Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[All Platforms] PRIME VAULT UNSEALED: Extended until April 10th!

[DE]Danielle

22 hours ago, (Xbox One)Tucker D Dawg said:

So two 15-minute runs and one vaulted relic.  Which is probably on par with prior unvaultings in terms of time spent farming vaulted relics. They were dropping too easily before the change - combined with people ruining others experience on the plains - which led to this change.

On the flip side, when they were dropping like candy, although I don't need them, I was actually motivated to farm a few just to have, but with the lower chance they made the decision to stop bothering with bounties easy for me.

Oh they were definately dropping like candy before the hotfix, because I would get 3 to 5 relics per bounty, I thinking they did the update so they don't overheat the servers

1 hour ago, (PS4)Xanderix said:

Oh they were definately dropping like candy before the hotfix, because I would get 3 to 5 relics per bounty, I thinking they did the update so they don't overheat the servers

They stated they changed it because people receiving them on the first part of a bounty left. 

Also, why not just move the relics to the harder to get part of a bounty list vs stuffing it with crap? Makes more sense than that.

Em 01/02/2018 às 5:02 PM, Mk_1 disse:

coo

Depois desse hotfix, as Relíquias  do vault. Estão com drop muito ruim ontem fiquei a jogar por 6 horas e apenas 3 relíquias meso E1.  

Isso é uma sacanagem com os players novos que ae dedicam a jogar. Mais se continuar assim com o drop ruim. Eu vou parar de jogar warframe.  

Entao se alguem da produtora jogo ver esse comentário peco que arrumem os drops das relíquias vault  de cetus. Por que depois do ultimo hotfix. Ficou muito ruim de jogar passamos horas e nada nada. Só raiva assim não da ajudem.

Relíquias do vault cetus está como missão impossível :(  :( 

4 hours ago, (PS4)DarthCutss said:

Yes I've been farming all these relics every day so I can get most of the primes except for excal prime which isn't on ps4 or available anymore but yes just a question if I were to buy the prime pack with ember prime and loki prime if I already have ember prime what will happen

You most likely get a second Ember and Loki Prime with all of the additional stuff in the Prime Pack

I just want the prime cosmetics but there's no option to pay for just the prime cosmetics. Can we please have the option to buy the prime cosmetics when we have unvaultings? You guys do it with NEW prime stuff but not with unvaulting. I have most of the stuff that came out with this unvaulting and I want to buy for the prime cosmetics only at this point. They can follow the same models of the packages too. Have individual prime cosmetic packs or a bundle option and charge half off. They'd include the cosmetics and a small amount of platinum. So individual packs could be $20 and the bundle could be $30. I don't regret the money I put into Warframe but I'd regret paying $100 just so I can get the prime cosmetics. Please make it happen before this unvaulting ends. I've always wanted to get the misa and pyra prime syandanas.   

14 hours ago, (Xbox One)SilverSurferGuy said:

I just want the prime cosmetics but there's no option to pay for just the prime cosmetics. Can we please have the option to buy the prime cosmetics when we have unvaultings? You guys do it with NEW prime stuff but not with unvaulting. I have most of the stuff that came out with this unvaulting and I want to buy for the prime cosmetics only at this point. They can follow the same models of the packages too. Have individual prime cosmetic packs or a bundle option and charge half off. They'd include the cosmetics and a small amount of platinum. So individual packs could be $20 and the bundle could be $30. I don't regret the money I put into Warframe but I'd regret paying $100 just so I can get the prime cosmetics. Please make it happen before this unvaulting ends. I've always wanted to get the misa and pyra prime syandanas.   

They said in the latest devstream that they are looking into accessory packs only so you don’t have to re buy the warframes if you ha ethen already.

They can’t change this unvaulting though, since it’s already in the market. Unfortunately no accessory packs only this time around.

1 hour ago, (PS4)Charizard06 said:

I don't know if this has been answered already but I need to know if I buy the Loki &Ember dual pack plus the Frost and I already have Ember Prime and Frost prime, can I trade the duplicates?

They will come as built Prime Warframes with reactors installed. They are untradeable.

Not sure why so much hate for the relics yes PoE is boring ... sorry DE . And yes it takes time but it 2 months 60 friggin days I have put maximum 30 minutes into farming the plains run a bounty no relic or just 1 next bounty until I get the bounty that drops me 2 relics and just redo that one a few times. If I had the patience I could refarm that bounty till the bounties changed and found the new good drop rate bounty but, I don't have the time.. Now after almost 1 of the 2 months we have been given I have finally received my 2nd glaive prime blade all the unvaulted primes items are now built for this unvaulting.. Not to mention 2 extra embers 1 Loki and 3 frosts 5 Bo primes 7 Reapers 2 latrons  no additional of the others but I still have a few relics of each.. I'm more than certain everyone knows how to do fissure missions so that isn't an issue , and still about 39 days until they get revaulted so I could still farm half ass lazy and get plenty more relics.... I don't understand this need to have everything now mentality that makes people cry so much... yes ppl sell for plat at different prices but if ppl would just 1 wait for it to be unvaulted or put a tiny bit of effort there wouldnt be such a high demand... Dont start with the I dont have time crap cause you have time to complain on this forum it took me 1 year to sign up to this forum and still almost 6 months after that to post... we all have busy lives Im a single father of 2 I have sole custody of both my children they have tons of school activities I have a job plus I have to do dialysis 3x a week 5 hours each time in a clinic and taking care of a mother who just went through surgery to remove a tumor from her head so if I can get this done with like 1 hour a day sometimes less the rest of you should to... Thank you DE for actually carring about your product and trying to continually evolve and make it better no game is perfect ..

On 2/22/2018 at 8:00 AM, Auditor228 said:

Lack of accessories pack... :sad:

On 2/15/2018 at 11:20 PM, EmergencyUndies said:

PLEASE OFFER A PRIME  ACCESSORIES PACK I WILL GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!!

These packs are cheeper than what the original accessories would cost alone.

Plus the glyph that typically comes with frame/weapon bundles.

Even if you already have the frame/weapons you can toss them for weapon & frame slots in the future. Kindof expensive slots, but overall 1 entire pack would be about $130 brand new. You get 2 for $80? GTFO of town.:p I bought the packs and mind you I bought Ember for 800p... No biggie

On 2/23/2018 at 8:02 PM, (XB1)PhoenixWolf93 said:

I haven't seen a button anywhere in the Market to buy the Frost Prime Bundle since this opened up. I'm doing my best to grind out the relics but has anyone else had this issue?

Everyone on Xbox [as far as I know] has this issue, not sure about Playstation or PC, but if you are wanting to purchase the pack, you can do so by going to Warframe's page within the Xbox Store and looking at Add-Ons, or by searching for it within the Xbox Store.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived