Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

In regards to Gara in a lot of cases enemies were jumping over her walls so the nerf seems a bit harsh, I don't mind it though couldn't you add a bit more to it? I know I had this idea when I saw TacticalPotato's video talking about it and thought, smashing the glass gives them splinters and they have a slight bleed dot or something. Her use in defense was already a tad tricky in some cases since an enemy could jump down from a higher area depending on the defense you were doing and ignore it and still hit the objective. The range increase was interesting for her though I found it harder to use because of that, you had effectively no control over your own CC with her 4 because it would expand upon repeated casts granted after x amount it wouldn't that still made it tricky to use in a CC manner.

>no more exodia contagion nukes with wukong

>no more sending people to space with wukongs iron jab

As if getting people to play wukong wasnt already difficult. (tho the nuking was incredibly fun, I can at least agree it probably needed the fix.)

and on top of that...

>no more sending people to space with zarr

>no more sending people to space with SONICOR

:thumbdown::sadcry:                       (At least there's alot of good stuff mixed in, im still going to cry about lack of sending people to space, though.)

I am honestly amazed. They nerfed Gara's 4 so it's almost worthless now, nerfed the Sonicor (which is a gun a lot of the community loves), and then wussed out on the Volt changes because oh god how dare Volt kill, like, 3-5 enemies in 1 cast of Discharge. No damage cap removal! It's not like Mesa, Ember, Eqinox, and Banshee do more damage. No those frames are fine. This is the kind of stuff that's honestly soul breaking, and I'm getting to a point where I am honestly considering uninstalling because of the bad decisions.

Also I am really late to the party, but uh... I dunno if I'd call Volt's "Proto skin" a deluxe. Heck the gif of Volt killing the 3-5 dudes has a STORM helmet on, so someone didn't like the helmet :awkward: 

I love this game, really I do, but please stop making bad decisions and making the player base angry. Thank you and good night. 

7 minutes ago, Mirathyl said:

In regards to Gara in a lot of cases enemies were jumping over her walls so the nerf seems a bit harsh, I don't mind it though couldn't you add a bit more to it? I know I had this idea when I saw TacticalPotato's video talking about it and thought, smashing the glass gives them splinters and they have a slight bleed dot or something. Her use in defense was already a tad tricky in some cases since an enemy could jump down from a higher area depending on the defense you were doing and ignore it and still hit the objective. The range increase was interesting for her though I found it harder to use because of that, you had effectively no control over your own CC with her 4 because it would expand upon repeated casts granted after x amount it wouldn't that still made it tricky to use in a CC manner.

Basically this :(

I'd prefer stuns over damage though, but I still don't think making her walls health based is a good idea. I also still don't see any nerfs to damage on her 2, which made her kinda unplayable to me. Well, I still like her a lot, but being able to kill any enemy instantly, and thus literally always being better than guns since bullet jumps exist, and having a range larger than my melee range usually and/or larger than it would have to be for at least my first attack to hit before my melee hit, and you have as a result that a lot of potential is ruined. I wanted to try a hirudo or hema tank build, but her 2's damage stacking was so ridiculous that a) all enemies died before I could even get close enough to land a hit (this was only after 3-5 stacks), and b) her damage was so ridiculous that I lterally couldn't take any damage at all thus rendering hema more or less useless for healing, and for damage it was waaaaaaay outmatched by her 2. After doing some math I concluded that with the absolute best possbile stats you'd do >3 million damage per second after stacking damage ten times. On normal builds that would be about .5 million or so, perhaps a bit less. Still stupid though (probably the largest understatement I've made this year).

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Plains of Eidolon: Hotfix 22.6.0.1

Notes:
We have temporarily disabled gifting while we investigate potential problems; we hope to have this restored ASAP. 

Changes:
PoE Captura scene is now tradeable!

Fixes:

• Fixed much older accounts not being able to login.
  • Fixed nasty crash. 
  • Fixed missing polarity on Ammo Case.
  • Fixed the Argonak’s highlight not using custom colors. 
  • Fixed some Kuva-related sounds not playing for clients.
  • Fixed broken “Change Loadout” on Solar Map.
  • Fixed a script error with Bladestorm

Red text:

392b881b75e3e3f53f917dab0ad284ee.jpg

Notes:
We have temporarily disabled gifting while we investigate potential problems; we hope to have this restored ASAP. 

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed nasty crash. 
  • Fixed a script error with Bladestorm.

5 minutes ago, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Basically this :(

I'd prefer stuns over damage though, but I still don't think making her walls health based is a good idea. Also I still don't see any nerfs to damage on her 2, which made her kinda unplayable to me. Well, I still like her a lot, but being able to kill any enemy instantly, and thus literally always being better than guns since bullet jumps exist, and having a range larger than my melee range usually and/or larger than it would have to be for at least my first attack to hit before my melee hit, and you have as a result that a lot of potential is ruined. I wanted to try a hirudo or hema tank build, but her 2's damage stacking was a bit ridiculous. After doing some math I concluded that with the absolute best possbile stats you'd do >3 million damage per second after stacking damage ten times. On normal builds that would be about .5 or so, perhaps a bit less. Still stupid though.

i only had that issue on hydron,and making the wall large enough to stop the mobs from reaching the edge of the floor actually solved it.The problem is not with them jumping inside it (my wall was pretty high) is just that the "Jump animation" enemies do bypass the wall,like if it was thin air

looks like Bolkor dropship becomes an bigger problem than before this update

it can't receive corrosive procs anymore, my sicarus prime, with riven, need to shoot 200 bullets to kill it now

before it was only between 36-48 bullets

1 minute ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Notes:

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed nasty crash. 

Please give me my plat back from the gifts which I have said in this post:

I am 80 Plat short and its really upsetting! :(

16 minutes ago, thegodoflions said:

Managed to turn on DX10 & DX11 AFTER updating with them turned off

This is exactly what I did.

ticked OFF both then updated

Optimized Download Cache

Then turned on DX11 then let it do a small update

Then turned on DX10 and let it do the same

Now game is fully updated with both DX10 & DX11 ticked ON

Did this. Worked for me too. Thanks!

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but the animated crosshair is an abomination of unnecessary visual noise.  I have absolutely no idea who thought it's a good idea, but it isn't. The constant shifts in the crosshair's state, aside from the crosshair being oversized in general, cause it to draw my eye away from what I'm trying to aim at. Why on Earth would anyone think that we need a continual animation signifying that you're sprinting? Rrrrrggh, this is probably bothering me a lot more than it should, but since this thing's plastered right in the middle of the screen it's kind of difficult to ignore. Please please please give us an option to go back to the static crosshair.

3 minutes ago, Deristel said:

i only had that issue on hydron,and making the wall large enough to stop the mobs from reaching the edge of the floor actually solved it.The problem is not with them jumping inside it (my wall was pretty high) is just that the "Jump animation" enemies do bypass the wall,like if it was thin air

Haha that bug is just hilarious. I was thinking of my Void defense though. That map just does not agree with Gara('s long casting time on her) 4. That's not going into how one cast with 160% range can cover the entire map and thus have literally every nulli ever spawned remove her wall lol.

As for enemies jumpin over, last I checked flying enemies were a thing for grineer and infested. I don't think the ospreys should be much of an issue but I think it was the hellions (?) that had the jetpack and actually would go higher than Gara's wall (on top of doing aoe damage).

5 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Notes:

Changes:

Fixes:

• Fixed nasty crash. 

corrosive procs not working in the simulcrum (havnt tested in missions)

Enemies linked to trinity can not be targetted with EV

Archived