Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

You call a 20% reduction in focus cost's a change? I'm at a loss for words honestly, I'm not in high school anymore I have actually responsibilities now and it is impossible for me to play this game. 

Also, how come I still cannot put ki'teer breather mask on open Ceno helmet? Out of all the things that clip why did you deal with such a small and insignificant one? Like come on guys. 

Focus still needs another reduction, another 30% or 40% reduction would be so much better not to mention the fact that focus orbs are still a thing pull us away from our objectives.   

9 minutes ago, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Well, yeah... I got similar numbers. This isn’t even going into the fact how building for max strength to get only 10k health to have it die .2 seconds slower ruins literally every one of her other abilities that we care about (ignoring shattered lash), and you have the absolute worst change in history. Though I can’t say I didn’t expect this...

Meanwhile, Volt’s damage cap is still in place while Gara enjoys her several mil damage per second on her 2. They really have their priorities messed up huh...

And btw, as only a way to refresh her 2 it’s kinda expensive, so even that use is a bit meh. I posted a bit over in suggestions for what I thought should be changed, but I essentially proposed to be able to cast every ability on the others with a special interaction, with splinter storm on the wall granting damage reduction and for it to push enemies away from the walls, for instance. I also suggested that on top of that her walls have regen and for her 3 to allow you to heal your walls, and that the 4 should be castable for less energy to paritally heal the walls, make them invulnerable for a bit, and to refresh splinter storm of yourself and nesrby allies without freezing enemies. I also suggested that splinterstorm be castable on spectorage to add damage reduction and allow for splinter storm to be added to enemies who destroyed mirrors upon the explosion, and for her splinter storm to be spread upon the explosion of spectorage if an enemy with splinterstorm destroyed a mirror. I also asked for her spectorage and wall breakages to stun as well, and for shattered lash to be able to destroy spectorage to trigger the stun and splinter storm spread prematurely with an increasing range with every mirror the enemies had destroyed, up to maximum/normal range. I want more micromanagement :P Though, with those changes, you could feasibly focus on only a few abilities at a time, thus reducing micro management for those who don’t want it. (There were a bunch of other changes I suggested to her health/regen scaling as well).

They're priorities are non-existent, I honestly don't understand them sometimes (almost every update).  

2 hours ago, cursedmoon13 said:

@Nareg300062 On a note I think we'll agree on, I have found it odd how Volt is supposedly a "high damage frame" when he's got Electric damage (which has pretty bad modifiers iirc) and weird caps on most of his damage dealing abilities... Shock damage is... eh? Speed increases dps for melee, but that's more a support/buffer thing. Shield increases damage on weapons, but again, more buff-y. And Discharge is much better CC than damage.

And a dev (reportedly) recently said "Volt is not CC"...    ...huh.

Exactly, it was DE Scott, the man must be confused. 

22 minutes ago, Dr.Sturgeon said:

You call a 20% reduction in focus cost's a change? I'm at a loss for words honestly, I'm not in high school anymore I have actually responsibilities now and it is impossible for me to play this game. 

Also, how come I still cannot put ki'teer breather mask on open Ceno helmet? Out of all the things that clip why did you deal with such a small and insignificant one? Like come on guys. 

Focus still needs another reduction, another 30% or 40% reduction would be so much better not to mention the fact that focus orbs are still a thing pull us away from our objectives.   

its not 20% reduction. read again mate. its 30% reduction on ability costs and 80% reduction on total capacity cost so overall its roughly 50% reduction altogether.... Its quite nice actually

Il y a 7 heures, Grav_Starstrider a dit :

You do recall that she has her 3 right? cast it at the horde or solo grineer that are taking down the panels, or just shoot them, then recast once more.

In all seriousness, since it ISN'T able to be reinforced like frost's, and is a 4 ability, and it doesn't even have the vertical security of Frost's globe, it really ought to outperform frost's globe at the lateral defense/area-denial.

Two sides of the argument, probably needs a compromise. Git gud, but also DE please buff it a bit.

Try using her 3 beyond level 60. You'll see the problem :thumbup:

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

If you have successfully downloaded the update, you may now turn DirectX 10 and 11 back on! We will continue investigations, thank you for your patience. 

So I take it that those of us who waited to download the update from yesterday can do so without any additional steps today? Or do we still need to turn off DirectX before we can reach this point?

2 minutes ago, Rhundis said:

So I take it that those of us who waited to download the update from yesterday can do so without any additional steps today? Or do we still need to turn off DirectX before we can reach this point?

i personally updated my game today without turning off anything. so you may try too

vor 1 Stunde schrieb AdvisorZ:

If you see very unpleasant changes - calmly tell about this DE. Adequately and, if necessary, describe in detail what is wrong and needs to be corrected

You mean like this 36 pages of mostly negative feedback and suggestions that got entirely ignored?

2 minutes ago, Patzer said:

Something weird with Eidolon capture. We had 3 charged lures and Onkko said it's audio que ("Sentient energy contained") yet the Teralyst died normally. No brilliant shard drop.

I believe lures must be alive the moment teralyst dies. from your description it seems they were alive when last limb broke.
in theory they still can die after that message i think

27 minutes ago, Igni said:

its not 20% reduction. read again mate. its 30% reduction on ability costs and 80% reduction on total capacity cost so overall its roughly 50% reduction altogether.... Its quite nice actually

Yup, I recently was able to upgrade my energy dash to the second to last level with the changes, up from two levels before that. Really, really nice. 

We do, however, need some changes to lens acquisition and a focus gain. I think I have to agree with the removal of focus orbs in favour of bonuses for different mission types etc, with sorties, alerts and syndicate missions seeing huge affinity gains, and endless mission types always being more rewarding than things like exterminations, but still roughly a 2x increase in gains as a baseline.

There seems to be a bug or an untold change with Trinity´s Link & Energy Vampire. If my Link is directed on an enemy that I´m trying to use Energy Vampire on, it will now say "INVALID TARGET". If I cast Energy Vampire on a target that is not directed by Link, it works, but not otherwise...

It´s annoying as I want to regain energy after casting Link since it costs a bit of energy....

1 minute ago, Igni said:

I believe lures must be alive the moment teralyst dies. from your description it seems they were alive when last limb broke.
in theory they still can die after that message i think

All were still alive and charged after it died.

2 minutes ago, FunnyBunny3141 said:

Yup, I recently was able to upgrade my energy dash to the second to last level with the changes, up from two levels before that. Really, really nice. 

We do, however, need some changes to lens acquisition and a focus gain. I think I have to agree with the removal of focus orbs in favour of bonuses for different mission types etc, with sorties, alerts and syndicate missions seeing huge affinity gains, and endless mission types always being more rewarding than things like exterminations, but still roughly a 2x increase in gains as a baseline.

Agree. I too want changes to system of how you get the focus points. Cap removal, orb removal are helpful.
I'd be happy if they would give us option to remove lens from item without replacing and loosing it. at least with some kind of downside/payment. just wanna remove lenses instead of destroying them. 

But these changes are still very VERY nice  :community:

45 minutes ago, Igni said:

Tbh I did hydron and don't feel any difference 

19 minutes ago, Patzer said:

Something weird with Eidolon capture. We had 3 charged lures and Onkko said it's audio que ("Sentient energy contained") yet the Teralyst died normally. No brilliant shard drop.

Happened to us too. Sometimes wrong animation and sometimes no darn drop at all :/

"we’ve found (and many players have found) that an invulnerable and almost impenetrable barrier doesn’t allow for a very engaging gameplay experience. We know that other Warframes also have Powers with similar issues"

ok so youve acknowledged that there are other frames that have this problem so when are you planning on changing them? how is Limbo's stupid "hur dur no one can shoot anything in this bubble" mode any better or more engaging and why hasnt it been changed? At least I can shoot through gara's wall and interact with enemies while not forcing an annoying no combat state on other people when I press 4 like every bloody limbo player.

Limbo's been about alot longer and its still stupid so why are you jumping on gara so quick?

Just now, Dr.Sturgeon said:

Tbh I did hydron and don't feel any difference 

how does that matter? in hydron you get focus... you still get the SAME focus.... its just cost of spending it is lowered.... for exampled lets say you needed 10 million for ALL the capacity before.
now you will need 2 million for full capacity 
(just numbers for example. real ones are different. just shows 80% reduction in cost)

Archived