Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.2

[DE]Drew

POE is not ready to be played in, much less an event.

Go to cetus boring talk with konzu, go to plains, no markers no objectives.

Return to cetus, get back on plains, I get matched with someone not doing the event.

Return to cetus, get back on plains, im not joining any squad.

When it does work, the event breaks at some random stage and no rewards nor any way to fix.

When everything is without bugs, we are left still we a grindy repetitive NO FUN EVENT.

---------------

Why would you guys build an open world fully empty, just with little hotspots of content???? That's not how you create open worlds! You even knew the map was bad, since you pre-designed it to include archwing to move around, and event then, you decided to gate it behind a consumable item...

1 minute ago, GM_Whale said:

How is that superior? Just help me understand, not arguing.

Because every time you cast frost bubble within a bubble, it adds the base health of a new shield to the existing one. IE, if one cast = 10000 health to the shield, casting 4 times produces a 40000 health shield. There's no upper limit that I know of to this

3 hours ago, [DE]DrewDev said:

Changes:

• Reduced chance to receive Lens from Operation Bounty. 

I haven't gotten one, lol. Not real fond of this change since a lens is stuck to the frame it's put on. I want a lens for each frame and I plan on owning all the frames, except Ex Prime. Should put lens in the lowest bounty. Well, at least it's in Plague Star bounty. I can hope to get it once though I haven't yet and done it quite a few times. =(

17 minutes ago, Zeorik said:

Because every time you cast frost bubble within a bubble, it adds the base health of a new shield to the existing one. IE, if one cast = 10000 health to the shield, casting 4 times produces a 40000 health shield. There's no upper limit that I know of to this

News, to me, thanks! Old time player just returning so theres a lot to learn again

18 minutes ago, ReturnCarry said:

Since last hotfix , warframe crashes every single time i try to load back to cetus. this update has been out for quite a while now and still isnt playable.. Id pray that your first priority is to ignore small bugs, and fix the game breaking bugs. 

Same here, I still get the standing for the bounty, but I get no rewards, which seems like a moot point. I'm just waiting on a hotfix to continue with the event. 

I've tried to complete the bounty 4-5 times and have yet to have a successful run. Really demoralising to invest your time into it, only to have the bounty bug out on you. Earlier today it was getting stuck at stage 4 at Eliminate all enemies. Now its failing the bounty after picking up the toxin. At least I don't have to play through right to the very end to find out I just wasted my time I guess.

I know nothing is ever bug free, but each hot fix has introduced its own problem, and its one of the main reasons I've been doing barely anything in the plains. Maybe consider putting patches through some real testing before dropping them on live servers. The problems are understandable for a period of time, but after experiencing it over and over again, it just grows tiring.

I love DE, and I love Warframe, but for the love of god test, test and test so you have at least a working product when it drops.

41 minutes ago, ReturnCarry said:

Since last hotfix , warframe crashes every single time i try to load back to cetus. this update has been out for quite a while now and still isnt playable.. Id pray that your first priority is to ignore small bugs, and fix the game breaking bugs. 

22 minutes ago, OkamiLuna said:

Same here, I still get the standing for the bounty, but I get no rewards, which seems like a moot point. I'm just waiting on a hotfix to continue with the event. 

I have to ditto the fact that I've crashed while attempting to load back into Cetus after finishing the P-Star bounty. So far this has occurred twice in my instance. I'm soloing, the bounty goes fine, running through the plains is ok... I just don't know what is happening but I assume there's some wonky code that'll need to be fixed ASAP. I really don't want to have to take time away from the game while waiting on the fix. All I really want to do is grind for P-Star.

2 hours ago, [DE]AstroBoy said:

That's not a bug; those two helmets either cover the ears or have clipping issues with the Atmos earpieces. Several of the facial accessories would also clip through these helmets. As such, all earpieces and facial accessories are hidden when using Vahd or Ceno.

Can we please have a "hide helmet" option, in addition to open/close? With the new arcanes, you kinda have to wear a helmet if you want to get the full bonuses available, but wearing a helmet messes with my precious, precious Fashionframe.

5 часов назад, kyori сказал:

Any updates on addressing the ram memory spike during the 2nd gate leaving out to Plains? It crashed the game and make it unplayable for many of us since friday's hotfix.

Let's just face it, how many people talking about it? You, me and maybe another hundred of users?

Last time I mentioned virtual address space issue for 32 bit systems some highly intelligent human being tried to make a funny joke about me running Win XP.

Something tells me I have better chances to get involved into a massive sexual orgy than to see this issue being fixed anytime soon. I don't even care anymore.

P.S. I'd rather grind for items in Enter the Gungeon, unlike plains of eidolon it's still fun and takes way less time.

Oh Geeze ...(Some of my people really do think DE hates them)....( As a Clan Leader what can i say )

Well thanks for making what is already impossible to get even more impossible to get DE. I guess there isn't even a reason to do Bounties anymore. You can't even buy many of the things you need as RNG in the game doesn't let it drop, just junk. I have managed to get just one of the new mods and one part of Gara ( had to go buy her in the end) and i play this 8 to 12 hours on end. Geesh i made Kin quite a while ago have every thing worth getting other then some work with the Qwills. and the mods. You couldn't have made some of these drops from other things in the plains other then Bounty's. 

Endless runs for - > Breath of Edilon, Lens, mods and Gara parts you never get  (Reduced chance to receive Lens from Operation Bounty. ) 0.o Really o.0

And now endless runs of infested in the plains, ( The Grineer don't even fight the infested either just you ) the Plains was the really Bright part of the Game that i enjoyed. Now not so much........Plus this just made the Lag in the plains so much worse, our clan has been talking about the Lag ever since the update. Seems Fishing and Mining is also out the Door.

(Would have really like to see the linking up with party's and team mates bugs fixed before this update ) you know so people can join a party or even a public one. After spending a whole night just trying to link with a Public party and then the party is split and you have to check your game files over and over and verify them is a real problem DE. this was a new download of the game to it takes me 9 Hours to just download it. You know like fixing the Game Breaking Bugs in the game. 

And no i'm not ever going back to support either. after it taking a Month to just answer anything that's out.This is every time i have gone to support.

6 hours ago, -FrutyX- said:

Very true,i have been expecting at least more types of bounties,not only the same one again...

This is what i hated on PoE ,doing the same over and over again,endlessly.

To be fair doing the same thing over and over endlessly is more or lesss what WF has always been once you've been playing for long enough. PoE isn't much different from older operations and base gameplay.

Archived