Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.3.4

[DE]Megan

Just now, Lcnt said:

I was at 15 500 / 22 000, running a bounty during the hotfix that should have brought me to 17 500 / 22 000.

Adding in the 5 000 from reaching rank 1, I was supposed to have 22 500 total standing.

So I should have reached rank 3 (total 10 000) with 12 500 left in the bank. I'm sitting at rank 2 with 0 standing left. Net loss: 18 500, if I'm not mistaken.

exactly the same thing happened to me.

2 minutes ago, Lcnt said:

I was at 15 500 / 22 000, running a bounty during the hotfix that should have brought me to 17 500 / 22 000.

Adding in the 5 000 from reaching rank 1, I was supposed to have 22 500 total standing.

So I should have reached rank 3 (total 10 000) with 12 500 left in the bank. I'm sitting at rank 2 with 0 standing left. Net loss: 18 500, if I'm not mistaken.

before the hostfix i already reach rank 2 + 17k  standing. Now i'm at rank 3 with 0 standing ! GG 

so... about the 2 free items ( in my case ) or 3 (in other cases) that we have been unable to get due to being automatically ranked up ?

Any plan ? ( going with the fact we pick the most expensive freebies, would be good to just add that equivalent in points so that we can spend them )

Personal opinion anyway

How about yo fix not beiing able to start the game:
Update failed! (The content servers are unavailable.) (The update will be restarted shortly) i've had the launcher like this since yesterday some say its because of putting in a wrong promo code if so could you fix that?

Thanks, for saying something.
I have already bought EVERYTHING from the event by reputation several dozen times, but I do not understand what the purpose of an Operation is like.
To accommodate the most inexperienced players? 12 days of Operation when in just a few hours it can be done complete, it is depressing.

"I can not imagine seeing the Ambulas Reborn at this level, it would be a huge disappointment."

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Gracias, por decir algo.
Ya he comprado TODO lo del evento por reputación varias decenas de veces, pero no entiendo cual es la finalidad de una Operación así.
¿Dar cabida a los jugadores más inexpertos? 12 días de Operación cuando en sólo unas horas se puede hacer completa, es deprimente.

"No me imagino ver el Renacimiento del Ambulas a este nivel, sería una desilusión enorme."

4 minutes ago, Lcnt said:

Same here, thanks for warning us about this. I coulda spent some of my standing on something if I knew something like this was going to happen.

27 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:

• Rank 1 = 1000 Standing 
  • Rank 2 = 3000 Standing  
  • Rank 3 = 6000 Standing

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded. 

We are also running a script to refund the component portion of Operational Supply Sacrifices  and updating the Sacrifice requirements (Note: Credit costs will not be refunded). If you are automatically ranked up due to the Standing changes, you will not have to pay these new Sacrifice requirements: 

• The 2x Neurodes Sacrifice to Collaborator has been replaced with 10x Grokdrul.
  • The Forma Sacrifice to Defender has been replaced with 10x Iradite.
  • The Mutagen Sample Sacrifice to Champion has been replaced with 10x Nistlebrush.

Full info here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/880425-psa-operational-supply-standing-sacrifice-changes/

Changes:

• Adjusted the weapon trail FX on the Plague Keewar.
  • Reduced the Magus Husk from 7100 to 710 Cryotic per item.
  • Reduced the Magus Elevate from 2300 to 230 Oxium per craft.

*We are running a script to refund the above differences to as many people as possible, but we only have 30 days of history (Since October 17). Apologies to those missed but we're confident we'll get as many people as possible. This script digs back through time quite a bit, and we expect it to run over night and for refunds to be given tomorrow (November 17).

@[DE]Megan Does that script also apply to standing too? Because I had about 22,000 standing at rank 2 and now that the changes have rolled over, I have 0.

24 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Hunter Mods are a nice addition for pets, but they still cannot compete to sentinels in terms of AI, Survivability (unless you equip Inaros or other high eHP frames), and RNG based buffs. Can Universal Vacuum be actually universal and consistant? 3 meters is so little, especially given the pickup range from the player is about 1 meter.

um... Have you used any of the link mods? Makes kavats/kubrows last WAY longer. Not all the buffs are RNG based either (Adarza). And now we have the ability to command who they attack. I feel like you haven't played with kavats/kubrows extensively.

So anyone else lose ALL of your operational standing? After this hotfix deployed it took all my operational standing. Is this soemthing that will get returned after the script runs? I already spent hours trying to max my rank, just to lose everything. 

Also I agree with fluffy death please stop deploying hotfixes during night cycles

I was at the first lvl standing for the event with 20 000 points the second level. After the hotfix which was supposed to then bump me towards the last level and refund the excess standing, I am at lvl 2 with absolutely no standing towards lvl 3. You just robbed me of 17 000 standing, WTF?

29 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operation: Plague Star Changes:
The Standing required to rank up the Operational Supply Syndicate is currently much higher than we initially intended. We will be decreasing the Standing requirements to their intended values and also updating the Sacrifice requirements. New Standing requirements:

• Rank 1 = 1000 Standing 
  • Rank 2 = 3000 Standing  
  • Rank 3 = 6000 Standing

*Players who have already attained sufficient Standing for the corrected values will be automatically ranked up and the excess Standing will be refunded

um.... am I supposed to have the refund now because I just logged in and I'm pretty sure I'm missing a LOT of standing.

I had 6k standing from my last 2 runs (last hour) and I'd already done the 5k rank 1 earlier today/last night so that's 11k standing which should be enough to put me at rank 3 yet I'm rank 2 AND missing all the standing I'd gained since my level up to rank 1 earlier today which iirc was around 15k (knew I should have grabbed a screenshot)

edit: Looks like I'm not the only one.... rank 2, with 0 standing having lost a load of our existing standing.

Archived