The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What enemey do you hate fighting

(XBOX)l Alexios l

Well, I have a list that I have been subconsciously working on for a while now...

ON THE GRINEER TEAM, WE HAVE

Bombards (Do I even need to explain?)

Napalms (The fire will burn through my poor Volt Prime at most any level.)

Arid Heavy Gunners (For some reason, in any other environment other than Uranus, they seem to do next to nothing to me. The Plains make me laugh when they show up.)

Scorpions (That stupidly annoying grapple attack. Have you ever had that situation where a Gunner or Bombard knocks you down, then a scorpion drags you, then as soon as you get up, the process repeats until you can A) get enough time to use Transference and go invisible. B) Get saved by an ally.  ?)

Any Leech Eximus Grineer

ON THE CORPUS TEAM, WE HAVE

Nullifiers (I hate these dudes with a passion)

Ratel (And therefor Sniper Crewman by association)

Corpus Tech (When they deploy those Osprey. Speaking of Osprey...)

Shield Osprey (I hate how much those dudes can do.)

Mine Osprey (I don't usually have too much trouble with these guys, but when they bar up a doorway with their mines, it's rather annoying.)

Sapping Osprey (I run shields on most every frame.)

Oxium Osprey (They do so much damage when they explode... Not to mention, they are the only source of Oxium, and when they explode, not only does it knock you down, it doesn't drop any Oxium.)

All them dang Osprey. (I mean, seriously.)

Raptors of all types (Basically just big Osprey)

Nul units (Why do they only get rid of some abilities? I mean, if I'm honest, I would rather them get rid of all of them just because it bothers me more than not having any.)

Shockwave Moas (Again with the whole knocking me down thing) 

Anit-Moas (They knock me down and pack a punch while doing it)

Fusion Moas (Those lasers can do so much damage at high levels. Not to mention all the armor and tough shields they have.)

Bursas of all types (Some knock you down, some blind and deafen you, and others are just straight up powerful. I wouldn't mind these guys much at all if it wasn't for the fact that their shields block ANY AND ALL DAMAGE)

Any Leech, Guardian, or Blitz Eximus units.

ON THE INFESTED TEAM, WE HAVE

Mutalist Moas (I hate these things. You all know why.) 

Ancients (They come in three delicious flavors! Healing, Toxic, and Disruptor. Have all three of them together, what do you get? Infinite grappling, near invincible enemies, no energy, and toxin damage.)

Boilers (WHY CAN'T I JUST KILL YOU AND BE DONE WITH IT!? WHY DO I HAVE TO KILL YOUR KIDS TOO!?)

High Level Juggernauts

Phorid

Infested Osprey (That poison charge...)

Any Leech Eximus units

ON THE CORRUPTED TEAM, WE HAVE

A delicious gumbo of all the enemies we despise. 

Edited by KelsierSurvivor

The two that bug me the most are bursas (but that's probably just unresolved trauma from the release event when I was a young'un and they seemed invincible) and those bombards that wait for my shield to drop and then one-shot me out of the blue. But, when I get knocked, I get up again...

The ones that don't give a damn about your CC-abilities & procs and also ignore their animation state. Basically enemies like Ancients and Scorpions with their grappling hooks (especially when those come out from their arses) and Grineer Heavies with their Radial Blast ignoring any state they are in (be it ragdoll, firing, knock down etc.; though I'm not against Shield Lancer repeating his shield bash, because it's just hilarious, even when it kills you). Also, that one Corrupted Crewman with auto-Strun when taking cover... oh RNGod.

All of these give me ME3MP nightmares with Atlas' warping rockets, Praetorian's Butt-lasers, Geth «I don't give a damn» Hunters, Geth «ROCKETS TO YOUR FACE» Rocket Troopers:

Spoiler

...at least WF has no sync kills. :whew:

20 hours ago, Cryptix123 said:

Seriously, who thought it was a good idea for them to have a 100% drop chance on venus. I nearly quit the game right then and there but the friend who introduced me to the game reassured me not everything was like this and ended up carrying me to Fossa and helping me farm Rhino.

Huh? I've literally never seen them on Venus, no matter how many dropships fly by

On topic, Isolator Bursas. Take everything that's already annoying about Bursas -- nearly invincible from the front, obnoxious knockdown mechanics, high spawn rate if the alarms go off -- and just add tons of Mary Sue mechanics on top of that. Their Harpoon knockdown lasts FIVE SECONDS, and that's followed by a special electricity shotgun (which you now can't dodge) that chains damage to all nearby teammates. And they have Nullifier Grenades, joy

I nickname them "the demon spawn of Nef Anyo" for a reason

38 minutes ago, TARINunit9 said:

Huh? I've literally never seen them on Venus, no matter how many dropships fly by

On topic, Isolator Bursas. Take everything that's already annoying about Bursas -- nearly invincible from the front, obnoxious knockdown mechanics, high spawn rate if the alarms go off -- and just add tons of Mary Sue mechanics on top of that. Their Harpoon knockdown lasts FIVE SECONDS, and that's followed by a special electricity shotgun (which you now can't dodge) that chains damage to all nearby teammates. And they have Nullifier Grenades, joy

I nickname them "the demon spawn of Nef Anyo" for a reason

It was during Ambulas Reborn, every dropship carried an Ambulas during that event.

All the enemies that shoot you with a rope and pull your tenno butt across the floor... When a lvl 3 grineer chimp pulls your fully geared mass-grineer-murderer face across the floor and your dignity is all in ruins, that is incredibly unsatisfying... I think the higher MR we are, the better we are geared, the more resistance we should have to those effects... 

Also the flying infested thingies farting green poison everywhere, they are really annoying. 

Oh yeah, and Ghouls... I did the ghoul missions 3 times, got the 2 weapon blueprints, never again. They would be fine if they were not constantly poisoning and slowing you down. Their constant cold-toxic clouds are very annoying.

2 hours ago, Mr.SpookSpook said:

Oh yeah, and Ghouls... I did the ghoul missions 3 times, got the 2 weapon blueprints, never again. They would be fine if they were not constantly poisoning and slowing you down. Their constant cold-toxic clouds are very annoying.

Some of them also seem to completely ignore any taunt/distraction mechanics like Loki's Decoy or Octavia's Mallet.