The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dev Workshop: Warframes Revisited

[DE]Connor

8 minutes ago, Balfaulx said:

Its the end result that matters Do you always play ash without mods of course not, when your fighting level 100+ mobs do  you?  No you use mods in general and my point was I can out kill ash in his current state with him having mods with weapons that are modded vs level 100+ enemies. This means bringing him for damage purposes is moot when guns can do it better and you can bring a frame with more utility.

Really? My bladestorm can basically oneshot enemies up till lvl 150 mark.

And it doesn't stop killing enemies with three mark until the lvl 210 mark.

Unmodded bladestorm is just as strong as modded weapons

So if your weapons alone can out kill your ash with mods past lvl 100+ than that's more of a player problem than it is Ash's.

But you do you I guess.

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

You do realize that all you're doing is providing justification for the World on Fire changes and dissuading DE from looking at Fireball and Fire Blast, right?

I am sorry I did not hear you over the claims that Ember is not sortie material, because some people use WoF as damage dealing ability, and not a CC one.

(On a side note everyone and their mother should know by now that FA builds work for that type of job, especially with Zenistar)
(No? WELL NOW YOU KNOW)

Edited by phoenix1992

On 2.2.2018 at 8:03 PM, [DE]Connor said:

CHROMA

Spectral Scream - Removed walk speed and jump restrictions You can now freely move while this is active! Damage output is now also affected by the Vex Armor's Fury bonus!

Vex Armor - Fixed a longstanding issue with number calculation being multiplicative. Boosts now apply before upgrades instead of after, making the ability consistent with all other damage boosting abilities. Overshields are now considered for Vex Armor. Chroma's Vex Armor remains one of the top performing damage-multipliers in the game - and it's now an aura! Instead of just being focused on Chroma, it can now benefit allies in range.

It is not mentioned that this is receiving any changes, but it is rather bothering for an active Chroma player.

The Effigy Ability
As you know, when you cast the Effigy, it does a CC Scream, and sometimes even the AoE Burst that launches enemies away.
I'd love if you could add an option to make it not do that.

If you use the Guided Effigy Augment, it is really bothering.. I just want to move him and instantly "get to work", instead of CC'ing for roughly 2 seconds.

13 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

I am sorry I did not hear you over the claims that Ember is not sortie material, because some people use WoF as damage dealing ability, and not a CC one.

(On a side note everyone and their mother should know by now that FA builds work for that type of job, especially with Zenistar)
(No? WELL NOW YOU KNOW)

So what you're saying is Ember's kit's fine and we should welcome the changes with open arms, eh?

4 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

So what you're saying is Ember's kit's fine and we should welcome the changes with open arms, eh?

Dude you are not even remotely funny or engaging.

What I am showing to YOU, @[DE] Drew, to some extend to @[DE]Rebecca (with the statement, that now Ember will scale better) and to any other forum moaner that stated that Ember can't go over level 50 is (and that she can't do non cheese sorties)....

You are wrong.

The same way you don't run Nova, Mag, Chroma, Harrow, Nekros (among other frames) without a load out that plays into them, you don't do it with Ember either.
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Ember

Have you ever opened that link?

Ember is a nightmare for light-armored targets. Ember can super-heat the air which opens up surprising crowd-control possibilities.

Edited by phoenix1992

4 minutes ago, (Xbox One)Angryspy101 said:

Really? My bladestorm can basically oneshot enemies up till lvl 150 mark.

And it doesn't stop killing enemies with three mark until the lvl 210 mark.

Unmodded bladestorm is just as strong as modded weapons

So if your weapons alone can out kill your ash with mods past lvl 100+ than that's more of a player problem than it is Ash's.

But you do you I guess.

I used to main ash and used him for T4 4 hour + defense I'm well aware of his capabilities he is a shadow of his former capabilities whether or not you can accept it or not is your problem not mine. Since you want to make personal jabs though one could easily say that your so blindly attached to the frame you cant see his problems now, and the fact you haven't gotten any weapons as strong as I mentioned  well....

"that's more of a player problem than it is Ash's."

Some people just cant see past their own Ash...

Anywho... as someone who has been here forever I want to see all frames perform at their peak and for all those who are masochists with no self control I say "mk-1 sorties". As for myself and the rest of us who realize this is a pve grind oriented game and like to get things done efficiently. I would prefer you stop crying to nerf everything as you cant seem to figure out how to make a game harder for yourself without messing with everyone else. The reason he even has a mark target feature now is due to a highly vocal minority on the forums. Those of us who played him every day were too busy enjoying the game. If only people spent more time making things they want harder in game harder themselves by changing their load outs and less time crying on forums so the rest could play as the game is designed we would have far less issues.

From alpha every frame I have ever benched has been due to a small vocal minority who bugged DE enough that they "FIXED" the frame for the worse. Never have I benched a base frame because I didn't like it out of the box.

Just going to throw out there btw, When you Half the range of WOF you actually Quarter the area it covers. Assume you have a range of 20m, that's an area of 1256ish m2, cut that range to 10m, you go down to 314.15 m2. So the amount of space where you can be considered even "relatively safe" gets reduced by 75%. Hope you have a frost bubble to hide in... oh wait your WOF won't actually extend outside of the frost bubble cuz they can make it bigger than your WOF and keep it up forever.

4 minutes ago, Thesiobhan said:

Just going to throw out there btw, When you Half the range of WOF you actually Quarter the area it covers. Assume you have a range of 20m, that's an area of 1256ish m2, cut that range to 10m, you go down to 314.15 m2. So the amount of space where you can be considered even "relatively safe" gets reduced by 75%. Hope you have a frost bubble to hide in... oh wait your WOF won't actually extend outside of the frost bubble cuz they can make it bigger than your WOF and keep it up forever.

I wonder if this should increase volume of fireballs till you have like a curtain of fire raining down around you..... and everyone Else's pc crashes lol. It should also melt incoming projectiles.

Edited by Balfaulx

What I am showing to YOU, @[DE] Drew, to some extend to @[DE]Rebecca (with the statement, that now Ember will scale better) and to any other forum moaner that stated that Ember can't go over level 50 is (and that she can't do non cheese sorties)....

Except that the problems I've been talking about are with the kit.

Someone with enough raw skill and weapons can get a pre-buff Hydroid through any sortie... even though that warframe was well deserving of all the jokes we made of him.

Think about the larger context of what you're doing because you are building a VERY solid case that DE shouldn't touch Ember's other abilities.

The same way you don't run Nova, Mag, Chroma, Harrow, Nekros (among other frames) without a load out that plays into them, you don't do it with Ember either.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good joke...

And you clearly don't play Nova, do you?

Edited by Almagnus1

vor 40 Minuten schrieb LSG501:

Air burst, more ragdolled enemies, it's bad enough on tornado where they flail around at the top of the funnels making them harder to hit.  

I don`t mind air burst for the moment, I`ll judge once I used it!

But it is a bit ironic out of all Warframes Zephyr gets a new ragdoll-thing. They should know by now it is a very unpopular feature for most players. Not much appreciated on Mag, wasn`t welcome with the new damage 2.5 idea for impact damage etc. 

I guess the idea on paper is you could use it to push enemys to a tornado and it will be as random and barely working as it is for Mag with Pull for her Bubbles. 

On 2/2/2018 at 4:03 PM, [DE]Connor said:

ATLAS

Rubble (new mechanic) - Comes from killing petrified enemies. Atlas collects rubble to restore his health, or temporarily increase armor if already at max health.

Landslide - Does bonus damage on petrified enemies. Killing petrified enemies with Landslide generates bonus rubble. We have also increased the contact radius at max rank from 1.5m to 2m.

Petrify - Can use Petrify on Tectonics’ bulwarks to increase rolling velocity and damage. Can also be cast on Rumblers to heal them. Able to cast any ability while Petrify is active - use Landslide to move between enemies or erect rumblers and bulwarks, without Petrify ever turning off! Petrifying speed is also more effective at longer ranges now.

Rumblers - While casting, creates an AoE around Atlas that will petrify any enemy that comes close. Rumblers create rubble when they expire, based on how much health they had.

Released in late 2015, Atlas fills the role of a beefy brawler Warframe. While his first ability Landslide really packs a punch, the rest of his kit falls short in comparison to other frames. We saw this reflected in Atlas’ usage stats, where he was the generally the least-used frame that didn’t have a Prime variant.

Similar to other recent reworks, we aim to give Atlas more synergy between the abilities at his disposal. Petrify is now a versatile ability that does not limit the casting of other abilities, and can be used to buff bulwarks and heal Rumblers. Introducing the Rubble mechanic improves Atlas’ survivability, while rewarding players for taking advantage of the frame’s synergies. The instant AoE Petrify upon casting his Rumblers ultimate also helps protect players during the cast animation.

My main complain with Atlas' current kit, is that the lack of interactivity from rumblers will still be there. I mean, you summon the stoneheads and then they start fighting on their own within certain range from you, the augment makes nothing but reduce the area they cover by summoning a bigger stonehead with just 150% the hp  of each small rumbler (75% of their summed hp) and a not so relaiable area taunt

When did this? (Titanic rumbler)

become hotter than this? (Rumbled)

Imo, being the Rumbler, choosing where the rocks will be thrown, having an aoe slam to stun and damage enemies makes atlas closer to the titan he was meant to be than the ability to call his stone friends. The PvP augment rumbled may need some better scalability, such aoe slam raidus based on range mods, duration based on duration mods, HP increased with atlas' armor value, and I think all of this could be possible without breaking pvp balance since rumbled's HP and damage already increases with power strenght while none of the other stats can be modded in pvp.

Just the opinion from a player who, if given the Atlas rework in his hands, would based it around the power of being an actual titan in the battlefield.

1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

Except that the problems I've been talking about are with the kit.

Someone with enough raw skill and weapons can get a pre-buff Hydroid through any sortie... even though that warframe was well deserving of all the jokes we made of him.

Think about the larger context of what you're doing because you are building a VERY solid case that DE shouldn't touch Ember's other abilities.

I do remember what you talked about, and I am not going to let you go off the hook until the moment in which you clear up that. You accusing me of slapping down conversations about her other skills is flat out gaslighting, and does not change the context.

8 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

AHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's a good joke...

And you clearly don't play Nova, do you?

I play Nova the same way I play Ember - by engaging in the content in mid to close range. Not by spamming 2-4-2-4-2-4 from a stand point and calling it a day. But hey - if you do that, I don't judge you - just sit down and stop baiting people in going off topic.

1 hour ago, Almagnus1 said:

Please go troll elsewhere.

You did literally accuse us of doing that, mate.

As it is, I agree with part of your position, that the proposed change is only bad for Ember. That said, it’s not helpful to say that Ember is nothing but trash right now anyway.

An an alternative to nerfing Embers WoF make it work exactly the same as Frosts avalanche. Call it flame wave with the same range damage and energy cost and armor reduction while enemies are burning. Change useless 3 to be channeled or duration based fireshield aura that provides some armor or damage mitigation.

And suddenly she is now viable for high levels and fun to play. currently it does not make sense that she should only have one role to play and that role is being nerfed

Edited by jiminatorx

1 hour ago, Balfaulx said:

I used to main ash and used him for T4 4 hour + defense I'm well aware of his capabilities he is a shadow of his former capabilities whether or not you can accept it or not is your problem not mine. Since you want to make personal jabs though one could easily say that your so blindly attached to the frame you cant see his problems now, and the fact you haven't gotten any weapons as strong as I mentioned  well....

"that's more of a player problem than it is Ash's."

Some people just cant see past their own Ash...

Anywho... as someone who has been here forever I want to see all frames perform at their peak and for all those who are masochists with no self control I say "mk-1 sorties". As for myself and the rest of us who realize this is a pve grind oriented game and like to get things done efficiently. I would prefer you stop crying to nerf everything as you cant seem to figure out how to make a game harder for yourself without messing with everyone else. The reason he even has a mark target feature now is due to a highly vocal minority on the forums. Those of us who played him every day were too busy enjoying the game. If only people spent more time making things they want harder in game harder themselves by changing their load outs and less time crying on forums so the rest could play as the game is designed we would have far less issues.

From alpha every frame I have ever benched has been due to a small vocal minority who bugged DE enough that they "FIXED" the frame for the worse. Never have I benched a base frame because I didn't like it out of the box.

No, I'M an Ash main, i've been using him ever since he dropped from tyl regor

I've been using him since his bladestorm nerf

And I'm still using him today

You? From what I can tell you was just a bladestorm main, and you only know the capabilities of old bladestorm.

Also he's a shadow of himself for his own sake, you must be foolish if you actually believe old bladestorm was healthy for the game, not only did the ability trivialize everything, it even made Ash's other abilities useless, but you don't care do you? You only want bladestorm to nuke rooms huh? You want Ash to be nothing more than a press 4 to win frame. disappointing.

admittedly I spammed bladestorm too, but when judgement day came and DE nerfed bladestorm, what did you do, you abandoned Ash didn't you? Just like how most "Ember main" are going to leave Ember because of the recent nerf.

Instead of whining and complaining about DE taking my crutch, I learned and adapted to current bladestorm.

I accept that he's no longer THE press 4 to win frame, and that what's makes me like him more.

*I'M* an Ash main, you was a bladestorm main. Will you accept that?

And as for your random rambling about asking for nerfs and such. I never asked for a nerf so do with that as you will

Edited by (XB1)Angryspy101

Petrify. It's simply not fun to hold up a beam that takes away your ability to do everything else, and punching from it is only a band-aid that doesn't remove its core problem.

You guys know what would make Atlas's rework actually good?

Make Petrify a radial aura with full movement, or directional but still full movement, like what you've got cooking for Chroma's 1: Spectral Scream. If it's a Medusa-like gaze, why would it need him to hold up his hands to do it (forfeiting his ability to do everything else)? 

2 minutes ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

Things wrong with Ash`s bladestorm

·        He can`t use bs in a team because other players kill the marked targets e.g ember, mirage with simulor, banshee etc.

·        The animation is shown for every enemy marked red. One enemy mark = 1 sec 30 enemies marked = 30 secs which means bs is too long. Before ash`s clones killed with him shortening bs`s animation now 1st mark is him doing it which makes bs way too long.

·        Activating bs is slow because of the two stages.

·        When using bs without a melee weapon is even slower to use before the change.

·        It`s harder to activate bs on a controller than on PC.

·        One enemy mark = 15 energy being invisible = 10 firstly it`s energy consuming and secondly what’s the point of watching the animation if I can`t see myself pulling off sick moves.

·        Weapons can kill better than him e.g syndicate procs (which for a damage dealing warframe is VERY BAD)

·        He can`t kill in a AOE anymore (can`t kill enemies behind walls) like embers 4th ability, banchee`s 4th etc.

·        Because enemy bodies disappear when ash uses bs nekros can`t desecrate the bodies.

The corrected way to fix bladestorm is to keep the old bs but with small changes;

·        Enemies that are red can be killed by players.

·        Make bs able to kill as many enemies that are within the radius of the enemy he`s aiming at.

·        If players don’t want to watch the animation they can press 4 again to jump out of it and the clones will continue killing while Ash kills other enemies. So the animation is still there but you have a choice whether you want to watch the animation or not.

Bs has three stages; 1st stage activates bs, 2nd stage makes you leave the animation and the 3rd stage makes you to be able to cancel bs completely. When you jump out of bs, the number of enemies that are going to be killed by bs are shown where the 4th ability symbol is (like hydroid`s 3rd ability)

·        (SYNERGY) If you use the 2nd ability before you use bs enemy bodies will disappear like the way bs is now.

PROS

·        If a teammate needs reviving ash can jump out of bs and revive the downed teammate.

·        For the minority of players that have motion sickness while watching bs, those players never have to watch bs ever again.

·        Ash is an option to use in a defence mission solo because if he doesn`t get all enemies in the bs radius those enemies free from bs are destroying the pod. Now he can jump out of bs and kill them off.

·        3rd stage of bs can be used for situations like ash taking too long to kill high level targets e.g. lvl 100 ancient healer in the sorties

·        Ash WILL NOT be a kill stealer because other player will be able to kill enemies that are red. The only waframe that can spam his ultimate with no downsides.

·        Increasing the amount of kill he can get makes it fare for him to get kills if warframes like spamming saryn, ember and a banshee are in the same mission as he is.

·        It will make ash`s augment mod (Rising Storm) more useful, while the clones are killing his melee weapon will increase its strength plus you can also increase the combat multiplier by attacking enemies yourself.

·        With bs like this you no longer forced to use primed fury in your melee weapon to speed up bs if you don`t want to.

·        The indicator will let you know when you can use bs again by the numbers going down to zero.

·        2nd and 4th ability has synergy because enemies near the enemy that is assassinated by bs won’t be alerted which means it will add to the stealth multiplayer. This makes it to where you can strategize to either kill multiple enemies stealthily or just go full frontal assault which makes ash a true stealth frame.

·        (OPTIONAL) Elemental mods on melee weapons affect his shuriken e.g. toxic mod on melee weapon = toxic shuriken, ice mod on melee weapon = ice shuriken (which will slow enemies down) OR make it scale by melee damage multiplier which will give synergy with his 1st ability and his melee weapon.

·        (OPTIONAL) when holding the 1st ability button ash will throw four shuriken’s which will double in damage and duration of ticks (10 secs to 20 secs) at the cost of 50 energy. 

·        (OPTIONAL) Enemies affected by the stun of smoke screen will reduce their accuracy and make them susceptible to damage by 60% for 10 seconds. (can`t be increased or decreased with mods) Although he won`t benefit from the accuracy reduction due to him being cloaked, he will be team friendly by de-buffing enemies, can be use strategically, it also synergises with his 1st, 3rd and 4th abilities because they will do even more damage due to the enemies being susceptible to damage which makes him an efficient killer.

·        (OPTIONAL) Make ash be able to teleport through windows with his 3rd ability if there is an enemy, ally, MPC or an object with a health bar on the other side of it. (if you understand the concept of teleporting you will get this)

·        (OPTIONAL) Make ash be able to teleport to enemies in the air (annoying ospreys) with an air finisher or 1 second spent in the air.

·        (OPTIONAL) Aiming and holding the 3rd ability indicates the area you want to teleport to similar to nidus 1st ability. This makes it to where you can strategically move around the map sneakily without having to lock on to an enemy and brake the stealth multiplier.

·        (OPTIONAL) If ash uses his 2nd ability first, his 1st and 3rd ability kills will make enemy bodies disappear.

·        (NERF) If player want to skip the animation it will cost you 25 energy, same with stopping bs entirely, doing both will cost you 50 energy, plus no matter how much efficiency you put on ash it will still take 25 or 50 energy.

·        (OPTIONAL NERF) Instead of being invulnerable when in bs ash has an 80% damage reduction.

·        FIX: Make his 3rd ability able to teleport in and out of grates. At the moment he can only teleport in them plus not every grate he can teleport to.

·        FIX: Make ash`s bs apparitions (clones) look the same as ash instead of looking holographic (really the “clones” are meant to represent how fast he is teleporting).

Isn't that your 4th copy and paste of this, chill out.

47 minutes ago, BornWithTeeth said:

As it is, I agree with part of your position, that the proposed change is only bad for Ember. That said, it’s not helpful to say that Ember is nothing but trash right now anyway.

I'd say the kit is extremely dysfunctional and Ember is largely carried by her 4 for most players.  Break the 4 without fixing the kit, and you will break the frame.

47 minutes ago, jiminatorx said:

An an alternative to nerfing Embers WoF make it work exactly the same as Frosts avalanche. Call it flame wave with the same range damage and energy cost and armor reduction while enemies are burning. Change useless 3 to be channeled or duration based fireshield aura that provides some armor or damage mitigation.

And suddenly she is now viable for high levels and fun to play. currently it does not make sense that she should only have one role to play and that role is being nerfed

Why not turn WoF into something like Oberon's Hallowed Ground (which also follows what DE is doing with Banshee)?  That way Firequake would still affect the area (and you have CC), but you have a hotspot CC instead of a moving CC field with Ember - which is also similar to how Slowva plays.

If you have Fire Blast also strip armor, then it will help make the skill useful again, while also giving Ember so much needed scaling.  Amusingly enough, Fire Blast is stupidly effective on Lephantis (of all things) if you can get the 3 placed around a head (or three) as it will almost insta kill Lephantis when the heads become vulnerable in the damage field.

The 1 needs to have damage cranked up to 11, and Ember's passive really needs to change to applying a small amount of heat damage to weapons, maybe life leech on fire damage, or something else fire themed that makes sense for the frame.

Edited by Almagnus1

1 minute ago, Almagnus1 said:

I'd say the kit is extremely dysfunctional and Ember is largely carried by her 4 for most players.  Break the 4 without fixing the kit, and you will break the frame.

47 minutes ago, jiminatorx said:

FA builds exist, and I don't know why you insist on ignoring that.

If you want to fix Ember, be honest about her status Or we end up in a situation in which People have to remind DE that WoF has a hard cap and is using the old Drain mechanics, which makes it the worst drain in game.

2 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

Why not turn WoF into something like Oberon's Hallowed Ground (which also follows what DE is doing with Banshee)?  That way Firequake would still affect the area (and you have CC), but you have a hotspot CC instead of a moving CC field with Ember.

The point of Firequke CC and the builds around it is that it moves with you, otherwise you are indeed looking at an Oberon Rip off (outside of the fact that this will become camping Trick, and there are frames that do camping a lot better).
The only two other frames with such a mobile CC are Excalibro and Gara.

5 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

If you have Fire Blast also strip armor, then it will help make the skill useful again, as it's actually really useful on Lephantis (of all things) if you can get the 3 placed around a head (or three) as it will almost insta kill Lephantis.

Because we totally need more effects that bypass or strip armor in the game. Even though you can force your way trough most enemies or use other means to strip armor (what do you mean it is co op game and/or you use weapons and or/auras?). Also dunno what you have against your panic button ability.

7 minutes ago, Almagnus1 said:

The 1 needs to have damage cranked up to 11, and Ember's passive really needs to change to applying a small amount of heat damage to weapons, or something else that makes sense for the frame.

No argue for the passive, but 1 to do more damage? Doing flat damage is not the way, it needs combination plays and multipurpose akin to Saryn, Hydro and other frames.

6 hours ago, (PS4)Vexx757 said:

I'm glad ember is getting a nerf tbh.

You don't even talk from a standpoint of balance, just emotion. Your opinion deserves to be null and void just because of this. If you think Ember is going to actually get nerfed after the several dozens of comments of people providing massive feedback and not being okay with it, unlike you being childish about it, then you are clearly wrong and or DE's ship has actually sunk.

30 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

If you want to fix Ember, be honest about her status Or we end up in a situation in which People have to remind DE that WoF has a hard cap and is using the old Drain mechanics, which makes it the worst drain in game.

And likewise, don't overstate her abilities and epeen or you give the impression that she's better off than she actually is, which can lead to DE doing nothing.

The point of Firequke CC and the builds around it is that it moves with you, otherwise you are indeed looking at an Oberon Rip off (outside of the fact that this will become camping Trick, and there are frames that do camping a lot better).
The only two other frames with such a mobile CC are Excalibro and Gara.

Do you have a better idea?

Because we totally need more effects that bypass or strip armor in the game. Even though you can force your way trough most enemies or use other means to strip armor (what do you mean it is co op game and/or you use weapons and or/auras?).

Also dunno what you have against your panic button ability.

Maybe this:

https://twitter.com/GooseDE/status/959568458815082498

Community perception is that the Ember 1 and 3 are garbage skills.  Doesn't matter what either of us think on this point, really - and to be quite honest, you should never need a panic button because you should have enough DPS output to begin with, or you should never have put yourself in a situation where you can't hack it - either way, Ember doesn't need a skill to compensate for player incompetence.

1 to do more damage? Doing flat damage is not the way, it needs combination plays and multipurpose akin to Saryn, Hydro and other frames.

Edited by Almagnus1

21 hours ago, Vanillu said:

Amen man, I completely agree with you. Couldn't have said it better myself. I'd rather not see my main frame getting shafted just like you said like Mag did. I personally don't care much for the Banshee nerf because I love her sonar esque playstyle more for my aiming level gameplay.

Again its one of those patches (baring banshee) that nobody asked for. The majority of community accepted Chroma's insane DPS and has since he first came out, and Ember's Wof speed run build. Much akin to hydroid's DPS post rework or Ash who has always been able to one shot next to anything and remain essentially immortal. The buff that ash is getting only serves to break him further (not that i don't support). It's not as fundamentally broken as Mirage was when her aura mod multiplied with hall of mirrors (this was very fun with the synoid simmulor and corrosive projection), or rhino who was able to get well over 300k health from self damage (and can still hit that number with ironclad charge and a telos boltace). Even Octavia can incinerate endgame enemies without worry ever getting hit. Only time will tell how the major nerfs will effect the game but all of them are unnecessary in my eyes, the buffs and banshee change however are warranted.  

I only want to address banshee, atlas and chroma cuz those are the ones that i can see the problem a mile away

atlas: his gaze shoud be a quick cast like excal blind (but in a cone insted of a full 360) that could aliviate the movement restriccion and it has more "sense" in been a medusa like ability not a ghost rider one (look in to my eyes OwO) maybe can have a short delay like an animation when they get petrify

banshee: the problem with quake is the ragdol yes is CC but is anoying CC not even slowva is that annoying because yes they move slow but they move foward not backwards like with banshee's 4 the solution should be in the ragdol not the press 4 to afk farm, maybe insted of ragdol a "turbulance-like" were the enemies are less likely to hit you while in quake (that would make the new augment more useful giving you the oportunity to move insted of a sitting duck)

chroma: ok i have my share of chroma experiance and if the elemental ward augment wasnt a thing i will never ever build range in my builds 10 m is a single bulletjump you need to have in mind that if is a survival with 3dps and 1 healer (yea right) there will be 2 on each room or even 1 because been all in one room is a fight for kills and usually there is only 2-3 spawn rooms per room so 1 or 2 players stand there getting "the scrap" or fighting for kills with the other 2  i dont think chroma needs 1000m range but chroma players are thought to be selfish to be solo players not a tank for a team like inarons heal(4) or nidus heal(4) maybe make it sticky like elemental ward augment or a little bit of range might be better for chroma 

i will reserve my coments on release but i just wanted to give my opinion on this ones

46 minutes ago, phoenix1992 said:

FA builds exist, and I don't know why you insist on ignoring that.

Ok, so some people can use FA and put her into content which is far easier to accomplish with other frames. I applaud yourself and life of rio and all those that use skillful jumping, dodging and diving, but that is not what I want to be doing for 5 hours straight. That is not my idea of fun. I would rather that Embers abilities allow her to engage in high level content vs an individual players abilities. I am not saying for it to be easy. If I wanted easy then I would just use octavia, press 1234, crouch a couple of times and repeat every 50 seconds.

Edited by jiminatorx