Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So, the Ordis-Space mom creates a slight spoiler problem for streamers.

Lion

The Ordis recreation of spacemom does present kind of a small spoiler for content creators audiences (What happened, why is his space-mom a hologram?)

Not a huge deal, but it does make me hope the next cinematic quest is fast on its way if only as just a QOL change (and also scarves)

21 minutes ago, Valor said:

The Ordis recreation of spacemom does present kind of a small spoiler for content creators audiences (What happened, why is his space-mom a hologram?)

Not a huge deal, but it does make me hope the next cinematic quest is fast on its way if only as just a QOL change (and also scarves)

If Holo-Lotus is a spoiler, then the next quest will be aswell. óÒ

Just now, WhiteMarker said:

If Holo-Lotus is a spoiler, then the next quest will be aswell. óÒ

Moreso meant for the next quest to bring back the option to have regular voice transmissions. Unless she gets ded for good. 

On 1/16/2018 at 7:34 AM, Aeon94 said:

So..what ? Spoilers are inevitable and Holo-Lotus is not a big deal. At least Ballas doesn't appear in transmission to shock people :D

I do want DE to release The Sacrifice soon , can't wait to beat the hell out of Ballas.

Anyone else accidentally read Holo-Lotus as Hulu-Lotus?

19 minutes ago, Mover-NeRo said:

And what about when a streamer use Operator...isnt that a problem?

I was going to ask the same thing.

Like @Rawbeard pointed out: when you watch a streamer, expect spoilers. They're not going to black out their screens. Probably the best they could do is to move their ugly mugs to cover the place where the Lotus hologram is...

Yea that's a real crysis right there, almost like spoilers to ending of GoT. You should take precausions and not watch anything online just to be safe (preferably cut off your electricity), you wouldn't want to ruin mini quest that lasts 10 min or future cinematic one completable in 30 min. Whatever "lore" that was so hastly written around this game is all so important.