Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Give us a way to get more KUVA!

(PSN)Melo-Cake_IsBack

DE,

You should give us a way to get more KUVA. The good thing about KUVA is that it gives people a chance to roll more and have a "chance" of getting "better" stats "faster" on their Rivens.

That way people can sell their Rivens faster and make people buy plat from the market/PSN store. (I think?). Buy plat = MORE $$$ for DE.

Unless ofcourse that won't work and their should be another way to do this.. I donno.

Edited by (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack

il y a 7 minutes, Kuestenjung a dit :

You can get 6k from Sorties, you can get up to 4.8k from Kuva floods with booster and Smeeta Kavat.

And boosters are paid with plat too, so DE is already earning with Kuva.

But the 6k Kuva is random. I don't like the pets due to them losing health over time so I don't use them, its quite stupid to have this mechanic on pets.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack said:

But the 6k Kuva is random. I don't like the pets due to them losing health over time so I don't use them, its quite stupid to have this mechanic on pets.

It's a stupid mechanic on pets indeed, but not really a chore or noticable :) It's more annoying when you think about it but it's kinda like breathing, you don't notice it until you're aware of it.

As for more Kuva, I absolutely agree. Farming kuva becomes very very tedious when rolling is so annoying with the fail upon fail upon fail. You spend two hours farming kuva and then roll a few times and it's all wasted time... hours upon hours of wasted time.

If we could have an endless kuva mission on the Kuva Fortress that'd be great. Something like Excavation but more theme oriented and dropping more than 100 :P

vor 3 Minuten schrieb (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack:

But the 6k Kuva is random. I

It has a 14% drop chance. Only rivens have a higher drop chance. Personally because of the 6k rewards I drown in Kuva and I get more Kuva than rivens.

il y a 1 minute, Acersecomic a dit :

It's a stupid mechanic on pets indeed, but not really a chore or noticable :) It's more annoying when you think about it but it's kinda like breathing, you don't notice it until you're aware of it.

As for more Kuva, I absolutely agree. Farming kuva becomes very very tedious when rolling is so annoying with the fail upon fail upon fail. You spend two hours farming kuva and then roll a few times and it's all wasted time... hours upon hours of wasted time.

If we could have an endless kuva mission on the Kuva Fortress that'd be great. Something like Excavation but more theme oriented and dropping more than 100 :P

I like the excavation idea, sounds cool!

Personnally, I've toyed with an idea I had some time ago.

I suppose that if the main way to reliably get kuva is through siphons and floods it's because DE knows that the moment a more traditionnal farm option arises, we will abandon the siphons. But there is a solution: what if when we do a siphon/flood, it opens an alert for a limited time on the Kuva fortress that behaves like a survival or a defense, but the rewards are all kuva, 500/700 per wave for a siphon, 1000/1400 for a flood. But there would be a twist: kuva guards joining the fray regularly, forcing us to use our operators to take them down.
Obviously, the alert accessible with a flood would be super hard and brutal.

The mission is only available once, after that you need to do another siphon or flood to get it again. Also, all members of the squad must have  the kuvalert available to be able to get in (as in no taxi allowed to avoid abuse). That way, we still have to do siphons AND it gives us a reason to go back to the Kuva Fortress. I love this tileset, but once I got Cyclone kraken I had no reason to go back there until a brief time to get my somachords.

3 hours ago, Tora.Prime said:

You really know how rare is get x3 doubled pickups charms?, 1 lucky mission is not relevant

That was my point. If only we could get that kind of kuva in a single mission all the time without having to rely on RNG...

vor 13 Stunden schrieb (PS4)Melo-Cake_IsBack:

"I drown in kuva". Well yeah.. obviously if you don't roll any rivens I would be drowning in kuva too.... :D

I do reroll but I have strict limit of 5 rerolls to stay below 2k per reroll. If 5 times does not give the result I sell or dissolve the riven.