The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If you could be a Warframe

(XBOX)l Alexios l

2 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Cooldog234jr said:

Who would you be and why

Ash

Being a ghost warrior that can kill  everything in his path and looks like the guy you wouldn’t like to meet in a dark street...

And if could choose one warrior of the whole universe i would like to be a DAX soldier like teshin,a badass dual nikana fighter of the past with superpowers...

ESGVfXX.jpg

Vauban Prime. Vauban all the way. 
Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban. Vauban.

I have a beautiful Fashin Frame for Vauban Prime. Plus, he costs so much to make so it feels like an honor being him. Not to mention I am the KING OF CROWD CONTROL.

Hmm... I made a comment in a thread fighting the Volt Proto skin being his deluxe, (IT"S NOT A DELUXE GUYS, IT SAYS PROTO!) and it was talking about how much I am physically built like Volt. However, after closer examination, I think I am more built like Excalibur. Maybe a mix of the two? 

Anyway, I want to be this dude...600?cb=20160219013747

Or Volt Prime. I just like Volt alot.