Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Video's

AshenOne07

10k in 21 min. my squad runs this missions usually for roundabout  20min we get the AABC rotation and extract after the last remining harvester at that time.

kuva_no.png

team setup:

Nekros 70m desecrate range, frost 100% or less range on his bubble.  octavia/loki/ (loki just huge disarm range, no augment though)/2nd nekros. We never use a nova cuz we think for that time its not mandatory and the last spot is always a frame the 4th guy wants to play/level with enemy radar.

3x CP with coaction drift + 1 enemy radar + all run resource booster and smeeta kavat

gameplay and how to get a good value out of the buffs:

we wait until at least 2-3 harvesters are about to be spawned and pop them once one of us gets the charm buff.  if necessary we pop a single one to get rid of that area and go to the next spawn area.

this way we make sure that if one of us gets the buff you get the most value out of it.

We turn the life support at 80seconds into a harvester (smeeta buff lasts 120seconds) to enable the possibility for another one to get the buff while making sure we have enough time left to get 3 harvesters for the one having the buff active.

since it doesent scale we do this until we get the AABC rotation and extract, do the flood in between if its up and continue. A pretty decent kuva/hour method

Edited by God_of_Salt

1 hour ago, -Neffy- said:

this is something you should avoid doing in survival missions..you become unreachable for the enemy and they will remain at theyr current location.

Indeed.
I just said it to showcase how weird the spawn and detection system really is.

So just wanna share my usual solo setup for endo farming. It's basically limbo with max range and duration, and doing some solo runs on hierachon. It can give you 400 endo or even more if you decide to stay in the mission. However, it's purely RNG so I also go on Vodyanoi (Rathuum) arena. Vodyanoi is usually my solo endo farming mission. Tried a couple of warframes in this mission like ash, loki  and even mesa. Killing enemies are with no sweat using these warframes but the problem is, it just yields less endo. Most of the time, I get 150 to 300 endo per 4 mins doing this mission solo.

It's not just enough for me so I decided to take desecrate nekros. Just need to mod him for lots of survivability and efficiency, so I could endo farm this mission without any problem. Usually, I get 340- 1040 endo her per run. And, that's even without a resource booster. Well, resource booster don't work here anyway.

The rest of my solo endo farming methods are dissolving duplicate mods, getting some ayatan treasures from Maroo's ayatan hunting quest, bounties, survival missions (but not really advisable) and sortie missions.

10 minutes ago, Zoliru said:

I wish i would get something else then stupid endo and statues from sorties...

How about a veiled pistol riven that requires you to get 6 headshots while archwinging on the plains?

edit: oh...forgot to mention...consecutively

Edited by (PS4)LubzinNJ

One thing I don't see mentioned very often is the additional damage reduction dealio that both Lephy and Hemmy have going on,
and which is scaling off of your (Squad's) Conclave Rating, i.e. total Mod power,
meaning if you go solo and bring only one (full-auto) weapon, the fight gets WAY easier.

... at least, that's how it seemed to me every time I went up against them, but maybe I'm imagining things?
Does anyone have corroborating / refuting evidence for this?

33 minutes ago, NinjaZeku said:

... at least, that's how it seemed to me every time I went up against them, but maybe I'm imagining things?
Does anyone have corroborating / refuting evidence for this?

Conclave rating didn't seem to matter when I tried it, at least for my Sicarus Prime.  Its damage reduction scaling is halved when you are going solo vs. in a party though in my testing, my M.Primed damage in a party is my non-M.Primed damage solo.

VS. Lephantis (Sortie Version with Elemental Resistance)

511 orange crit damage - Sicarus Only - Naked Nova (modless)
511 orange crit damage - All Gear

VS. Hemocyte (Level 54 with 1 CP)

591 orange crit damage - Sicarus Only - Naked Nova (modless)
591 orange crit damage - All Gear

Fastest frame to kill them is Titania by far.

1 Slova, 1 Loki, 2 Titania

The group i run with does all for bosses in around 10 minutes.  They just melt.

Loki teleports the drone

Slova slows the boss when it comes out.

Titania uses Dex and just kills them in seconds.

1 hour ago, Hannah-Eliz said:

Her, check names. 

And yeah some gamers are actually hard of hearing or dead. It's polite to type things to explain them. 

Then you could just say it right away you know?

"I'm deaf & can't hear sh*t, could you write what this video is talking about?"

Not that hard right?