Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

2 minutes ago, LordPantaloonsthe3rd said:

"we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues"

ok so youve acknowledged that there are other frames that have this problem so when are you planning on changing them? how is Limbo's stupid "hur dur no one can shoot anything in this bubble" mode any better or more engaging and why hasnt it been changed? At least I can shoot through gara's wall and interact with enemies while not forcing an annoying no combat state on other people when I press 4 like every bloody limbo player.

Limbo's been about alot longer and its still stupid so why are you jumping on gara so quick?

To a certain extent, I think they leave Limbo alone because people hate him. His CC is amazing, but it has a significant downside. About the only downside I observed to Gara's 4 was that you couldn't throw a glaive through it, hence nerf.

Just now, Taisa_JPN said:

I would like you to add a setting to restore reticles before change.

Some players feel uncomfortable as their colors change or their shapes change.

I like it in combat play. However, the aiming reticle doesn´t feel suitable for fishing... I miss more than usual O.o and I was pretty skilled at catching fish otherwise xD

1 minute ago, Mabitude said:

I like it in combat play. However, the aiming reticle doesn´t feel suitable for fishing... I miss more than usual O.o and I was pretty skilled at catching fish otherwise xD

maybe you are sleepy? :D get yourself a cup of coffee. 
i need to try that when i get home 

1 minute ago, Igni said:

maybe you are sleepy? :D get yourself a cup of coffee. 
i need to try that when i get home 

lol, maybe true xD It was nearly night at the time I went and tried out some fishing, and I was already tired before the stream even started. I rarely stay up to 4:00 on the night :P

As for someone who has bad sight though, the new reticle is very helpful as it will let me know if I do aim at an enemy, or even a player. I did even some aim glides and hit an enemy just above me perfectly fine. That has never been possible O.O

With this update, the only thing gara has is just her 2 now. Even at 200% str, the wall breaks too easily against even lvl 80s. The kuva also goes through it like its nothing and breaks the wall just by passing through. The synergy is broken. Shes still useable, but I dont find her fun anymore.

Every time something crosses the eyes, it is very painful for the reticule to flicker red or blue.

It flashes even at the moment when you see the gauge in the management of reload. It's not a laugh, it's really painful. People who like new reticles do not complain.

I just want you to be able to choose the same settings as before.

2 minutes ago, neoguyfawkes said:

With this update, the only thing gara has is just her 2 now. Even at 200% str, the wall breaks too easily against even lvl 80s. The kuva also goes through it like its nothing and breaks the wall just by passing through. The synergy is broken. Shes still useable, but I dont find her fun anymore.

Ironically, it was her 2 that needed a nerf... even people who play Gara would likely agree with me that its damage had to be reduced somehow, perhaps especially people who play Gara, since it killing enemies quicker than any weapon can kinda made the game lose some of its magic. Though now with her wall gone I don’t even feel like playing the game :crylaugh:

Still need to get that spira prime though lol.

Just now, MerlinSorcerer said:

Luminous Dye Not working.   Removed Dye duration counter?.

I hope they will fix it soon. :(.   

I have thrown 2-3  dye into the water for testing after fish spawn (i can see them).  but  they didnt get highlighted. 

I tried and it worked perfectly fine. The dyes shining fade over time though in the water, that way you can see how long time left it is on it. Normally, dyes were up for 2 min though, and they may still be.

Still haven't returned tenno powers you stole to force amp farming at least from a maduri perspective... and now my eyes look like trash as well. not spending another dollar on plat till you return my tenno's powers and undo the gross eyes. The whites look bloodshot and sickly my outer eye color has lost the artificial implant look I intended the gold to give it the inner eye color looks darker and doesn't blend well and the eye glow looks like cataracts. my tenno had a distinguished compassionate look but now looks like she hasn't stopped crying since focus 2.0

7 minutes ago, MerlinSorcerer said:

Luminous Dye Not working.   Removed Dye duration counter?.

I hope they will fix it soon. :(.   

I have thrown 2-3  dye into the water for testing after fish spawn (i can see them).  but  they didnt get highlighted. 

Had this too, no high light right after throwing it. First one worked though.

vor 10 Stunden schrieb Emberglow3412:

I have just spent the last 5 hours downloading the update, factioning up for use of the Simulacrum (I'd just never bothered), figuring out how to use screen recording software, all so I could demonstrate visually what I think of the Gara Nerf. 

Please see the below. 

This is a generic 4 forma armor / HP build designed to buff the pants out of my 4's durability - the listed HP is ~5k.  Adding in a maxed out Blind Rage ups it to about 6.2.  The result is the same.  The wall segments that drop DO leave the remaining segments up, but they are utterly useless, the bullets pass right on through to my face! This means that I have to re-cast it, this means it is of no help at all. I now have to spend oodles of energy re-casting - and the mod capacity I used for all that armor and health? It does NOTHING for me personally, as Gara's 2 covers that - building for my wall is pointless, as I and approximately eight hundred posts have been saying that it would be over the last 3 days. 

Now, let us take a look at Frost. 

This is a random ONE forma build that I have not touched in several eternities - it works well!  Its quite generalist, and makes use of Chilling globe, which for this video, may as well be wasted mod space.  I have 3 fewer forma, and no real specialty besides 'i want tanky bubbles' ... the listed HP on the bubble? 10k, which comes up instantly, and lasts several times as long due to the HP absorption mechanic.   These stats are NOT wasted due to the tankyness actually helping Frost himself, and as you can see - with Zenurik, I can actually net positive energy even when spamming the bubble.  If I want to replicate Gara's glassing of enemies? I press 4! It happens faster then Gara's, and costs less energy due to not having to channel it while spending oodles more energy.  When the bubble falls, I re-cast it! I don't have to care what wall segments are up! If I want to, I can throw MORE bubbles around the level, I'm not limited to that one!

All enemies spawned in are level 70 Grineer, thats Sortie 1.  Frost is, as expected, works fine.  Gara is a polished hunk of ossified poo, also as expected, and as warned by what was approaching 1000 posts prior to the topic being closed, which is the highest amount of feedback provided to ANY changes thread in the last full year.  

I rushed home from work today, even taking time off due to being excited for the Volt changes (No one's fault but mine, of course) - and I find that... the ability to kill a few level 50s on Volt was more powerful than is acceptable.  This is apparently a problem when approaching ONE FIFTIETH THE POTENCY that Equinox has had for years now.  Is Volt supposed to be another hunk of poo? Shall I just hang him up beside Gara? 

I apologize for my tone, but I am extremely frustrated.  Please address the above.  I see absolutely no issue with the Volt video that was posted, other warframes can do that easily already - but Volt isn't allowed to? What?    As for Gara, if you cannot balance her, and her previous 4 cannot return (which was powerful, but suffered enough drawbacks that I would call it acceptable), then perhaps re-think her 4 entirely?  The current state of her wall is, as Vay Hek would say, UNACCEPTABLE - she is supposed to be the Unbreakable Warrior, you have broken her, body and soul.  We had TWO barrier-based warframes that were good for defense.  I just AFK'd through today's sortie 3 mobile defense thanks to Limbo pressing 6 keys total per node, my group sat there chuckling and invulnerable.  When our Limbo DC'd, our Rhino pressed 4, and we did the same.   WHY isn't Gara allowed to perform similar feats? 

Anyway, yeah - I have tested the changes, I tried to keep an open mind - it turned out to be just as miserably nonfunctional as I, and many hundreds of other posts warned they would be, and we didn't even get our Volt consolation prize. 

The bug fixes you deployed are nice, though - thanks for those.

Hello,

those changes on Gara's Nr 4 should be fixed. In this State her 4th which is supposedly the "strong" ability is absolutely worthless. I hope DE listens to detailed and well layout Feeback like this and takes into account that sometimes its not wise to mod the nerf bat with Primed Reach....

And nice job on the Videos Emberglow !

Cheers

Il y a 16 heures, Sashimi a dit :

Firstly, as always, in another night of PoE.

Second, it's 1.5GB.

Masquer le contenu

CypSHZn.jpg

Third, the red text.

Masquer le contenu

kPQsjlJ.jpg

Fourth, I just finished my Unairu (All node activated + Passives Unbound) this afternoon and suddenly this update come ;-;

Masquer le contenu

Bw0b74S.jpg

40n7NUm.jpg

And yes. This kinda creeps me.

nCFjF09.jpg

---------------------------

And yes. a small UI bug.

Masquer le contenu

GHVVibw.jpg

------------------

From 24.8M Focus on Unairu..

I spent the focus to unlock all nodes and add 172 pool.

4.6M focus remaining...

wasted?

Masquer le contenu

CMtSR6C.jpg

jOPQxDd.jpg

Just use it for more pool

16 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

With these new changes, we can tweak the absorption and explosion values as necessary to make sure Mass Vitrify is both fun and effective. Please keep your feedback constructive and let us know what you think after you’ve had a chance to test these new changes. 

I really hope you mean this, because it's current state is almost entirely useless. Biggest problem? It. Needs. To. Scale. 

Now, how to add scaling is a bit more complicated. The mechanics of Vitrify mean allowing it to stack like Snowglobe wouldn't really work. A invulnerable period that allows it to absorb damage and convert it to health would help, but I don't think that's the best solution either. The health of Vitrify should scale off of the total health/shields/armor of all the enemies that the wall has glassed while expanding.* This would allow it to scale with enemies as they level, while allowing for a much more engaging and interactive use of the ability. 

Also, the damage that is dealt when a single segment explodes needs to be increased. While I have not had time to test that particular aspect intensively, it looked like it was doing about 150 damage, when the whole wall exploding dealt about 3500. This is not enough to ever affect anything. 

*Please note, I did not actually come up with this idea. I saw someone suggest it in another thread somewhere, so credit goes to you, clever person who's name I cannot remember.

Archived