Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

best and worst looking cosmetic

(PSN)tissot555

14 hours ago, (PS4)Ch1b1N1njaGam1ng said:

DE PLEASE HAVE BARO SELL THIS JUST ONCE!

Seriously. No. 

I, and many others have payed quite a fair chunk of money to buy this and it should never, ever be available for ingame currency. 

Either buy it with real money, or don't and never own it 

Edited by Arniox

As for brighter subjects 

Beat cosmetic: maybe nova visa skin. The really nice cowgirl one with straps? And the Misa prime syandana, maybe edo prime Armour

Worst: default Oberon. It's so god damn ugly to me. Prime Oberon. 100 times worse than anything ever. Nova deluxe helmet specifically. The skin is good with colouring but not the helmet. Ember deluxe. It's bland and ugly. And Banshee deluxe. It makes her look fat and ugly. 

Edited by Arniox

5 hours ago, Marvelous_A said:

Worst cosmetic:

Banshee deluxe - we thought it would be good but turned out to be bad

Ember deluxe - we thought it was terrible and it turned out still terrible

It's difficult to tell which one is worse

Banshee’s deluxe would honestly be a lot better if there weren’t entire body sections that were just one solid color (eg, legs). It’s just pathetic compared to the color details options all other skins have, like little lines and patterns and things like that. The body of the skin itself even has physical detailing on it, it’s just completely beyond me why their isn’t separate color mapping for those details.

Ember’s deluxe is actually in a similar situation. The skin as it stands by itself isn’t horrible. Where it sucks is in its incredible amount of wasted potential to imagine ember as something other than a chicken (eg in simplified terms, see chroma from dragon lizard to a samurai lobster theme, Oberon from a deer to a butterfly, etc). The deluxe skin just doesn’t feel very deluxe, it feels like instead of redesigning the frame’s look they just stuck some dangly bits onto the existing body.

My favorite was the Uru prime syandanna, before they changed its physics to make it stupid and floppy. The arcanthas armor is great, and the tekulu skin for the galatine is amazing, simple but elegant.

not a fan of nova’s deluxe bug head (skin is ok tho), and most of loki’s alt helms are just ugly.

17 hours ago, Arniox said:

As for brighter subjects 

Beat cosmetic: maybe nova visa skin. The really nice cowgirl one with straps? And the Misa prime syandana, maybe edo prime Armour

Worst: default Oberon. It's so god damn ugly to me. Prime Oberon. 100 times worse than anything ever. Nova deluxe helmet specifically. The skin is good with colouring but not the helmet. Ember deluxe. It's bland and ugly. And Banshee deluxe. It makes her look fat and ugly. 

I think the Sorprano Skin for Banshee looks awesome.