Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In your opinion why primed chamber is not back yet.

Wind_Blade

So this is done since the update 10.6 (a hell of a moment) that primed chamber has appeared and was really obtainable for anyone really wanting (at the time there was not 23M of players so the top 100 was easier to reach for anyone). This mod has never been more exclusive to this event seen that he and already back but for stuff like lotto is to tell you that there is a winner but it will never be you. Like a lottery, an event and other.

It is not an item like the founder pack which I have already mourned because it is normal that it does not return and I respect that (even if I had no money at the time lol)

I quote for argument the fact that it is not exclusive also a comment that space mom made "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber is exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events. "

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/83159-so-i-guess-new-players-are-screwed-huh/#entry907842

So the question is now. Why do you think he has not come back in any way that any player can?

à l’instant, DarkRinnegan a dit :

Didn't read but still have answer but hurt from those who have bought it and still have it.

Oh ... so you pass the priority to 100 people (a little more with the bug transmute) who already have the exclusive mod for more than 4 years to 23 million .... oh no item like mod or weapon / warframe should be exclusive because it's unfair to new players who just do not arrive on time but good. (excalibur prime is an exception that confirms the rule because it was to justify, it was to finance the game so it's normal).

My thought with primed chamber is that it just doesn’t fit the game very well. Sure it works onsnipers, but most of the time you’ll be fighting hordes, and a sniper isn’t as useful. Simply put, it is very useful in extremely niche scenarios that I would imagine DE thinks are too restrictive to add it to the game in full. 

Just now, Imaru said:

My thought with primed chamber is that it just doesn’t fit the game very well. Sure it works onsnipers, but most of the time you’ll be fighting hordes, and a sniper isn’t as useful. Simply put, it is very useful in extremely niche scenarios that I would imagine DE thinks are too restrictive to add it to the game in full. 

With POE out now and the recent buff to snipers, now would be a ample opportunity to make it available again

à l’instant, VadiseReikaz a dit :

My vectis is so ready for primed chamber.. if you cant think of a scenario just give it to the acolytes that are supposedly comming soon. Or Baro, or Login Reward.

1000 day login reward lol, ah no F*** it we got a new system soon xD

il y a 1 minute, AperoBeltaTwo a dit :

There isn't much of a reason to add it to the game either. They'll add it if they remember about it and have nothing else to add at the time.

il y a 4 minutes, DarkRinnegan a dit :

With POE out now and the recent buff to snipers, now would be a ample opportunity to make it available again

5 minutes ago, DarkRinnegan said:

Even on the Plains though, your engagements are seldom at farther than 300 meters. I’ve hit and killed grineer with a Dex Sybaris with Heavy Caliber on it at that range. I’ve killed enemies with the Twin Grakatas that far away. A precision rifle works in warframe, but I still think it’s niche is too narrow. 

It has come back, it's given away during streams. This could be potentially the most it might ever come back. But even if it doesn't, it's not a big loss. One of the most suitable targets for it is the Vectis, but even on that, probably the best target for it, it falls solidly into "it's okay" territory. 

Once you get deeper into Warframe you'll realize just how much this mod does NOT matter for minmaxing. Rivens are infinite times more valuable than primed chamber, damage-wise.

Just now, Imaru said:

Even on the Plains though, your engagements are seldom at farther than 300 meters. I’ve hit and killed grineer with a Dex Sybaris with Heavy Caliber on it at that range. I’ve killed enemies with the Twin Grakatas that far away. A precision rifle works in warframe, but I still think it’s niche is too narrow. 

Not saying it would be the best or anything, I am just saying now would be the best time.

il y a 1 minute, Azlen a dit :

It has come back, it's given away during streams. This could be potentially the most it might ever come back. But even if it doesn't, it's not a big loss. One of the most suitable targets for it is the Vectis, but even on that, probably the best target for it, it falls solidly into "it's okay" territory. 

Once you get deeper into Warframe you'll realize just how much this mod does NOT matter for minmaxing. Rivens are infinite times more valuable than primed chamber, damage-wise.

il y a 23 minutes, Wind_Blade a dit :

This mod has never been more exclusive to this event seen that he and already back but for stuff like lotto is to tell you that there is a winner but it will never be you. Like a lottery, an event and other.

Just now, Imaru said:

Yeah, but in that way of thinking there is no reason on having charged chamber. (which is does almost the same thing).

Now, to answer the question in the thread, i honestly have no idea, i don't see any reason why not.

4 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

Okay? You seem to be missing some form of "point" so I'll assume you didn't realize you should have one.

It's exclusive. So what? Is it hurting you by not having it? Can you simply not continue your life in Warframe without everything being fair and equal and no one can have anything exclusive even if they started playing potentially years before someone else?

Do you really think they want to piss off the whales that paid 20k+ plat for it?  I don't really see a problem with them keeping it exclusive to giveaways and the first event they did.  2013 was a while ago and we have superior alternatives.

Edited by Urabask

Because it's financially valuable to DE to keep it very rare, while having near no practical cost to do so.  It's utility is very limited, so most players simply aren't going to be too bothered by not having it available.  As long as it's ultra rare, it is occasionally traded by rich completitionists.  While those trades don't remove plat from the market, they do require massive amounts of plat to exist to make those trade, which creates demand for plat, which helps with DE's sales.  And realistically, once those massive stockpiles are in someone's possession, they'll tend to just sit there, largely unused simply because a single player will have difficulty finding things to spend 50k plat on.

35 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Vectis and Vectis Prime are the only sniper rifles that have/can have 1 bullet per magazine right?

- Magazine rivens exist. Sure it is a niche build, but the mod applies after all mods like (Primed) Bane Mods do making it fairly good.

I think it hasn't come back because of how expensive it has become. I don't really care to be honest. I already sold mine :D. Investing/gambling on an item to never return is your fault not DEs.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

il y a 4 minutes, Azlen a dit :

Okay? You seem to be missing some form of "point" so I'll assume you didn't realize you should have one.

It's exclusive. So what? Is it hurting you by not having it? Can you simply not continue your life in Warframe without everything being fair and equal and no one can have anything exclusive even if they started playing potentially years before someone else?

Uh, that your answer has nothing to do with my question but hey. In short if you want I can live very well even if other people have things that I do not have. And the list is long:
-Excalibur Prime
-Skana Prime
-Lato Prime
-Lato Vandal
-Braton Vandal
-Youtuber Glyps
-Custom Glyps
-All Prime Access Syandanas and Accesories
-All Exclusive Cosmetics
-All tennogens (it's expensive)
etc ...
So it does not have anything, I just ask your opinion why it still has not come back while Rebecca said it was not exclusive for 4 years.

il y a 1 minute, Urabask a dit :

Do you really think they want to piss off the whales that paid 20k+ plat for it?  I don't really see a problem with them keeping it exclusive to giveaways and the first event they did.  2013 was a while ago and we have superior alternatives.

il y a 1 minute, Phatose a dit :

Because it's financially valuable to DE to keep it very rare, while having near no practical cost to do so.  It's utility is very limited, so most players simply aren't going to be too bothered by not having it available.  As long as it's ultra rare, it is occasionally traded by rich completitionists.  While those trades don't remove plat from the market, they do require massive amounts of plat to exist to make those trade, which creates demand for plat, which helps with DE's sales.  And realistically, once those massive stockpiles are in someone's possession, they'll tend to just sit there, largely unused simply because a single player will have difficulty finding things to spend 50k plat on.

It's absolutely not my fault if people sell it 20K plol. And then all the buyers usually farm the pl and not buy. Moreover each buyer having minimum information knew that he had to buy an item that could very well come back