Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So proud of this Community :D [The Game Awards]

Almighty_Jado

Just logged into Twitch early to check out where the Game Awards will be streamed.

I look to the chat and everyone is spamming "CLEM".

If Warframe doesn't win big this year I'm gonna be mad.

UPDATE: Everyone is now spamming !plat

NEXT UPDATE: People are now trading in the chat

Edited by Almighty_Jado

Just now, SirWranwrap said:

I don't understand why a lot of the games even qualify for 'best ongoing'.

Destiny 2? The hell? Its been out like 3 months. Overwatch? What a year and it doesn't get new content really.

Eh..Why so suprised ? Those are mainstream games and always qualify for everything. 

6 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

Destiny 2? The hell? Its been out like 3 months. Overwatch? What a year and it doesn't get new content really.

agree, so many games that deserve to be there and then we see destiny 2 there that will likely be dead in 3 more months, it doesnt matter if the game is good or not, there is no way it should fit on "best ongoing" if it only came out 2~3 months ago, cant take awards seriously thx to that.

Just now, JeyciKon said:

agree, so many games that deserve to be there and then we see destiny 2 there that will likely be dead in 3 more months, it doesnt matter if the game is good or not, there is no way it should fit on "best ongoing" if it only came out 2~3 months ago, cant take awards seriously thx to that.

Yeah I can't see this award as having any credibility when a game with a 3 month runtime is somehow on the list. Hell blizzard will probably just buy the votes to win anyways.

3 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

Yeah I can't see this award as having any credibility when a game with a 3 month runtime is somehow on the list. Hell blizzard will probably just buy the votes to win anyways.

Just now, (PS4)B2daMac said:

Watch destiny 2 win that category

Yep.

16 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

The only games that I can say has a legit reason to be in there are Warframe and Rainbow Six Siege (that game is awesome).

8 minutes ago, SirWranwrap said:

Can't wait to see chat explode when that happens. Hell pubg's official release date is December 2017 now thatd be hilarious if it won.

Heck on that note they should throw Star Citizen on the list since apparently beta games (pubg) qualify.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)B2daMac said:

PUBG shouldn't even be considered for any award it hasn't even released officially yet

Their site lists a 'board' of like 50 game sites that chose these games. Seems bogus to me and they just threw up the biggest AAA they could find in under 5 minutes. My kitten could dance on the effing keyboard for 5 minutes and come up with a more valid games list.