Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

On 2019-07-25 at 8:01 AM, Loza03 said:

I wish for memelord status.

Granted, you can only talk in memes, both in internet and in real-life. Consequently, people then never takes you seriously, only seeing you when they want a laugh.

I wish for a Tarot card deck.

Just now, Gamma745 said:

I wish for a Tarot card deck.

Granted. Every time you draw a card, something strange and deadly happens to you. For example, if you draw death, you fall asleep and get chased by a weird clown reaper man thing. If you draw the Magician you burst into flames. If you draw Temperance you get eaten by a blob of goo - that sort of thing.

I wish for a Railjack. IRL. 

On 2019-07-26 at 6:40 AM, Gamma745 said:

Granted, A squad of Tenno in a Railjack is hunting you down. IRL.

I wish I was proficient with a sword.

Granted, however, you cut your hands during training, never using swords again.

I wish I had a soul

2 minutes ago, 6Sanity9x said:

I wish I had a soul

Granted. You get the soul of the person you hate most/hates you the most, and the soul is still sentient in your body, can communicate with you and fight you for control over the body.

I wish for a philosophers stone.

On 2019-07-29 at 12:05 AM, Loza03 said:

I wish for a philosophers stone.

Granted, you then accidentally turn your entire body to gold with it. Not only that, you are still conscious in that gold body, unable to move or feel anything.

I wish for a real-life Ayatan star.

On 2019-07-31 at 11:19 PM, Gamma745 said:

Granted, you then accidentally turn your entire body to gold with it. Not only that, you are still conscious in that gold body, unable to move or feel anything.

I wish for a real-life Ayatan star.

Granted, but it was made in china and self destructs after 1 week, burning down your house, and everything in it. including your favorite couch.

I wish i had a cup that never empties, of my favorite drink, orange juice, and endless supply of orange juice. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

wish i had a cup that never empties, of my favorite drink, orange juice, and endless supply of orange juice

Granted. You now hate Orange Juice.

I also wish for this guys Orange Juice.

1 minute ago, Loza03 said:

I wish for this thread to come back to life.

I don't like to re-use past corruption, but I can't think of anything better, so...

Granted, but you are henceforth forever bound to the thread, unable to interact nor see other threads in the forum.

I wish I could draw good.

2 minutes ago, Gamma745 said:

I don't like to re-use past corruption, but I can't think of anything better, so...

Granted, but you are henceforth forever bound to the thread, unable to interact nor see other threads in the forum.

I wish I could draw good.

sure, now you can draw good, but "You may never draw Evil ever again"

I wish i could draw evil

Just now, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

I wish i could draw evil

Granted. You draw a Muramasa sword out of its sheath. Unfortunately, this muramasa sword really is cursed as the legends say and you have to kill to satisfy it before you can put the blade back. The only things around are puppies, kittens or whatever animals you find most adorable and precious in the world, and of course yourself.

I wish for sleep.

8 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

Granted. You draw a Muramasa sword out of its sheath. Unfortunately, this muramasa sword really is cursed as the legends say and you have to kill to satisfy it before you can put the blade back. The only things around are puppies, kittens or whatever animals you find most adorable and precious in the world, and of course yourself.

I wish for sleep.

Granted, but now you sleep forever, and can never dream again...

i wish i could wish for wishes for other people that wished for wishes that had no relevance to the wishes they wanted. 

10 minutes ago, (PS4)Tomplexthis said:

i wish i could wish for wishes for other people that wished for wishes that had no relevance to the wishes they wanted. 

Granted, but the wish that you wished for people are actually wishes that they wish to not wish, becoming detrimental or dangerous to them. In retaliation, they wish for an evil wish against you for every wish that you made for them.

I wish Warframe had a usable Wave Motion gun.

Edited by Gamma745

10 hours ago, Gamma745 said:

Granted, but the wish that you wished for people are actually wishes that they wish to not wish, becoming detrimental or dangerous to them. In retaliation, they wish for an evil wish against you for every wish that you made for them.

I wish Warframe had a usable Wave Motion gun.

granted but you have to grind 200,000 hours to build the whole thing than wait 1,000 hours just to use but everyone else gets one for free

I wish that I had galatine prime

7 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but you have to grind 200,000 hours to build the whole thing than wait 1,000 hours just to use but everyone else gets one for free

I wish that I had galatine prime

Granted however you do not have superhuman strength like waframes and when you try to lift it you throw out your back.

I wish that there were more Kavat breeds.

5 minutes ago, Neo3602 said:

I wish that there were more Kavat breeds.

Granted. You get Better Name Pending's cat, Cataclysm, who eats your soul.

I wish that DE would clean up their old lore and bring it up to modern standards.

9 hours ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

granted but they only focus on the old lore forever

I wish I could control reality

granted but you are only able to control the reality of your mind, and cannot effect the rest of peoples lives, only your own

i wish i could dive

Edited by (PS4)Tomplexthis

1 hour ago, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

I wish the new war wont be the end of warframe lore

Granted. The New War brings up so many plotholes and paradoxes that the lore becomes a mess of events and timelines that can barely be patched together.

I wish Railjack was here, fun, immersive and free of bugs.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-08-13 at 7:50 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

Granted

I wish there is more plot in warframe

Granted, A nearby star goes supernova and the resulting blastwave blankets the solar system in deadly radiation, all but robots, sentients and tenno die in agony. The Tenno, having no incentive to fight the sentients to protect literally nobody, relegate themselves to making rad space drugs for the robots and sentients. This goes on for another 3000 years until the events of the next Digital Extremes game begin where the new protagonist finds themselves in a solar system populated by smacked out aliens, rusted up robots and teenage dope dealers.

I wish for a contraption that could revolutionize wall cleaning.