered earlier.

The support guys are pretty heavily overloaded, from what I hear.

Really, just be patient and play the game, it'll eventually get looked at by someone and processed.

Look at it this way, when you do get something from that, you'll possibly have forgotten about it, and it'll be like a little mini-Christmas.  :)

Edited by DeMeritus