Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plains of Eidolon: Update 22.6.0 + Hotfix 22.6.0.1

[DE]Danielle

1 minute ago, dragonhead01 said:

You've got something on your nose there. Maybe you should wipe it off so you can see the people like me who have tons of hours invested in this game and hate to see it killed by its own creators. Its going down the same path that killed FireFall

idk. I absolutely love focus 2.5 changes. They are so, so, so good and if they increase of remove the focus cap per day, It will be 100% perfect for me. Really easy to farm, quick to farm and amazing with the pool changes. It now will take about 30 days to fully max out zenurik. literally 100% times better than the original 60 days of grind.

I read 35 pages of this update. And this is what I will say:

For players:

Want good corrections for the Volt? I'm with you.
Do you want Gara 4th ability to be normal? I agree.

But damn it. Stop blaming other frames and whining "nerf nerf nerf for others !!!!!". You cannot imagine how annoying and angry it is (me personaly).
This will not do anything, and will only harm other frames.
Because of such whining, DE decided to nerf Trinity (and some abilities of other frames before, such as Mag).

If you see very unpleasant changes - calmly tell about this DE. Adequately and, if necessary, describe in detail what is wrong and needs to be corrected.

But do not, like a little girl, cry and hysterical "AAA! You have offended our new favorite frame. Nerf for others! I command! ".  From this only harm and no good.

For DE:

To deny it is meaningless - Volt needs more damage.

And this change of Gara is designed to balance her's 4th ability, but in fact - just destroyed it.

As a recommendation -  need to do a lot more HP for this ability.  And to make this wall so that it rotates. It will still have a hole, but it will be more difficult for the enemy to pass into this vulnerable place. Plus, if the wall rotate, the damage from hits will be distributed evenly, which together with an increased level of HP will improve the vitality of the wall. 

Guys. Keep it to CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM. they're more likely to pay attention to that, and nobody cares about brown-nosing this, and wild-claims that

I'd like to reiterate, in case it was missed @[DE]Rebecca @[DE]Danielle @[DE]Steve
Can we tie which focus is equipped to loadouts please? Having to switch for each warframe is silly and a waste of time.

7 minutes ago, Arniox said:

eh. I just added a little more to my proposal. Made an example of if the multiplier was 1.8. The damage numbers seem better to me. Having a multiplier of the function with enemy level becomes a little insane. If it increased by 1x per 10 levels, then the final function at level 150 would be 200+(N^27).... Das a lil high mah frond.....

It would be doing 66815128661595284938812255859375000000000000000000000000000 damage per tick....

Yeah no... :P

I think with a base multiplier of 1.8 in my original function, the damage would be perfect.

So maybe 1.1, 1.2, 1.3 etc.? would 2.5x vs level 150 enemies be too OP?

7 minutes ago, AdvisorZ said:

And to make this wall so that it rotates. It will still have a hole, but it will be more difficult for the enemy to pass into this vulnerable place. Plus, if the wall rotate, the damage from hits will be distributed evenly, which together with an increased level of HP will improve the vitality of the wall.

There's literally no point to the "hole in the wall" mechanic. It serves no purpose other than to maybe kill some level 10 enemies. If you have a giant hole in your wall, you're just going to recast it.

Seems like there is a bug with the secondary+throw melee combination. With Quick Return mod installed on a Glaive, the throw weapon would explode on first impact with wall/ground. Now it only seems to work when you have primary weapon in use, or when you switch to melee weapon. But when you use secondary+melee, the melee weapon keeps on bouncing.

Thx 

15 minutes ago, Akimbo said:

There's literally no point to the "hole in the wall" mechanic. It serves no purpose other than to maybe kill some level 10 enemies. If you have a giant hole in your wall, you're just going to recast it.

This^. Not sure what the design principal behind this is.....
Maybe give her more armor now?

Okay now... Did i miss something in patchnotes, namely, "changes in skills" part, regarding Ivara's Prowl ability? I understand that it was a bit TOO good, but seriously, what you did with her went beyond "balancing". it's downright CRIPPLING. roll now bails her out of prowl, GREAT IDEA. let alone that this frame has near-zero survivability outside of stealthplay, now you've taken away last means of mobility for her. nice going, really nice going. like... guys, if you wanted people to just stop playing her as they did before this, you could've came up with a BETTER idea to do so. let alone that if you make THAT drastic changes to gameplay of the frame, you could, like, i don't know, maybe , AT LEAST PUT IT IN PATCHNOTES?. 3/10 for update, only for eyes overhaul and weather tricks. As for Gara's rework... well, if you made her 4th skill, however was it called, vulnerable to damage, you could actually give it slightly more HP. as it is now, it's way too weak

4 minutes ago, Shahid2004 said:

Okay now... Did i miss something in patchnotes, namely, "changes in skills" part, regarding Ivara's Prowl ability? I understand that it was a bit TOO good, but seriously, what you did with her went beyond "balancing". it's downright CRIPPLING. roll now bails her out of prowl, GREAT IDEA. let alone that this frame has near-zero survivability outside of stealthplay, now you've taken away last means of mobility for her. nice going, really nice going. like... guys, if you wanted people to just stop playing her as they did before this, you could've came up with a BETTER idea to do so. let alone that if you make THAT drastic changes to gameplay of the frame, you could, like, i don't know, maybe , AT LEAST PUT IT IN PATCHNOTES?. 3/10 for update, only for eyes overhaul and weather tricks. As for Gara's rework... well, if you made her 4th skill, however was it called, vulnerable to damage, you could actually give it slightly more HP. as it is now, it's way too weak

Woah, just calm down.The rolling thing happened once before, not too long ago, and was subsequently fixed (see Hotfix 22.3.2) so I'm pretty sure something in this update just accidentally reverted that fix. Just wait for a bit, maybe post it as a bug, before you pop a blood vessel.

10 minutes ago, Shahid2004 said:

It's just a bug, calm your %$# girl.

Raging like that does not help DE and only shows how childish you are.

8 hours ago, Winterbraid said:

Unless you're running with 4x Corrosive Projection or some other means of armor stripping, Corrosive damage still tends to outperform Radiation against high level Alloy enemies because the proc is worth more than the flat +75% damage.

you weren't looking at all of my complaining from the start...

10 hours ago, Zeyez said:

looks like Bolkor dropship becomes an bigger problem than before this update

it can't receive corrosive procs anymore, my sicarus prime, with riven, need to shoot 200 bullets to kill it now

before it was only between 36-48 bullets

my quote from page 24

Bolkor dropship isn't receiving corrosive procs anymore after the update 22.6.0, so, corrosive damage lose its effectiveness against them

I didn't see anything in the patch notes, but Teralyst hunts are so frustrating now. For one, the Teralyst seems to call the vomvalysts much more frequently. The biggest problem for me is the joints reset now. I usually go solo with Trinity and my Lanka. Getting each joint low before breaking them was a good strategy for going solo. Please tell me what I'm seeing now is just a bug? 

I know you guys what these hunts to be a challenge, but please focus on the proper areas. I just don't think making it feel more like a grind is the right direction. I couldn't believe how often the vomvalysts were called out on my last hunt. It's like the Teralyst was constantly complaining. I love the higher level lures, but the hunt itself is just more annoying. 

11 minutes ago, Zeyez said:

you weren't looking at all of my complaining from the start...

my quote from page 24

Bolkor dropship isn't receiving corrosive procs anymore after the update 22.6.0, so, corrosive damage lose its effectiveness against them

Yeah, I should've specified I was talking with the assumption they're gonna fix the Corrosive procs.

1 hour ago, Akimbo said:

So, did some testing with Gara, because surely it can't be that bad, right? WRONG.

Power Strength = 155%

Wall health = 3448.75

What's with this stupidly low number? Frost Globe can scale into the MILLIONS OF HEALTH

Level 80 corrupted heavy gunner breaks the wall in about 3 seconds. Just one of them.

Level 40 corrupted heavy gunner it took 6-8 seconds.

However it was hard to test because HEAVY GUNNERS CAN STILL JUST STICK THEIR GUNS THROUGH THE WALL.

Seriously, did you not even test this? You already ignored all the feedback from players on the proposed changes warning you that this weakness would be an issue...

If you're going to ruin an ultimate, could you at least pretend to try and make it viable?

Meanwhile you're still ignoring Gara's 3 - in fact you literally applied the weakness/problem that makes Gara's 3 useless to her ultimate. :facepalm:

Mass Vitrify is now just a way to refresh Gara's 2.

Well (not)played DE.

Well, yeah... I got similar numbers. This isn’t even going into the fact how building for max strength to get only 10k health to have it die .2 seconds slower ruins literally every one of her other abilities that we care about (ignoring shattered lash), and you have the absolute worst change in history. Though I can’t say I didn’t expect this...

Meanwhile, Volt’s damage cap is still in place while Gara enjoys her several mil damage per second on her 2. They really have their priorities messed up huh...

And btw, as only a way to refresh her 2 it’s kinda expensive, so even that use is a bit meh. I posted a bit over in suggestions for what I thought should be changed, but I essentially proposed to be able to cast every ability on the others with a special interaction, with splinter storm on the wall granting damage reduction and for it to push enemies away from the walls, for instance. I also suggested that on top of that her walls have regen and for her 3 to allow you to heal your walls, and that the 4 should be castable for less energy to paritally heal the walls, make them invulnerable for a bit, and to refresh splinter storm of yourself and nesrby allies without freezing enemies. I also suggested that splinterstorm be castable on spectorage to add damage reduction and allow for splinter storm to be added to enemies who destroyed mirrors upon the explosion, and for her splinter storm to be spread upon the explosion of spectorage if an enemy with splinterstorm destroyed a mirror. I also asked for her spectorage and wall breakages to stun as well, and for shattered lash to be able to destroy spectorage to trigger the stun and splinter storm spread prematurely with an increasing range with every mirror the enemies had destroyed, up to maximum/normal range. I want more micromanagement :P Though, with those changes, you could feasibly focus on only a few abilities at a time, thus reducing micro management for those who don’t want it. (There were a bunch of other changes I suggested to her health/regen scaling as well).

Archived