Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

[DE]Drew

7 hours ago, ReturnCarry said:

Since last hotfix , warframe crashes every single time i try to load back to cetus. this update has been out for quite a while now and still isnt playable.. Id pray that your first priority is to ignore small bugs, and fix the game breaking bugs. 

Same. Well it does not crash for me, but freezes the moment loading to cetus symbol appears. And you forced to alt f4 or other method to terminate warframe.exe.

11 hours ago, giantconch said:

Any ETA on the stage 3 drone-stopping bug getting fixed?

********Also, how about shutting off Lotus' hyper repetetive dialogue at login? Or are we really going to need to listen to that for the next 12 damn days?

*******Constant lockups and crashes when trying to return to Cetus from the Plains after competing the Plague Star bounty.

Not sure if this will help. But I was having this problem while in groups. Every time i went back to Cetus, crash. So, I've been Leaving Squad once Bounty is over. Not had a crash yet . Worth a try!.

• roll and glide/aim glide with melee cancels sprint when using toggle sprint.
  • ack n brunt with sword and shield danaus skin makes the sword stick out like a sore thumb when holstered instead of being concealed underneath the shield.
  • oberon/oberon prime when using his deluxe skin bugs polearms when holstered by making them being shoved up his spine. (this bug isn't fixed for a very long time ever since oberon's prime access).

I love what you guys did for this game but please for the love of god test them more thoroughly before releasing updates. I myself including many people would rather have a polished update that takes a slightly longer/longer time to be released rather than a fast/rushed update that bugs the game frequently. 

Bounty rotation should work this way instead the current system has too much in favor of common drops.

3 Stage Bounties:
First reward: Common
Second reward: Common or Uncommon
Third reward: Uncommon, or Rare

2 chances at a common, 2 at an uncommon, 1 at a rare

4 Stage Bounties:
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Uncommon, or Rare

3 chances at a common, 34 at an uncommon, 1 at a rare

5 Stage Bounties: 
Third reward: Common, Uncommon
Fourth reward: Uncommon, or Rare
Fifth reward:  Uncommon, or Rare

3 chances at a common, 4 at an uncommon, 2 at a rare.

The plague star bounty has taught me that your bounty  system favors commons far too much, a day of farming and not one rare drop. I went 5 strait missions of complete common drops. And that's BULL. Also was the plague star bounty always supposed to have the same set of rewards? The same lens, relic, endo, kuva, and mod set? it would make sense if they were something exclusive, but they are not, can they be rotated?

15 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

And it also scales. So at *some* point it gets a bit more difficult.

Literally half the reason I had more fun in PD than this. New mission + you actually have to be there and do S#&$. Unlike this, which is partially mission types we're tired of farming the last month + you afk for 3min in one of the stages

16 hours ago, [DE]AstroBoy said:

That's not a bug; those two helmets either cover the ears or have clipping issues with the Atmos earpieces. Several of the facial accessories would also clip through these helmets. As such, all earpieces and facial accessories are hidden when using Vahd or Ceno.

Firstly, I'm using the Atmos Mask, which covers the mouth. This area is exposed when both hoods are open, and the mask has zero clipping issues with any open helmet. Prior to this update it worked perfectly, so I'm rather perplexed as to why you would change this.

14 hours ago, Caelward said:

Not the case, don't worry, they aren't going EA on us.

Rather than that, it's hard to figure out whats going on sometimes past the bugs and 'they'll figure it out' design. Which means they remain DE.

Anyways, yeah crashed multiple times attempting to enter Cetus and finish plague star bounty and have also noticed that the grineer and infested seem to get along just fine.

I meant to say 1000

17 hours ago, Necron681 said:

no? it still rewards the full amount, as the "Clear Remaining" part was the end of part 4. They made the 4th part shorter, you still get all the standing.

I meant to say 1000, the "clear remaining" part only could be completed if you were in the plains solo

Archived