Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who do you think right now are the strongest Warframes

(PSN)MehrunesDagon015

Mag. 

But seriously, don't fall into the trap. Experiment with frames. There are going to be the ones you just click with, and they may not be attractive to some of the power @#&*(s who play the game, but its a frame that you can just make it work no matter what. I've used Oberon and Mag for a long time and I can take them anywhere and do good with them.

it really depends. generally for late game its frames which can avoid damage well and remove armor effectively. it rly depends on the whole loadout so its not something that can be answered straight up since ur not just using ur frame...u have weapons too.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)MehrunesDagon015 said:

I'm a newish player, and to my shame a bit of a wallet warrior, I have a couple of Warframes already ie. Gaara, Nidus, Inaros, and Valkyr. I considered getting Limbo, Nezha, wukong,Mesa, or Ivara. But I wanted to get your guys opinions as to who are the best Warframes right now. 

It depends, what's your playstyle in other video games? If I can have some data on your own habits beyond the Warframeaverse, I can probably give ya an informed rec.

Just now, (PS4)MehrunesDagon015 said:

I usually am the DPS/Tank who also doesn't mind supporting

Every 'frame can be dps with the right weapons. Rhino seems like a decent enough first 'frame for your playstyle. Iron Skin confers a massive additional health pool, Roar causes allies' weapons and abilities in range to deal extra damage, Rhino Stomp will knock enemies into the air for a few seconds, removing them from action and opening them up to punishment.

-----------------

14 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

And then there was Atlas....

He has some uses. I like to use him for Hieracon. Blocking off doors, bridges and excavators with Tectonic Fracture, using Consecutive Normal Punches to obliterate groups of infested at a time, with Path of Statue leaving some barrier behind if I've gone too far and need to return to another side to deal with some masses there. Leaving mama and papa golem around to occasionally knock enemies around or draw attention. He's not the best at the game mode but he's not completely terrible at it either. He can very easily clear entire groups as his punch blast radius expands.

There's two good ways to go with him, which makes it kinda painful figuring out which to go with. On one hand, Zenurik ensures that you're never unable to cast. On the other, Naramon ensures that your damage will only ever ramp upwards and not just... fizzle out. Had I Arcane Energize, there would be no issue, but I don't, and I'm trying to figure out alternatives other than just spamming energy pizzas. Maybe I might consider Rage + Quick Thinking. Last I checked, using abilities didn't feed affinity into syndicate weapons so Entropy/Blight are reliant on teammates.

Edited by Ardhanarishvara

18 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Objection your honor! 

latest?cb=20151002032553

I wish your statement was true, but some frames cannot be saved.

If you're talking about atlas, I find him really fun to play on my friend's account.

Edited by Pauluce

Wich soda do you like the most? If its Fanta, then you are wrong!
That is sorta like how the question is, but in reality, its like what many people here says, it all depends really, and personaly, i say experiment and see if you find a frame that suits you best. Even if a said frame may not be made for a certain task, you could be creative and do something wild with it. Dont let someone tell waht frame to use, be brave and experiment, who knows, maybe you find a frame that clicks for you.

1 minute ago, PR1D3 said:

Mag. 

But seriously, don't fall into the trap. Experiment with frames. There are going to be the ones you just click with, and they may not be attractive to some of the power @#&*(s who play the game, but its a frame that you can just make it work no matter what. I've used Oberon and Mag for a long time and I can take them anywhere and do good with them.

This ^

I started playing last month, and fell in love with Ember. Then I picked up Ivara. Ivara was my go to frame for pretty much everything. She has a longer stealth mode than Ash and Loki. 

I thought I would like Loki, Excal, Banshee, and Trinity, but these are my least favorite Frames. They're not bad, they just don't fit my play style.

I ended up getting Nidus, and love that frame. Inaros is a great frame IMO. I'm currently farming the mats for Octavia, and can't wait to give her a try. I need two more blueprints for Mesa, and I may buy Gara next pay instead of grinding for her parts. Nyx is another favorite of mine.

There's no One Ultimate Frame out there (at least from what I've experienced so far), you have to go with matches your play style the best.

Also, Limbo, Nidus, Mesa, Octavia, Titania  Mirage, and Inaros (though you get his quest from the void trader whenever he shows up) can be obtained through quests.

You can get Rhino pretty early on. The parts for Nyx drops pretty frequently during the assassination invasion. Oberon's parts drop pretty often during the Io defense mission (also a good place for affinity farming). 

Find a level 25+ exterminate or survival Grineer map and last about 12-15 minutes for Manics to show up. They tend to drop Ash BPs. 

The toughest RNG dependent drops for BPs is for Octavia. If you're on the PS4, just add me, and I will help you out.

It's kind of a shame that we can't trade BP for the vanilla frame BPs.

I hope this helps you a little.

Just remember, try not to go into this with the thought that you need the most OP frame. Instead try out each frame and find one that you're the most comfortable with. Once you do that, just stumble across the BPs for other frames, and take your time building them instead of buying them. If you really want to try out a frame, feel free to buy it. Sometimes buying a frame with Plat saves you a lot of RNG induced headaches. 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)MehrunesDagon015 said:

I'm a newish player, and to my shame a bit of a wallet warrior, I have a couple of Warframes already ie. Gaara, Nidus, Inaros, and Valkyr. I considered getting Limbo, Nezha, wukong,Mesa, or Ivara. But I wanted to get your guys opinions as to who are the best Warframes right now. 

Only True unbeatable bestest frame ever is Limbo which puts you at an impass.

Everyone is amazing when played/modded correctly or innovated well. All frames arent top tier but they can do their jobs except in the most broken level intensive areas like long Mot survivals, raids or broken sortie modifiers.

Id say figure out what you want to complete, what youre honestly comfortable with doing, then use a guide line from there.

25 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

wish your statement was true, but some frames cannot be saved

Jokes on you Atlas saves himself! 

Also, since you're new, learn how to maximize the current frame you use the most. If you have a few aura mods that you like, max them out, and attach them. Make sure you have an orokin reactor installed to maximize your mod space. And find a clan (or start one yourself) that has labs so that you can get access to BPs for cool weapons and Frames.

I'm still working on my dojo, and have a lot of BPs unlocked in my Tenno Lab. I'm currently unlocking things in my energy, bio, and chem labs as well. But since I'm kinda solo, it's taking a while.

like everyone has suggested...it depends on your play style..

IF you feel like lazy and want just sit and do nothing..then

600?cb=20170822202650

If you like playing with melee weapons (OPest in the game)... then

SdqRX0w.jpg

IF you like playing ninja-ninja..then

latest?cb=20130302031041

IF you feel like a tank today and want to take on every enemy, then

warframe_rhino_by_jiayibingding-d6epqsu.Lmo3sqp.png

Inaros and Nidus which you already have.

and many more.......

By the time you have given these frames a try, newer one would be here.

Just now, S.Faiz said:

600?cb=20170822202650

SdqRX0w.jpg

latest?cb=20130302031041

and many more.......

That Exal pic is so freaking funny. Every time i see it, it always makes me laugh

4 minutes ago, S.Faiz said:

600?cb=20170822202650

SdqRX0w.jpg

latest?cb=20130302031041

and many more.......

Lol @ Hydriod pic! Too true! I'm actually digging my Ash Prime, but I tend to fall back on either Nyx, Ivara, or Nidus; with Nidus being my Primary frame, and Ivara being my primary stealth Frame.