geneva
wamblingskate
necronomican94

Mirage Prime Access Winner: skytrotter

Fan Art Recap

Upcoming Display Image

Undergroundwubwubmaster’s Mother Lotus

V5QfB_3Ydp1Pa0odB2mNk0_qoC52v_-MEDMeiGqp

Each Prime Time will now include a 30 minute Twitch Drop for a free Display. We will also showcase a Fan Art piece that will be added to the in-game Codex for your decorating pleasure!

See you next week!

@[DE]Megan The last time Twitch drops worked for me was when Reb handed out those 30 Exilus Adapters.

I've checked my Warframe Account to make certain my Twitch is linked, I've checked Twitch to make certain that my Warframe Account is linked, and last week after I didn't get the drop I unlinked and relinked and still no drop this week.

Are you absolutely certain you checked every box you were supposed to?

Twitch drops never work for me. Yup, I've checked and rechecked, linked and relinked my accounts. Warframe and Twitch accounts are definitely hooked up, but I've not received any drops from any of the DE streams I've watched (in full).

No biggie - thanks for the stream anyway. Just a bit of feedback.

So, Resonating Quake will be nerfed.

Ash will become even more OP now that the cinematic/invulnerability mode is optional, depending on if you teleport to an enemy during the bladestorm. 

"Petrifying Atlas" will become the new meta and will turn Atlas into a true "rock monster" since he'll be able to cast his 1 and 2 while having his "3" on. His petrify will also buff his 2 and 4 and possibly allies. 

A dev workshop will be released tomorrow detailing all the changes.

Looking forward to the changes; let's see how this causes the community meta to change. 

I just find it funny that it sounds like they're nerfing resonating quake but leaving the main part of banshee, her 4, which causes it to be 'boring' alone.  If they don't do anything to soundquake, ie it being stuck in one position, then all they're going to do is make banshee take longer to kill stuff when soundquake is active or make things get stunlocked for even longer, it's not going to actually make it fun, it's actually going to make it worse lol.  Resonating soundquake is basically the only thing that makes soundquake viable at 'higher levels' if you don't want to spend all day waiting for it to do it's thing.....

I think atlas could use a brightness tweak on his 3.

Without using dark energy color it's impossible to see anything in front of you (and it's quite handy to blind your teamates).

Quick suggestion though, what about giving atlas a bit of energy for each rubble collected ? That new feature seems highly "energy-vore", adding an energy gain (just like saryn got with her 3+1 combo) could make the feature way easier to be used and not force players into a high efficiency build.

:stalker::stalker:Please read this, this is my first time commenting on a Warframe forum:stalker::stalker:

For Atlas casting 1 on his 2 should have him gain armor this makes sense if you add in the fact that this is based on the amount of time you cast his 3 on his 2.

Casting 1 or melee on a petrified enemy should have him gain health.

Casting 3 adds armor to his Rumblers but only when you first cast them in and they do not take damage prior to that.

And I think there should be a visual of where you are going to place his 2 down by holding 2 or casting his 2 then pressing 2 again.

his 2 should be affected by range, as well as his 1.

This is the second stream I've watched in entirety where I haven't gotten a twitch drop. The twitch drops worked for the Video Game Awards with the Syandana, but since then none of them have worked. It seems to be a console account problem. Could you guys have someone checking this out? I did the same as above last week after the stream with no drop I unlinked and relinked my account. Both Warframe and Twitch show connected. Clearly a problem relating to console accounts.

The banshee user mainly got focus for mass nuking while the team got affinity. It isnt a bug/glitch or an exploitation in anyway as a warframe ability is being used to get kills. But, the augment is getting nerfed because, simply put, some did not like getting no kills at all. (I have seen many who rage quit / complain about an rq banshee in squad)

The resonating quake already takes its sweet time killing enemies like nox or heavy units or big boy nullifiers, which were taken out by the clever ones in squad while banshee took out the rest. And for those that stay past a certain wave, the energy drains faster than the enemies go down. So after a point, banshee merely CCs more while the others run around killing stuff. The sound quake makes her immobile and "resonating quake" was what made it useful to a point which some people learnt how to use to make a warframe ability viable. 

My point is the augment is getting nerfed it because some people do not know the game mechanics and also do not know how to work as a team. 

S/o to my regular squad at Hydron

Edited cause I forgot how to English for a bit 

1 hour ago, theGlassAlice said:

I was excited when I heard "Banshee resonating quake is getting a rework" but soon felt disappointed because only the augment is getting changed. Please give banshee something better than sound quake 'cause that ability is boring.

Yeah the concept is cool but the execution is rather meh.  In my opinion it is not resonating quake that is the problem as much as the original gameplay design of soundquake which seems to me a lot like the problem with Ash 4 where you were stuck in animation before but that's getting changed.

Archived