Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In your opinion why primed chamber is not back yet.

Wind_Blade

1 minute ago, Wind_Blade said:

It's absolutely not my fault if people sell it 20K plol. And then all the buyers usually farm the pl and not buy. Moreover each buyer having minimum information knew that he had to buy an item that could very well come back

DE doesn't care what you think relative to someone that can throw 20k plat a mod.

Edited by Urabask

il y a 3 minutes, Urabask a dit :

DE doesn't care what you think relative to someone that can throw 20k plat a mod.

Sorry but it is the player A who spends these pls in the ingame market or the player A who gives 20k of pl to the player B to have the mod and that the player B spends the 20k in the ingame market does not change anything that DE wins in the story more than it is not what I think but the reality.

Edited by Wind_Blade

Sorry but it is the player A who spends these pls in the ingame market or the player A who gives 20k of pl to the player B to have the mod and that the player B spends the 20k in the ingame market does not change anything that DE wins in the story more than it is not what I think but the reality.

Developers in games like this pander to whales.  It's just a part of the genre and you're going to have to get over the fact that it'll mean you can't get a mod you don't need.

It's absolutely not my fault if people sell it 20K plol. And then all the buyers usually farm the pl and not buy. Moreover each buyer having minimum information knew that he had to buy an item that could very well come back

No, it's not your fault.  And DE has good reason to want to keep those 20k trades going on.  Assuming most of the people will have traded for that plat, not bought it from DE, it's still valuable to have those trades going on, simply because it collects all that plat to a single owner.  Once there, it's far less likely to be used then it was spread out among a thousand different people.  That keeps it effectively out of the economy, not functioning much as part of the aggregate supply, and it's unlikely to be spent on things DE would actually have to provide via the market.  It effectively removed from the economy at no cost to DE.  If I were them, I'd want that.

il y a 2 minutes, Phatose a dit :

No, it's not your fault.  And DE has good reason to want to keep those 20k trades going on.  Assuming most of the people will have traded for that plat, not bought it from DE, it's still valuable to have those trades going on, simply because it collects all that plat to a single owner.  Once there, it's far less likely to be used then it was spread out among a thousand different people.  That keeps it effectively out of the economy, not functioning much as part of the aggregate supply, and it's unlikely to be spent on things DE would actually have to provide via the market.  It effectively removed from the economy at no cost to DE.  If I were them, I'd want that.

The problem with these exchanges is that there is probably more .... almost all mods primed chamber that belongs to people who want to exchange it have already been exchanged and the people who buy them do have grind 20-50k pl don't resell it.

Edited by Wind_Blade

5 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

with the releases of the plains and the rework of the snipers he should drop it to 0.2% on the new eidolon. i think it's good for keep the price.

It would basically have to drop a couple times a year in total for that to be possible.

Edited by Urabask

il y a 1 minute, Urabask a dit :

Basically the only drop rate that would allow it to maintain its value is a drop rate that would have people like you complaining about it all over again.  It would basically have to drop a few times a year across the entire player base for that to be possible.

It should not cost more than 1000-3000 pl because otherwise it would be useless.

Edited by Wind_Blade

4 minutes ago, Wind_Blade said:

It should not cost more than 1000-3000 pl because otherwise it would be useless.

You can't just tell a market how to function. With the free market we have, reintroducing it would have to be in a similar fashion (Top X players in an event get the mod). I would like to see an event where the clan score with the most would grant members a Primed Chamber as it would provide an alternative to the original aquisition method.

6 hours ago, Miser_able said:

Probably don't want the backlash. 

Backlash from whom? Investing that much into a mod that could come back at any time is your fault for gambling on it. Technically, DE already stated it will be back in the future, so the only backlash would be ~90 people who paid an excessive amount of platinum on an item that was never comfirmed to remain exclusive. Some players have purchased multiple. I think the backlash would be minimal compared to things like Hema/Uni-Vac/Ember Deluxe. 

EDIT: and now Gara changes^^

Edited by --Q--Voltage

4 minutes ago, NekroArts said:

Oh ye.... aw s***!

Yeah.  I've been wanting to play with a Strun Wraith with -90% magazine capacity (if that's possible) and as much reload speed as I can get.  I think one round magazine, but stupidly fast reload would make the gun a lot of fun.  Maybe not the most effective, but fun to play with.

7 hours ago, Imaru said:

My thought with primed chamber is that it just doesn’t fit the game very well. Sure it works onsnipers, but most of the time you’ll be fighting hordes, and a sniper isn’t as useful. Simply put, it is very useful in extremely niche scenarios that I would imagine DE thinks are too restrictive to add it to the game in full. 

Alot of mods in the game rarely see use i dont think thats a reason to make it unobtainable 

7 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

- Magazine rivens exist. Sure it is a niche build, but the mod applies after all mods like (Primed) Bane Mods do making it fairly good.

I think it hasn't come back because of how expensive it has become. I don't really care to be honest. I already sold mine :D. Investing/gambling on an item to never return is your fault not DEs.

Only been playing around a year and ive sunken about 1,500 hours into the game, i wasnt around for the mod so is it my fault for not playing the game earlier cause looking at this mod i wouldn't mind having it since i like using the vectis. Now my vectis has a great build so this isn't a make or break but still wouldn't mind having it.

While I would love for the mod to come back, the problem is that it's extremely expensive and has already caused massive disruptions in the market. 

My friend managed to get 9 primed chambers (last I checked) and now has over 700k plat.... 

That's just a little bit broken. So while I would love for the mod to come back, something has to be done about the massive plat disruptions. Sure you could say it was the fault of the buyers or sellers for using or gaining their plat, but I really do think they should do refunds cause some people spent stupid amounts of plat.... 

35 minutes ago, Arniox said:

While I would love for the mod to come back, the problem is that it's extremely expensive and has already caused massive disruptions in the market. 

My friend managed to get 9 primed chambers (last I checked) and now has over 700k plat.... 

That's just a little bit broken. So while I would love for the mod to come back, something has to be done about the massive plat disruptions. Sure you could say it was the fault of the buyers or sellers for using or gaining their plat, but I really do think they should do refunds cause some people spent stupid amounts of plat.... 

Nope. Caveat emptor.  This is an online game (and a beta [lol] even beyond that) everything is subject to change.  And they've explicitly said that the mod is not exclusive (or rather clarified that they never said the mod /was/ exclusive).

When you have more money than patience or sense, you sometimes make bad purchases.  Dems da breaks.