Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Corrupt A Wish

Neo3602

6 hours ago, (PS4)LeBlingKing69 said:

Granted. Instead of being torn to shreds, there are now so many [obscure body parts] drawn in it that you won't be able to find the words.

I wish that I made promises to myself that I could actually keep.

Granted, broken promises to yourself are now fatal, pushing you to try harder to keep them and causing you to only promise what you know you will accomplish. 

I wish we had more Sentinel Lore.

8 minutes ago, Rakawan said:

Granted, broken promises to yourself are now fatal, pushing you to try harder to keep them and causing you to only promise what you know you will accomplish. 

I wish we had more Sentinel Lore.

Granted. But it's the most disappointing lore to date, and as a result, you give up on the game and quit.

I wish I could remain in my 20's forever.

41 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. But it's the most disappointing lore to date, and as a result, you give up on the game and quit.

I wish I could remain in my 20's forever.

Granted, but since you are in your twenties, you'll never have a senior discount, and always be asked for ID,

I wish that my crush liked me more.

3 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Granted, now your crush likes you as best friend forever and tells you about the person he/she loves but seems to be unaware of his/her existence.

I wish DE fixed sanctuary onslaught

Granted, 

I wish people had more creative wishes.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

Granted, but those creative wishes will start to become too boring.

I wish I had a shrink ray for myself.

Granted. Unfortunately you did not calibrate it to unshrink you and you disappear never to be seen or heard from again.

I wish for the ability to come up with creative wishes.

7 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

I wish for the ability to come up with creative wishes.

Granted, but those are way too complex to be understood by any existing mind and people can't find them funny.

I wish to be erased from existence without leaving any kind of trace as if i had never actually existed.

3 hours ago, ----Legacy---- said:

Granted, but those are way too complex to be understood by any existing mind and people can't find them funny.

I wish to be erased from existence without leaving any kind of trace as if i had never actually existed.

Granted, the universe suddenly collapses into a singularity so small no trace of anything that existed can be found.

I wish we had gladiator mice.

3 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted, the universe suddenly collapses into a singularity so small no trace of anything that existed can be found.

I wish we had gladiator mice.

Granted. But one of them becomes the equivalent of Spartacus, leads an uprising and ends up kill us all.

I wish the world was made of candy.

3 hours ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. But one of them becomes the equivalent of Spartacus, leads an uprising and ends up kill us all.

I wish the world was made of candy.

Granted, but the world is quickly eaten away by both bugs and human beings, making many humans die due to diabetes and soon the entire world is gone, killing everything that was still alive.

I wish I had a hug.

2 hours ago, MadnessBomber said:

Granted, but the world is quickly eaten away by both bugs and human beings, making many humans die due to diabetes and soon the entire world is gone, killing everything that was still alive.

I wish I had a hug.

Granted, but it'll be a bear hug, from an actual bear; which in turn breaks your spinal cord, leaving you as a cripple for the rest of your life, unless the bear mauls you afterwards.

I wish I had an actually attractive fashion frame.

1 hour ago, (XB1)RanskyNoodles said:

Granted, but it'll be a bear hug, from an actual bear; which in turn breaks your spinal cord, leaving you as a cripple for the rest of your life, unless the bear mauls you afterwards.

I wish I had an actually attractive fashion frame.

Granted, but in order to archive it you use your most hated armor pieces and syandanas, also your main color is pink.

I wish that Trump wins an award.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Granted, but in order to archive it you use your most hated armor pieces and syandanas, also your main color is pink.

I wish that Trump wins an award.

Granted. He wins TIME magazine's Man of the Year award and a Nobel Peace Prize. The world riots, descends into chaos and obliterates itself as a result. I hope you're happy.

I wish I was supreme ruler of the known universe.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. He wins TIME magazine's Man of the Year award and a Nobel Peace Prize. The world riots, descends into chaos and obliterates itself as a result. I hope you're happy.

I wish I was supreme ruler of the known universe.

Granted, you are considered a small nation compared to the vastness that is the infinity beyond.

I wish world wars would be won with warframes.

22 hours ago, Dwolfknight said:

Granted, you are considered a small nation compared to the vastness that is the infinity beyond.

I wish world wars would be won with warframes.

Granted, the wars are won, however the warframes rebel against it's masters killing them and leaving chaos all over the world. (Wait a sec, that sounds familiar...)

I wish that human stupidity was curable.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)reddragonhrcro said:

Granted, the wars are won, however the warframes rebel against it's masters killing them and leaving chaos all over the world. (Wait a sec, that sounds familiar...)

I wish that human stupidity was curable.

Granted. The cure is fatal, resulting in over 90% of the world's population being wiped out after it has been administered and the remainder go on to develop a wonderful utopian society (wait...that's not a bad thing...)

I wish I were invincible and immortal.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. The cure is fatal, resulting in over 90% of the world's population being wiped out after it has been administered and the remainder go on to develop a wonderful utopian society (wait...that's not a bad thing...)

I wish I were invincible and immortal.

Granted you are invincible and immortal when at home, the area limited to its current borders and walls, but if you step outside you are wracked with unfathomable pain that makes even thinking an impossible task. Your immortality means death will not relieve you from this pain. 

I wish the outside had air conditioning.

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

Granted you are invincible and immortal when at home, the area limited to its current borders and walls, but if you step outside you are wracked with unfathomable pain that makes even thinking an impossible task. Your immortality means death will not relieve you from this pain. 

I wish the outside had air conditioning.

Granted, it requires a Dyson's Sphere to fuel it, good thing we got one just for that.

I wish people noticed my alliteration. 

31 minutes ago, (PS4)AotoSatou14 said:

Granted but no one cares about your alliteration.

I wish someone would be creative when corrupting my wishes.

Granted, but they then disappear for a couple of months due to school and work.

I wish Khora didn’t take so long to get.

7 minutes ago, ljmadruga said:

Granted, but they then disappear for a couple of months due to school and work.

I wish Khora didn’t take so long to get.

Granted, but Khora is the worst frame in the game and DE refuses to fix her.

I wish that Space Mom would come back from her vacation with Long-Armed Stepdad.

13 hours ago, (PS4)OvalNova said:

Granted, but Khora is the worst frame in the game and DE refuses to fix her.

I wish that Space Mom would come back from her vacation with Long-Armed Stepdad.

Granted. She has a new baby and completely ignores you.

I wish I could be a vampire mage assassin like in Skyrim.

2 minutes ago, (PS4)abbacephas said:

Granted. She has a new baby and completely ignores you.

I wish I could be a vampire mage assassin like in Skyrim.

Granted. Unfortunately, I am the high king of Skyrim. Guards!

I wish archwing were more like a space flight sim.