Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #195!

[DE]Megan

@[DE]Aidan and/or @[DE]Megan and/or @[DE]Rebecca... Like everyone else has stated previously, it doesn't appear console players are getting the twitch drops from watching prime time and/or dev stream. Can you all please look into this issue? I've also unlinked and relinked as you have suggested. I have been getting my twitch drops for my other games but nothing for warframe. May I suggest maybe to start logging into your console accounts to test out these issues with receiving the drops while watching prime time and dev stream? Thank you for your time and all your hard work. 

I know the workshop is tomorrow but I'm going to say this right now:

The rumble mechanic is great, but I feel that its still barely what it should be: Petrified enemies, tectonics (even petrified ones) and rumblers should also drop rumble in small amounts when damaged (by atlas, rumblers, allies and other players) rather than  just when they die.

Landslide stays the same but with more combo potential with not the just the 1, 2, 3, repeat that atlas have (long live the memes)

For tectonics, the rolling mechanic should be remove in favor for a demolition one were it collapses while damaging and applying a blast proc to them

Atlas petrify shouldn't be a toggle but rather a instant chargeable ability in a cone style line of sight (just as excal's radial blind and oberon's hallowed grounds). Because the ability is no longer a toggle but rather act in an instant, at max rank the time to petrify would be increase from 0.8 to 2 seconds, (this applies to every kind of enemies, since current petrify time varies from light units to heavy units)  but slowing enemies 35% until completely petrified (none of these can be affect by power strength). Power range still affect the length of the arc but  a the charge up mechanic would come into place to increase how wide is the arc, this will be affect by the line of sight limits not power range. Think it like opening a fan, not charged equals a normal POV cone but when charge it opens until it reaches maximum line of sight or you stop charging. The ability should be castable in the air (I don't remember if its already castable in the air, wiki has no info about that). It also should petrify rumblers for added damage and armor/health. Other than that other stuff remains the same as enemies not affect by status procs while petrified and such.

As for the rumblers, the better scaling is good but they need the Shadows of the Dead treatment were recasting would move them to your location if you move far away from them, regenerates their health and duration. Also, while petrify would buff them just like I previously mentioned above. But the key factor is that rumblers can work and damage dealers and CC is that they have a set distance the can be away from atlas, which I propose 30 meters. If there is a case that any enemies that are beyond that range, they would be attack by the rumblers throwing rocks at them and rumblers would prioritize close quarters combat and enemies closer to atlas

It might be an issue that you get tired hearing of, but sadly I also did not get any Twitch Drop on my Xbox One. Though last year I got plenty of drops and the Glyph Display during Dev Stream #104 worked as well. But it did not work during Prime Time this week or last week and I honestly don't know why. I haven't changed anything over here.

Apart from that, the stream was lots of fun and very informative. A friend of mine is not sure if he should keep his Atlas or not and after seeing those changes I will definately tell him to wait for those and see if that changes his opinion. :)

Interesting stuff, I can't wait for that dev workshop later today. Since the idea is to use Petrify frequently, will there be any change to the visual effect of the cone to not be so obstructive to player vision? I kinda want to see where I'm Landsliding toward and where to aim my boulder.

Rubble sounds great; it should help Atlas with endurance, especially during the pauses in between successive Landslides' invulnerability period.

I hope Bulwarks and Rumblers leave behind rubble for Atlas to pick up when they get nullified. Also, a damage boost or CC addition to Rumblers' detonation/explosion to make that aspect of them stay relevant in high level play.

Is that Lotus in a kimono? That looks stunning. Cant wait to put that display in my orbiter. Also curious about the Dev Workshop later today. I cant say I didnt see the Resonating Quake change coming, it only was a matter of time. But I guess I'm fine with it.

Wait, the unvault relics are going to be locked to bounty rewards? Oh my god that's terrible.

How many day cycles (i.e. hours) for the reward rotations to make availble the relics we want to farm? And limited to only the Plains Bounties compared to being able to run any one of a ton of different nodes at any time we like as the current relic farming options give us?

This is going to make Plague Star feel positively groundbreaking and original. DE, please rethink limiting these to just the Plains! Why not have them replace the current relics in the Void mission nodes or something?

11 hours ago, tekker2234 said:

Yeah the concept is cool but the execution is rather meh.  In my opinion it is not resonating quake that is the problem as much as the original gameplay design of soundquake which seems to me a lot like the problem with Ash 4 where you were stuck in animation before but that's getting changed.

As a long time Banshee worshiper, I would rather she have something else entirely. Soundquake doesn't fit in with the rest of her ability and stats. She's fragile so she has to be agile to compenstate that. she have the highest damage multiplier in the game even make any weapon sortie viable. Soundquake makes you stays in 1 spot, take away your weapons while draining a lot of energy. While I'm glad that Resonating Quake is getting nerfed, now people will see that she's so much better than "press 4 and AFK", I could'nt help but wanting more.

Because people are blinded by “send clones to kill” people don`t see that ash`s bs is still a problem. Other ppl can still take his kills, the marking system is still a problem and its still drains allot of energy plus the ppl that like the animation will have to use more energy, work still needs to be done. I have come up with a solution for ash`s bladestorm. Go to this link here.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/914714-ashs-bladestorm-my-ideapetition/?tab=comments#comment-9441994

I do not think that the Atlas rework is that good. In Petrify you are still to slow you can not shoot with your guns the range is to low and to petrify something takes to long. Tectonics is not a good defense move even if you can make it have more health with his Petrify. You can not shoot through the wall and the wall is still to small to protect something. But i like what DE did with the rubble it can make him a good tank brawler but i think that if DE can make his Petrify from a cone to a circle and make the range a bit larger and if DE can make the dash range of his Landslide stack with range will make Atlas a lot better even it he can not move that fast in his Petrify but i sill think that you have to give him his guns when he is useing his Petrify.

Archived