Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Aura Mods: Consistency and Player Choice

Voltage

1 hour ago, Uberipoo said:

I would like to hear your resoning on nerfing these two auras... The sprint boost nerf espeasialy puzzles me...

Good catch! I did not realize my numbers indicated a nerf. I was meaning to make Sprint boost for more of an all around movement buff, not just sprinting. I tweaked the values to be more appealing. Why should we nerf an aura that is underused and not overpowered? That was a silly mistake and I am glad you caught it. Sorry about that.

Steel Charge needs to be normalized in terms of the additional points and functionality. Right now, Auras that grant +x% damage add onto Serration, Hornet Strike, (Primed) Point Blank, and (Primed) Pressure Point. I am toning down the values but making them additive at the end such as Primed Chamber/Charged Chamber and Faction Damage mods. Melee would not be affected by this change and the aura would still be good if stacked together in a group. Being the only Aura mod to grant +9 instead of +7 is ridiculous and removes player choice. With my proposed universal polarity changes and reducing the additional 2 points on Steel Charge, players would be free to choose any aura they want for mission situations, not be restricted by mods points/forma or polarity matching. This would also bring incentives to use Primed Warframes over the normal counterpart given the +250 energy void orb passive is basically useless after Specters of the Rail and the Relic system.

Steel Charge is a trap for new players and brings a bad habit of using it on any V polarity Warframe, when more useful ones for team cohesion exist: Corrosive Projection, Growing Power, Shield Disruption, etc. This thread is meant to bring older auras to light, and to give players incentives to try out different Aura combinations depending on the mission.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

On 12/19/2017 at 7:54 AM, Mudfam said:

Ugh, I really wanted to avoid derailing the thread any further but...

What's "typical casual content"? Because I see MR 5 (I know, MR doesn't matter - that's not the point) players with subpar gear in sorties and kuva floods all the time. These are missions any player can just click on, landing them straight into a level 100 mission. It's as casual as it gets. High level enemy scaling isn't something only endurance runners encounter anymore, it's basic common content now.

High lv? man the bar has lowered for high lv, could've sworn it was over 9000! 

j/king aside i think high lv is a lot higher then lv 100.

No, there's more than 1 build, but there aren't many, and that's a really senseless justification. The point is that everything else is completely negated. ALL my weapons must work, ALL my powers, ALL my elements. Yes, some should be situationally stronger than others of course, but the vast, vast majority becoming completely worthless is beyond idiotic, no matter how you look at it. Simply flat out removing most of the content, tools and strategies at our disposal, reducing our kit to a couple of effective things in a sea of dysfunctional trash is just an inconceivably bad thing for the game to do to itself.

I agree there are multiple builds. I like having rejuve on all my tank frames, don't mind either e syphon or cp on my castors, and i like having steel/rifle/whatever on the others since it compliments their skills.

Dear author, most of your ideas sound interesting (and also make the aura mods pretty OP), but I have to disagree on the Toxin Resistance aura idea. And the reason for it is Antitoxin, a Warframe mod that gives 45% Toxin resistance. When equipped together with the aura they give 60% resistance, which is more than enough for personal protection, and if 4 party members (or 3 with Coaction Drift) do the same, you can easily go over 100% for the whole party. So I believe it's good enough as is, although it does reqire cooperation with your teammates to get to higher numbers.

6 minutes ago, SomebodyVan said:

Dear author, most of your ideas sound interesting (and also make the aura mods pretty OP), but I have to disagree on the Toxin Resistance aura idea. And the reason for it is Antitoxin, a Warframe mod that gives 45% Toxin resistance. When equipped together with the aura they give 60% resistance, which is more than enough for personal protection, and if 4 party members (or 3 with Coaction Drift) do the same, you can easily go over 100% for the whole party. So I believe it's good enough as is, although it does reqire cooperation with your teammates to get to higher numbers.

That is like arguing that we should never have Loot Detector or Enemy Radar because we have Thiefs Wit, Enemy Sense, and Animal Instinct). 

Who runs Antitoxin? I have never once in my 2 years of playing heard or seen someone actually place that mod on their build. Toxin Resistance should be buffed, because Antitoxin is a complete waste of a mod slot, and Aura mods have more flexibility in use compared to Warframe modding which is already a tight fit due to Augur mods, Power Mods, Health mods, and Augments. I would like to see fitting Antitoxin on a frame like Frost without entirely killing the build...

Edited by --Q--Voltage

28 minutes ago, SomebodyVan said:

Actually since our Warframes use the flesh health class. even though toxin resistance says it gives a 15% toxin damage resistance, its actually 10% toxin damage resistance, as flesh takes 150% damage from all toxic sources. Therefore even if you stack 4 auras, they give a measly 40% toxin damage resistance.

Everything are very good, but,

On 2017. 12. 19. at 10:23 AM, --Q--Voltage said:

Steel Charge
Current: Increases melee damage by 60%.
Proposal: Reduce Aura to 7 bonus instead of 9 to standardize with every other Aura Mod. Increases melee damage by 20% (Added after modding like Faction damage mods).

Why Steel Charge needs to decrease the damage, while the other auras that increase the other types of weapons have +40% damage? Melee attacks always needs to have a premium, for it requires you to face to face the enemy. So I don't get it that why increase the melee damage option only increase about a half. Consider +40% damage on the other weapons, 60% for melee is actually lower limit.

8 hours ago, DroopingPuppy said:

Everything are very good, but,

Why Steel Charge needs to decrease the damage, while the other auras that increase the other types of weapons have +40% damage? Melee attacks always needs to have a premium, for it requires you to face to face the enemy. So I don't get it that why increase the melee damage option only increase about a half. Consider +40% damage on the other weapons, 60% for melee is actually lower limit.

20% damage AFTER modding is plenty for melee. 60% added onto (Primed) Pressure Point right now while does give a damage boost is actually inferior to damage added at the end. 20% is perfectly balanced, and Melee is by far the most powerful method of killing in this game. I am lowering Steel Charge because it is absurd to give +2 extra mod points and the damage it gives can be lowered if added after modding like I described. Steel Charge is a trap for players and makes them rely less on Forma because they earn extra mod points instead of helping their team with a more useful Aura (in the current system).

This post in its entirety, coupled with the Steel Charge changes I proposed would allow players to choose their Aura mod more freely, and increase build diversity.

Most of these are changes based on what the OP would personally prefer, most likely based on their current playstyle, weapons, and current stash of mods.

It's not well thought out. Many of the auras are just fine, and provide an amazing boost/customization of gameplay if modded around. 

For example, the nerf to Empowered blades makes little sense:

On 12/18/2017 at 8:23 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Empowered Blades
Current: Increases the Status chance and Status damage of charged melee attacks by 60%, but drain shields by 90 per hit.
Proposal: Increases the Status damage of melee attacks by 60%, but drain shields by 100 per hit.

As well as the changes to Infested Impedance, as infested enemies are mostly melee/aura/knockdown based, thus making projectile accuracy inconsequential:

Infested Impedance
Current: Reduces the speed of Infested enemies by 18%.
Proposal: Reduces the speed and accuracy of Infested enemies (-18% hit chance, -20% movement speed).

There are also strait upgrades that are not only totally unnecessary, but would serve to unbalance things further:

Spoiler

Dead Eye
Current: Increases Sniper damage by 52.5%.
Proposal: Increase Snipers by 40% and Bow damage by 45% (Added after modding like Faction damage mods).

EMP Aura
Current: Reduces the accuracy of Corpus enemies (-15% hit chance).
Proposal: Reduces the speed and accuracy of Corpus enemies (-18% hit chance, -20% movement speed).

Physique
Current: Increases maximum health 18%.
Proposal: Increases maximum health by 45% (and possibly add a flat bonus of armor/shields on top of the health percentage bonus).

Rejuvenation
Current: +3 health regeneration per second.
Proposal: +8 health regeneration per second.

Toxin Resistance
Current: Reduces toxin damage taken by 15%.
Proposal: Reduces toxin damage by 50%. Similar to Corrosive Projection and allows players to reach 100% Toxin Resistance with 2 players and create diverse niche team compositions.

'Diverse.' Of course. Just as corrosive projection is prescribed for high level grineer, so shall be toxin resistance for Infested.

ETCETERA, ETCETRA. 

Please, remember:

• Auras are not there to be another standard mod. They are meant to encourage team-coordinated strategy in order to be most effective, thereby unlocking their true potential.

• Complaining about armor scaling without providing an alternative way to increase enemy difficulty is not helpful. It is a fundamental part of how the game differentiates between the factions and different adaptive strategies for fighting them.

• Passive energy regeneration conflicts with active, action-oriented gameplay, which is what warframe is built around- Rewarding the player for actually doing things. See this thread for an intense discussion of energy, and actually viable modification propositions: 

Look for comments by Thaylien. It's a long discussion, but I recommend taking an hour or 2 to actually read through all of it.

Edited by Etomb

If i may suggest a few different things:
Toxin Resistance - Why not just turn it into "Environmental Resistance" reducing all elements effectiveness (multiplicative, not additive like base resists) by 25% against Warframes Flesh HP (which would then double dip for toxin, heat and gas procs) OR at least adding viral to the 50% resistance boost too so that warframe Flesh HP is then only weak to slash (p.s. it would take 3, not 2 people to resist it since resist mods just add/subtract from current total damage multiplier and i doubt anyone would still pick it if it isnt a "general use bonus" as people ignore the selective resist mods).

EMP Aura - Why not just "reduces the accuracy of enemy hitscan weapons by 15%" and then make the second mod a "reduces accuracy of enemy projectile weapons by 15%"? Especially since not all corpus weapons are energy weapons and grineer stuff generally doesnt run on kuva and are of mixed/patchworked design; possibly slight rename (EMP aura always sounded like shield version of CP to me since mag procs are anti-shield).

Infested Impedance - Same reason as above, instead of "vs infested" aura, why not just a "10% slower movement speed, 5% slower attack speed while in x range of tenno"?

Physique - 45% hp would be a lot for inaros, nidus, saryn and co. if it scaled fully with mods (or just a decent chunk for inaros if just base hp), but mostly worthless on lower hp frames, why not take its current function in game (of a flat +18 HP) and make it a flat "+100 hp" (and possibly a "Shield Generator" version with a "+80 shields & either -25% shield recharge delay or +320 to overshield cap" effect) so that its a "generally ok"/nice bonus buffer effect.

Edited by Andele3025

11 minutes ago, Etomb said:

Most of these are changes based on what the OP would personally prefer, most likely based on their current playstyle, weapons, and current stash of mods.

It's not well thought out. Many of the auras are just fine, and provide an amazing boost/customization of gameplay if modded around. 

For example, the nerf to Empowered blades makes little sense:

As well as the changes to Infested Impedance, as infested enemies are mostly melee/aura/knockdown based, thus making projectile accuracy inconsequential:

There are also strait upgrades that are not only totally unnecessary, but would serve to unbalance things further:

Reveal hidden contents

'Diverse.' Of course. Just as corrosive projection is prescribed for high level grineer, so shall be toxin resistance for Infested.

ETCETERA, ETCETRA. 

Please, remember:

• Auras are not there to be another standard mod. They are meant to encourage team-coordinated strategy in order to be most effective, thereby unlocking their true potential.

• Complaining about armor scaling without providing an alternative way to increase enemy difficulty is not helpful. It is a fundamental part of how the game differentiates between the factions and different adaptive strategies for fighting them.

• Passive energy regeneration conflicts with active, action-oriented gameplay, which is what warframe is built around- Rewarding the player for actually doing things. See this thread for an intense discussion of energy, and actually viable modification propositions: 

Look for comments by Thaylien. It's a long discussion, but I recommend taking an hour or 2 to actually read through all of it.

The thread has incorporated, and will to continue to incorporate player ideas. Sure the post was my concept, but I have made several iterations and added much of the feedback posted here that I did not think of myself.

Empowered Blades was edited to affect ALL melee attacks, not just charged attacks.

The changes to Infested Impedance, EMP Aura, and my concept for a Grineer based Aura were to help players think of the situation in the mission and what auras they should be running. I am sure you do not want an Infested Impedance in a JV run, but you may want one for a Xini relic farm. Right now, Infested Impedance is the most useless Aura we have, next to the Scavenger Auras.

Yes, I realize that, that is why I want to change and edit the Auras we have to make players think about what they want in the mission, not just using CP or Steel Charge for mod points.

This post is not about Armor Scaling. This post is about Aura mods and if you want to discuss Armor Scaling, I suggest you visit one of the threads that is having that discussion.

6 minutes ago, Andele3025 said:

If i may suggest a few different things:
Toxin Resistance - Why not just turn it into "Environmental Resistance" reducing all elements effectiveness by 25% against Warframes Flesh HP (which would then double dip for toxin, heat and gas procs) OR at least adding viral to the 50% resistance boost too so that warframe Flesh HP is then only weak to slash (p.s. it would take 3, not 2 people to resist it since resist mods just add/subtract from current total damage multiplier and i doubt anyone would still pick it if it isnt a "general use bonus" as people ignore the selective resist mods).

EMP Aura - Why not just "reduces the accuracy of enemy hitscan weapons by 15%" and then make the second mod a "reduces accuracy of enemy projectile weapons by 15%"? Especially since not all corpus weapons are energy weapons and grineer stuff generally doesnt run on kuva and are of mixed/patchworked design; possibly slight rename (EMP aura always sounded like shield version of CP to me since mag procs are anti-shield).

Infested Impedance - Same reason as above, instead of "vs infested" aura, why not just a "10% slower movement speed, 5% slower attack speed while in x range of tenno"?

Physique - 45% hp would be a lot for inaros, nidus, saryn and co. if it scaled fully with mods (or just a decent chunk for inaros if just base hp), but mostly worthless on lower hp frames, why not take its current function in game (of a flat +18 HP) and make it a flat "+100 hp" (and possibly a "Shield Generator" version with a "+80 shields & either -25% shield recharge delay or +320 to overshield cap" effect) so that its a "generally ok"/nice bonus buffer effect.

Interesting. I like your Toxin Resistance idea and added it to OP with credit of course. EMP Aura is still a head-scratcher to me. It would be more streamlined to not need 3 different mods based on factions, but I was thinking like Bane mods. Not sure how I feel about making it all into one for balance purposes, but it does seem neat.

Adding +Base Health and +Base Shields would be interesting, and possibly worth it for frames like Banshee/Loki instead of being useless on those frames and overpowered for Nidus/Inaros. I agree with those changes.

5 minutes ago, Sormaran said:

TLDR - every frame can run CP without forma. Its... well, its a change i guess.

You clearly did not even read the post or discussion thoroughly. The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and team cooperation for choosing Aura Mods that are not Corrosive Projection. While Corrosive Projection is very good and versatile, it may not be the mod you want depending on the mission. These changes are meant to shift the meta without a massive nerf to the goods, and provide options.

6 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

The intent is to provide players with a sense of pride and team cooperation for choosing Aura Mods that are not Corrosive Projection

Alright. Go through your list and give me a rundown of just how this would change the game so people would feel the need to switch up their auras, then. Give me a reason for each, individual, aura.

Outside of your raiding, meta bubble people run other auras out of more than just ignorance.

Corrosive Projection is seriously a horrendous bandaid mod and they should just fix the god damn infinite armor system like they should have with Damage 2.0 in the first place.
It's also completely useless against Infested and relatively useless against Corpus, and it's trivial to just run Vira/ or CoroCo and not even care about armor in the first place. Somewhat restricts your weapon selection, but Hunter Munitions did a good job of bringing a few back and a good riven on a crit weapon can at least get into Sortie 1-2 range comfortably even without a way to get over armor.

T. someone who only uses CP on Enhanced Armor sorties.

Anyways that aside...
Please remember that the damage amps *stack*. Four rifle amps giving +160% rifle damage (without Coactions) is an ABSURD amount of damage. Leaving them at their current percentages, but still switching the amounts to be multiplicative instead of additive with base damage is desperately needed. I think Rifle Amp is the only one that sees use (specifically on Titania), as it's fairly easy if you're using a rifle-based Dex Pixia to get more total damage from RA than from GP.
I'd also rather see Bows get their own than have Deadeye pull double duty. And while leaving Deadeye at 52% while also granting that multiplicative change sounds absurdly strong, do keep in mind most "viable" sniper builds should be oneshotting in sortie 3 anyways, and outside of "sniper only" sorties and Terry runs, people don't spam sniper rifles.

Enemy Radar should seriously keep the Enemy Radar effect in addition to the Arg's highlighting trick.

And while I do like the idea of merging the scav auras, universal ammo mutation is Carrier's job. Leave it as pickup efficiency, but make it a single mod. "Efficient Loads" sounds reasonable to me.

Oh and resist all status at 40% is a bit very OP. 30% is a lot more reasonable. Still a bit strong though.... maybe just resist damage from DoT statuses. So it saves you from fire/slash/tox (the ones that make shields questionable), but the rest still get ya. Though imo that should just be an innate feature of shields in slash's case.

5 hours ago, --Q--Voltage said:

20% damage AFTER modding is plenty for melee. 60% added onto (Primed) Pressure Point right now while does give a damage boost is actually inferior to damage added at the end. 20% is perfectly balanced, and Melee is by far the most powerful method of killing in this game. I am lowering Steel Charge because it is absurd to give +2 extra mod points and the damage it gives can be lowered if added after modding like I described. Steel Charge is a trap for players and makes them rely less on Forma because they earn extra mod points instead of helping their team with a more useful Aura (in the current system).

This post in its entirety, coupled with the Steel Charge changes I proposed would allow players to choose their Aura mod more freely, and increase build diversity.

I still don't get it why melee should benefit for lower damage than ranged. Primary and Secondary basic damage increasement mods already gives more damage than Pressure Point, so it just proves melee needs more damage buffs rather than cut it down. 

Melee MUST BE powerful compared by ranged because you need to face to face the enemy if you ever attempt to use a melee weapon. It is risky, and also requires you to move more than just shoot down the enemy. There are enough reason that melee is more powerful.

On 12/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

1.Dead Eye

Current: Increases Sniper damage by 52.5%.

Proposal: Increase Snipers by 40% and Bow damage by 45% (Added after modding like Faction damage mods).

2. EMP Aura
Current: Reduces the accuracy of Corpus enemies (-15% hit chance).
Proposal: Reduces the speed and accuracy of Corpus enemies (-18% hit chance, -20% movement speed).

3.Infested Impedance
Current: Reduces the speed of Infested enemies by 18%.
Proposal: Reduces the speed and accuracy of Infested enemies (-18% hit chance, -20% movement speed).

4. Loot Detector
Current: +30m loot radar.
Proposal: +20m loot radar, +5m Vacuum. (Credits to @Helaton for this concept idea).

5. Speed Holster
Current: Increases weapon swap speed by 120%.
Proposal: Remove from the game, and make weapon swap speed increased by about 100% default.

6.Stand United
Current: Increases armor by 25.5%.
Proposal: Increases armor by 50, stacking with melee combo meter.

7.Steel Charge
Current: Increases melee damage by 60%.
Proposal: Reduce Aura to 7 bonus instead of 9 to standardize with every other Aura Mod. Increases melee damage by 20% (Added after modding like Faction damage mods).

8.NEW AURA: Kuva Conundrum
Proposal: Reduces the speed and accuracy of Grineer enemies (-18% hit chance, -20% movement speed).
Acquisition: Kuva Sabotage reward.

1. Don't suggest nerfing something while adding something it should have always affected in the first place to supposedly compensate.

2. The lowered accuracy aura has almost never seemed to affect game play becasue the percentage was too low. Why would I chose this aura over something that can help make an enemy 100% inaccurate or better known as dead? This aura is trying to be defensive, but another thing is, if you move, your already hard to hit, so staying on the move does what this mod already is trying to do.

3. see above argument

4. This would literally shrink the aura choice to only 2. You would always have to have this on besides corrosive projection because of the added vacuum. We use sentinels because they have vacuum. We want univac so bad, so this is such a bad idea. Also dont NERF the loot radar range, it is fine as is

5.yea why hasn't this been implemented yet?

6.is there a cap on that stacking armor, becasue that melee counter can get really high, and this really does not incentivize staying together, or "United"

7. melee is the strongest weapon class in the game, it does not need a buff. reducing the aura mod level is a good idea, it will mess with a lot of people builds because they rely on using steel charge for the extra mod space without forma.

8. see argument 2 and 3

3 hours ago, TheBlueJelly said:

Oh and resist all status at 40% is a bit very OP. 30% is a lot more reasonable. Still a bit strong though.... maybe just resist damage from DoT statuses. So it saves you from fire/slash/tox (the ones that make shields questionable), but the rest still get ya. Though imo that should just be an innate feature of shields in slash's case.

Exactly why i suggested it to be a 25% multiplicative effect (so with 1 Aura Gas would go from 75% efficient to 56.25%, Toxin from 150% to 112.5%)

I get that you want to "equalize" the auras by lowering Steel Charge to 7/14 but that would mess with a looooot of people's set-ups. I think it's safe to say that a good majority of the playerbase are the type of casual gamers who use the mod. So, why not just up all auras to 9/18? What's wrong with giving auras a little bit more mod capacity? I can't see why not.

Let's go full pipe-dream and imagine, if you will, a change to the Corrosive Projection Monarchy.

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Current: 30% reduced armour in all units.

Change: 30% reduced armour in all units, with diminishing effects after 60% reduction (a soft cap).

Aura: Shield Disruption

Current: 24% reduced shields on all units.

Change: 30% reduced shields on all units, with diminshing effects after 60% reduction.

Additional Change:

Armour scaling exponent greatly reduced in all units and cases.

What does this do?

• No 100% passive free armour removal. Cry more. It's reinforcing the armour scaling issue by subverting it completely and without interaction, it has to go.
  • Reducing the armour scaling exponent means that non-CP scenarios are less completely hamstrung. Life is generally easier for random matchmaking and incomplete squads. Solo players unite! ...Wait.
  • Fully stacked CP is not useless, but scales down its effectiveness logarithmically; even an 8-man raid squad with all Coaction Drifts would still see a few percentile remnants of the original armour value. 2CP hits the softcap. 4CP is reduced to, say, 75%. 6CP would be 87.5%, 8CP hits 90%. Coaction buffs would bring 8CP up to around 92.5% or so, I don't care to calculate precisely.
  • Devs could even be nice and let us Shield Disrupt the Teralyst again without 4SD completely negating the Operator component, thanks to the softcap.

Aura polarity?

Yeah, that needs to change since the Aura slot is a unique point of flexibility. But so does the whole Forma system, because wasted investment is bad design, and the game has evolved to a much greater burden on mod drain than when Polarisation was last properly evaluated and balanced. Sadly, DE doesn't want to hear it...

Edited by EDYinnit

8 hours ago, EDYinnit said:

Let's go full pipe-dream and imagine, if you will, a change to the Corrosive Projection Monarchy.

Aura: Corrosive Projection

Current: 30% reduced armour in all units.

Change: 30% reduced armour in all units, with diminishing effects after 60% reduction (a soft cap).

Aura: Shield Disruption

Current: 24% reduced shields on all units.

Change: 30% reduced shields on all units, with diminshing effects after 60% reduction.

Additional Change:

Armour scaling exponent greatly reduced in all units and cases.

What does this do?

• No 100% passive free armour removal. Cry more. It's reinforcing the armour scaling issue by subverting it completely and without interaction, it has to go.
  • Reducing the armour scaling exponent means that non-CP scenarios are less completely hamstrung. Life is generally easier for random matchmaking and incomplete squads. Solo players unite! ...Wait.
  • Fully stacked CP is not useless, but scales down its effectiveness logarithmically; even an 8-man raid squad with all Coaction Drifts would still see a few percentile remnants of the original armour value. 2CP hits the softcap. 4CP is reduced to, say, 75%. 6CP would be 87.5%, 8CP hits 90%. Coaction buffs would bring 8CP up to around 92.5% or so, I don't care to calculate precisely.
  • Devs could even be nice and let us Shield Disrupt the Teralyst again without 4SD completely negating the Operator component, thanks to the softcap.

Aura polarity?

Yeah, that needs to change since the Aura slot is a unique point of flexibility. But so does the whole Forma system, because wasted investment is bad design, and the game has evolved to a much greater burden on mod drain than when Polarisation was last properly evaluated and balanced. Sadly, DE doesn't want to hear it...

I love it; but it doesn't go far enough, I think, to break the meta of sheep that I despise.

How about this: All auras have diminishing returns stacking past the first. Something like 2 of the same aura give 1.5X the bonus of 1, 3 same auras give 1.75X to 2X, 4 auras give somewhere between 1.875X and 3X. In return, all auras are buffed to be sufficient (but not broken) with just one. This way, you're as likely to have people who want everybody to have a different aura than everyone with the same one (Corrosive Projection being the most notable example). Coordination is still important, but experimentation is also encouraged. doubling up on auras still gives more, but not enough that more than one of the "best" aura is likely to be better than 1 best + 1 second best +etc.

On 12/18/2017 at 7:23 PM, --Q--Voltage said:

Empowered Blades
Current: Increases the Status chance and Status damage of charged melee attacks by 60%, but drain shields by 90 per hit.
Proposal: Increases the Status chance and damage of all melee attacks by 50%, but drain shields by 90 per hit

No not all, otherwise you can troll people in pubs.

On 12/19/2017 at 2:23 AM, --Q--Voltage said:

Toxin Resistance
Current: Reduces toxin damage taken by 15%.
Proposal: Change name to "Elemental Resistance". Reduces elemental damage taken by 40% (Credits to @Andele3025 for this concept idea). Similar to Corrosive Projection and allows players to reach 100% Toxin Resistance with 3 players or 2 players using Coaction Drift which creates diverse niche team compositions.

don't you think being totally immune to enemies that only deal elemental dmg with only 2 auras would be a little bit totally broken? i mean 2 people could make the whole squad immune to half of the corpus enemies and significantly reduce damage from the rest. 

i would rather weaken status procs on allies or reduce the elemental dmg taken by maybe 15%

rest looks really good to me, would defenetely make me use something else than cp when i don't really need it :P

On 1/5/2018 at 5:17 PM, Etomb said:

Passive energy regeneration conflicts with active, action-oriented gameplay, which is what warframe is built around- Rewarding the player for actually doing things. See this thread for an intense discussion of energy, and actually viable modification propositions: 

for you, maybe. but for many players (indluding myself) warframe is built around getting good results with low as possible effort (afk-farming and so on)