Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How does a Nekros desecrate a fish ?

Enialyx

9 minutes ago, Enialyx said:

So I was thinking about using abilities for fishing, and came upon this question.

All contributions welcome !

I don't think you can, as abilities are disabled while fishing

But using a resource booster will double the amount of fishes you catch

this is what i do. every fish i catch is counted as 2

Edited by (XB1)Oussii

6 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Oussii said:

I don't think you can, as abilities are disabled while fishing

But using a resource booster will double the amount of fishes you catch

this is what i do. every fish i catch is counted as 2

Should totally get a smeeta kavat ontop of that. Suddenly you're getting 4, 8, 16... and if the gods are smiling on you 34 a fish for like a second.

Do you not know that Nekros is a master sashimi and sushi chef in his spare time. What do you think he does when you put him back in the arsenal or logout. He can get more out of fish than anyone else.

On a less serious note. I really don't know if it does work or not since I don't fish.

Edited by nickelshark

59 minutes ago, (PS4)psycofang said:

It doesnt work. But stacking smeeta + resource booster = weeks worth of standing in 8 minutes because Large Murkaaaaaaaaaaaaaays

yeeeea.....then there's that wait for your kat to actually use that buff.....though i have no doubt my Karma would be reliable.....unlike my first kubrow; Leo.....useless sack of crap.....the most useless, inbred mutt in the solar system.....I COULD HAVE A MAXED SCAVENGER ON AND 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 HE CAN'T OPEN A LOCKER! but put the mod on my brother's first kubrow(Omega the behemoth....and he's got like..a 100% chance.....is leo just broken?) and he does it just fine......

10 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Orcus Imperium said:

yeeeea.....then there's that wait for your kat to actually use that buff.....though i have no doubt my Karma would be reliable.....unlike my first kubrow; Leo.....useless sack of crap.....the most useless, inbred mutt in the solar system.....I COULD HAVE A MAXED SCAVENGER ON AND 9 TIMES OUT OF 10 HE CAN'T OPEN A LOCKER! but put the mod on my brother's first kubrow(Omega the behemoth....and he's got like..a 100% chance.....is leo just broken?) and he does it just fine......

nah, leo isnt bugged, he's just as you said bro, the most useless inbred mutt in the solar system. 

Omega on the other hand, woo boy, the size on that kubrow... never have i seen a kubrow that makes grineer butchers look like chew toys