Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

In your opinion why primed chamber is not back yet.

Wind_Blade

I do not have as much of problem with how rare it is compared to HOW IT WAS EARNED
as many if not most of them were gained from bugs and exploits
It is really not something that should be rewarded with high ammounts of plat
I do not even mind the lottery part.Assuming they were not boting on multiple accounts,that is fair and square.

Then again,no one said it is exclusive so there is not solid reason to not bring it back.

It is almost as madening mod as Artax,random people get 300$ worth of plat from "bug" or oversight or how to call this case.Instead of making it untradeable/removed/replaced and compensating player [lets say 1 mod of each cattegory or 1000pl
It is kept in and tradeable.

This is what makes plat sales such joke to me,there is not even try to give us illusion that plat or items are worth something.
In examples above it feels like when you buy good limited series stolen bicycle for full market price and instead of losing value,it does gain some every day even with "stolen" sprayed all over it.

12 minutes ago, AzureTerra said:

Because you can get more bang for your buck with a riven that also does more than one thing and it only suits one (or two if you use depleted reload) weapon

So I should delete all my 2657 mods because there are rivens that are stronger than them?
Is that your best argument?
I mean why waste time with bad bang for the bucks mods right while rivens are here.

You do realize that you can for example use primed reach and riven that gives range at the same moment?
Should we pretend that you can have either RIVEN or P.Chamber? Because that is not the case,you can have both.
Riven with +Crit chance+Damage -magazine size +p chamber is often best DPS combination you can get,that is exactly how people want to use it.
No one is going to stop using rivens just because they got p.chamber

For newbies there -magazine size=curse and curse boosts the other 2 stats so for example you could roll 150%crit 200%damage but with curse you can go up to 200% and 300%

1 hour ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

Nope. Caveat emptor.  This is an online game (and a beta [lol] even beyond that) everything is subject to change.  And they've explicitly said that the mod is not exclusive (or rather clarified that they never said the mod /was/ exclusive).

When you have more money than patience or sense, you sometimes make bad purchases.  Dems da breaks.

No, I said it was completely fine for the mod to come back. But I personally think something has to be done about the huge plat disparity because of this one mod. 

Read what I said next time. I never said it should stay exclusive and I salsa never said people need refunds. Just that maybe they should think about it 

34 minutes ago, Arniox said:

No, I said it was completely fine for the mod to come back. But I personally think something has to be done about the huge plat disparity because of this one mod. 

Read what I said next time. I never said it should stay exclusive and I salsa never said people need refunds. Just that maybe they should think about it 

You said refunds.  No refunds. Caveat Emptor.  Some people made bank.  Big deal.  The number of such people is so minuscule it cannot possibly affect the larger economy.

33 minutes ago, PhotriusPyrelus said:

You said refunds.  No refunds. Caveat Emptor.  Some people made bank.  Big deal.  The number of such people is so minuscule it cannot possibly affect the larger economy.

To put it in prespective,even the insane 30k plat are only 3 well rolled  opticor rivens.
I really can not see how this would ruin economy in game with millions of accounts,I would make argument that giving more people this mod will make general experience much better as they get more build options compared to those mad 20+- players that overspend for mod they knew is not exclusive.

10 hours ago, MidoriFuse said:

So I should delete all my 2657 mods because there are rivens that are stronger than them?
Is that your best argument?
I mean why waste time with bad bang for the bucks mods right while rivens are here.

You do realize that you can for example use primed reach and riven that gives range at the same moment?
Should we pretend that you can have either RIVEN or P.Chamber? Because that is not the case,you can have both.
Riven with +Crit chance+Damage -magazine size +p chamber is often best DPS combination you can get,that is exactly how people want to use it.
No one is going to stop using rivens just because they got p.chamber

For newbies there -magazine size=curse and curse boosts the other 2 stats so for example you could roll 150%crit 200%damage but with curse you can go up to 200% and 300%

If your into kneejerk reactions sure delete all your mods. Why waste a whole bunch of mod capacity/money on buying mods to get a single shot gun that can do loads of damage to 1 (possible a couple with PT) in a HORDE SHOOTER. Sure its fun to play about with numbers in the builder but in practical terms not actually that useful. Yeah sure you can use P reach and a Riven but why bother, i have a multitude of rivens that let me not take X mod because they do Y job at or above the comparable value of that mod for a slightly higher cost and often have other things rolled in.

Edited by AzureTerra

1 minute ago, AzureTerra said:

If your into kneejerk reactions sure delete all your mods. Why waste a whole bunch of mod capacity/money on buying mods to get a single shot gun that can do loads of damage to 1 (possible a couple with PT) in a HORDE SHOOTER. Sure its fun to play about with numbers in the builder but in practical terms not actually that useful.

Yes in game with bosses on every planet and end-game being eidolon boss hunt+raids[raids where you kill bosses]
It is ofcourse useless to have single target dps weapon
That is why Opticor is so unpopular

OOOOOOOh wait.....a second actually there are solid cases where single target damage dominates,rivens for said weapons are most expensive ingame and your argument goes to the trash.

If you want to be such nit-picker then we all should just spin to win with atterax/scoliac,might as well just not use other weapon slots
-> Highest aoe from all weapons
-> Higher dps than any gun with same range
-> Infinite ammo
-> Can life leech and other nice things
-> 5hour survival no problem

Try that with your "torid" or whatever HORDE SHOOTING GUN you use.

Probably not very popular even if it is back.

I mean this is a horde game now, even with a single shot hand cannon
that theoretically will "game rule it to 1 hit every enemy"

It wouldn't be whole lot practical.

Though for the giggles it is a fun to try out with a Vectis only 
to have the rifle sitting in the inventory most of the time
because most missions won't need a single shot wonder.

19 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Backlash from whom? Investing that much into a mod that could come back at any time is your fault for gambling on it. Technically, DE already stated it will be back in the future, so the only backlash would be ~90 people who paid an excessive amount of platinum on an item that was never comfirmed to remain exclusive. Some players have purchased multiple. I think the backlash would be minimal compared to things like Hema/Uni-Vac/Ember Deluxe. 

EDIT: and now Gara changes^^

You seem to not get it. It's just a mod good on one weapon, Vectis. or with -mag size riven, Vectis Prime. The thing is tho, as a developer, you want to have things in your game that cost crazy amount of platinum. It's price tag is aroung 40-60k plat nowadays, and its one of those items that is there to make a goal out of it, once you've collected everything else. Not everyone will trade for platinum (although that platinum has been bought by someone else from DE aswell), some will just use the 75% and their real world money and get it..

Just the fact there it's price has been steady rising from the start speaks about the stability of the game. You do want people to spend such amounts, and you defiantly don't want to signal to those kind of people: "Don't do it, don't spend a few thousand dollars and be a donkey when we introduce it back"

I can bet 500$ right now, that it's not coming back. It's not coming back for the same reason, rivens won't get a big overhall in any way that would make Top tier rivens easier to  produce (locking stats etc).

It's utterly useless mod, and putting it back in game would do little other then make people think 10 times before spending some huge amount of money on something super rare in game.

TL;dr Bringing it back is loosing money for DE in the long run. 

• 2 weeks later...
Le 05/12/2017 à 16:11, .Re-light. a dit :

You seem to not get it. It's just a mod good on one weapon, Vectis. or with -mag size riven, Vectis Prime. The thing is tho, as a developer, you want to have things in your game that cost crazy amount of platinum. It's price tag is aroung 40-60k plat nowadays, and its one of those items that is there to make a goal out of it, once you've collected everything else. Not everyone will trade for platinum (although that platinum has been bought by someone else from DE aswell), some will just use the 75% and their real world money and get it..

Just the fact there it's price has been steady rising from the start speaks about the stability of the game. You do want people to spend such amounts, and you defiantly don't want to signal to those kind of people: "Don't do it, don't spend a few thousand dollars and be a donkey when we introduce it back"

I can bet 500$ right now, that it's not coming back. It's not coming back for the same reason, rivens won't get a big overhall in any way that would make Top tier rivens easier to  produce (locking stats etc).

It's utterly useless mod, and putting it back in game would do little other then make people think 10 times before spending some huge amount of money on something super rare in game.

TL;dr Bringing it back is loosing money for DE in the long run. 

As was repeated many times the people who buy this kind of mod farm usually themselves platinum and do not buy them. All that it does is to gather all the pl on the same players which is not good for an economy.

On 12/4/2017 at 12:15 PM, Wind_Blade said:

So this is done since the update 10.6 (a hell of a moment) that primed chamber has appeared and was really obtainable for anyone really wanting (at the time there was not 23M of players so the top 100 was easier to reach for anyone). This mod has never been more exclusive to this event seen that he and already back but for stuff like lotto is to tell you that there is a winner but it will never be you. Like a lottery, an event and other.

It is not an item like the founder pack which I have already mourned because it is normal that it does not return and I respect that (even if I had no money at the time lol)

I quote for argument the fact that it is not exclusive also a comment that space mom made "Ah, we did not say the Primed Chamber is exclusive to the Drone weekend event, it was just the first time it was introduced Sorry for the confusion there! I imagine it will appear again in future events. "

Source: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/83159-so-i-guess-new-players-are-screwed-huh/#entry907842

So the question is now. Why do you think he has not come back in any way that any player can?

It's a rare mod and it should stay that way people have paid 20K plat for this item.

Is it useful ? Nope .. Riven Mods make this mod nearly useless.

Move on snowflakes you will find no entitlement here.

il y a 34 minutes, DxAdder a dit :

It's a rare mod and it should stay that way people have paid 20K plat for this item.

Is it useful ? Nope .. Riven Mods make this mod nearly useless.

Move on snowflakes you will find no entitlement here.

as we have said many times it is not because it is useless that we should throw our 3450 mods of our inventory because it is useless and moreover the people who paid the mod knew very well that he was not exclusive and could come back anytime.
So stop saying arguments already invalid for a while.

and not recently it becomes almost impossible to have it even with the platinum seen that which one buy the guards and do not sell them.

Edited by Wind_Blade

On 12/4/2017 at 9:25 AM, Wind_Blade said:

Oh ... so you pass the priority to 100 people (a little more with the bug transmute) who already have the exclusive mod for more than 4 years to 23 million .... oh no item like mod or weapon / warframe should be exclusive because it's unfair to new players who just do not arrive on time but good. (excalibur prime is an exception that confirms the rule because it was to justify, it was to finance the game so it's normal).

It is literally just a trade-able trophy that is not worth it's cost and does not need to come back. It sounds nice for only the Vectis and Vectis prime on paper but even then you could get comparable damage if you use the right mods for a situation.

If it were to come back it should come back in a similar manner to how it was first added and be given  to the top 100 scorers in events that have leaderboards. That would be about the only fair way to return it and it would not quickly kill the value of the mod since it would still be extremely rare. 

This mod does not need to be given to everyone from an event or drop like candy. 

I haven't read all three pages and I don't know someone's already said this but I think at first it didn't come back because snipers were basically crap for a long time.  The item  gained value as a status symbol, due to its rarity even though it wasn't really that great in game due to snipers being kind of crappy ( in the past not now they are great now especially for Plains of eidolon)

At this point if they re-release it they would piss off all the people that payed tens of thousands of plat for it... they may do it anyway I imagine that community of people that pay that much for it is fairly small compared to the amount of people that would like to use it nowadays.

il y a 1 minute, (PS4)Eluminary a dit :

I haven't read all three pages and I don't know someone's already said this but I think at first it didn't come back because snipers were basically crap for a long time.  The item  gained value as a status symbol, due to its rarity even though it wasn't really that great in game due to snipers being kind of crappy ( in the past not now they are great now especially for Plains of eidolon)

At this point if they re-release it they would piss off all the people that payed tens of thousands of plat for it... they may do it anyway I imagine that community of people that pay that much for it is fairly small compared to the amount of people that would like to use it nowadays.

... we already argument for people who buy it and the sniper ar usful for poe

Same reason imo no event wep or event mod or anything related to events should ever return, The event is already done and just because you did not play the game at that point doesn't mean that people who played back then should give up on their exclusivity they farmed for, And saying stuff like mr fodder and stuff even more reinforces the fact of why it shouldn't return. Those are the symbol of the event itself and not some whiny babies crying for mr.