Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Show me your fashion frame for Volt!

EndermanBeast

3 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

WTF THAT LOOKS AMAZING!!! GG! 
Please tell me how on earth you made it please! I know just from looking that the weapons are Amprex, Ohma, and Twin Gratakas and the armor set is the Quaro Set.

Graxx Volt Skin.
Quaro Armour set.
Disconnect Syandana
20171112223206_1_by_carnage2k4-dbtigzh.j
20171112223227_1_by_carnage2k4-dbtigz9.j

12 minutes ago, EndermanBeast said:

Time to do a low budget version of this then. :smile:

(I dont have Volt Graxx skin or Disconnect Syandanna but want both).

I use the Tonfa Reverse Holster for the Ohma, if it's set like the following they will be symmetrical on the back, I like it as they look like batteries or something.

omah_by_carnage2k4-dbtijm5.jpg

Edited by Carnage2K4

• 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, (PS4)Oryx453 said:

My volt prime is being crafted right now in the foundry; I can't wait!!! Does anybody have any suggestions as to how I should make him look? I've got 60 platinum to work with ( I'm on PS4 ).

Depends on your tastes with fashion frame, just... try not to make his colors too bright then you should be fine!

13 minutes ago, AcceI said:

I wish I could...I mean I had the prime but deleted it because volt was so underwhelming. U_U

You felt the need to bold this? If you felt him underwhelming then you were just not playing him well, plenty of players myself included, take him into everything and anything and excel.

On 11/12/2017 at 5:12 AM, EndermanBeast said:

Volt is never seen as a fashion frame so I want to see if you have made your volt worthy of Mordor fashionframe.

Will post images of mine later.

EDIT -  Here's the pics!

Reveal hidden contents

20171112115358_1.jpg

Made this to "rival" my Titania. (Below)

20171112115450_1.jpg

Back on topic... Volt has been a pretty solid staple of Fashionframe for a while now, see him all the time. Visit Larunda 1 and 3 (usually later in the evening) and you'll find the real endgame going on!

a4AE8D4.jpg

There are so many beautiful Volts here... I love them all! I just can't decide which ones I like best. I need to buy a few skins and cosmetics to play around with. So far I have only been able to get my hands on stuff Baro brings as far as cosmetics go. For Syandanas I have the ones from special events like the anniversary, and then I have one that my friend gifted me for my birthday in the year that I started. I have only been playing for a year unfortunately, so I don't have much of anything. I will re-do my FashionFrame later today after school and show ya'll what I come up with. I have a decent looking Volt at the moment, but he's been like this for a while now. Too long. I had him like this right before The War Within came out. He needs a revisit. 

EDIT: I am a Volt main, so don't get me wrong, it's not that I don't use him or anything, I have just been satisfied with his look until as of late.

Edited by KelsierSurvivor
Clarification.

13 minutes ago, m101011 said:

volt delux is bad and DE should feel bad

I'm not personally a fan of it, nor have been since it was previewed, but some people do like it and they should be allowed to enjoy it without insult.

Art is subjective no matter how hard you want it to be otherwise, so an objective statement like you posted does nothing but insult the artist and the person actually enjoying that work.

On 12/1/2017 at 4:23 PM, Kedai said:

Art is subjective no matter how hard you want it to be otherwise, so an objective statement like you posted does nothing but insult the artist and the person actually enjoying that work.

this isnt art its in the market. lets let the free market speak. bet less than 1 out of 100 players with volt will use it. that means its a failure. its not the rhino palatine skin or grax mesa skin. its a failure. its a bubble gum flavored carbonated beverage aka "Tab" and cannot be confused with classic coke. which sells more?!?!?!