Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Warframe Video's

AshenOne07

There are two ways that I find really efficient in terms of farming credits. One is by doing hierachon (defend 1st exca and extract) and the other one is doing The Index medium risk investment. Hierachon can give you 25k credits or more with a credit booster while the index medium risk investment can give you 135k credits per run.

Now, a lot of players tell me that I should try akkad with a secura lecta but I don't think that it gives you enough credits than the methods I've mentioned above. Am I missing something?

5 minutes ago, WhiteCr0w said:

Not in game right now so I can't check the amounts, but if 25k is with a credit booster like you mentioned, then yeah Akkad is more.

"or more with a credit booster".

@ OP....

Akkad and secura lecta were probably better than Heiricon before the secura lecta nerf. Nowadays the rewards from both are pretty similar. I suppose it's down to which numbs the mind the least.

I dare say that 1 extractor is quicker than 5 waves. Or at least feels like it.

Edited by (PS4)drpunk-yo

Just now, (Xbox One)RDeschain82 said:

Damm, nice... TBH I was guessing. Could take me two minutes as we'll. Haven't done Akkad in awhile.

Yep, just use the slide attack and it takes around 2 minutes. I haven't farmed Akkad in a few months but I used to farm akkad daily and it took me 2 minutes since my focus ability wasn't ready to be used and my operator abilities cool down was 3 minutes so yep. Orthos prime for the win.

Best way is to take a full squad on Hard index. 
The squad will have 1 Sonar banshee (No need for augment. Just get natural talent and put max str +  flow + dur ) PS: Playing sonar in a squad like this is kinda boring since it requires you to stay the entire match on the energy pads for infinite energy / infinite casts (700 abilities used per match from my exp)
1 Mesa Turret build (Also needs Natural Talent for fast peacemarker since it won't take more then 2 hits to kill anything due to sonar <3 )
1 Speed Nova ( To make the mobs move faster/ very useful for when you get 100/100 points and just want to suicide )
1 Rhino carrier ( Max Str + Iron skin augment recast to keep shield on 24/7 )

with this setup hard index will not take more then 5 minutes. 7 minutes max.
Get a booster and thats 400k credits / 7minutes.

For those trying to argument with this please do the math. Add into account the wait time after you reach the end, the time to get points etc and you'll see that with this squad doing high is better then mid if we look at credits per minute.

Edited by Bluey-EN-

19 minutes ago, (Xbox One)calvina said:

Ow, ouch, that highlighting is killing my eyes man.

Sorry dude i don't know how to remove it. It appeared when i copied it from another post (still my answer just didnt feel like writing it again)

I personally prefer Sechura over Akkad.
it gives about 2.000 credits more without a credit booster.

from what I understand, Sechura and Akkad are good if you don't feel like putting in effort and just want to stand on a point and wreck everything that comes your way.
but I think high risk Index gives more credits

1 hour ago, NinjaKitsune56 said:

Why in the name of John Prodman would you want to farm Nano Spores? I got 1.3 million of the bloody things, by accident just running Infested missions and alerts. And now I can't get rid of them!

Did I say nano spores?  Oops.  I meant plastids.