Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

UPDATE!! We Are Getting Accessories Only For Unvaulted Packs Starting This Pack. THANK YOU [DE]!

DelBoyJamie

EDIT: 09/02/18 @14:15ET, 19:15GMT

Just now on live stream DE has stated they will do a accessories pack/s for unvaulted.

I'm so happy to hear this. There was no way I was going to spend all that money just to get Misa Prime/Pyra Prime Syandana's 

The fact that you so quickly came out and said you will do this (even though jokingly one of the dev's said "so Jim Sterling doesn't do his video" lol) is great and re-affirms how much we all love and believe in DE and the way you listen to us.  I'm so pleased you have listened to the feedback from everywhere even new players and veterans.

Either way no matter why you have come out and said you will give us the accessories only packs its great and FROM EVERYONE WHO WANTED, THEM THANK YOU!

Lastly you asked what packs should you do, I think a individual pack each and a all in one maybe, no need to filler it up with extras like boosters, just give players options.. 

TLDR: DE are giving us Accessories only packs for unvualted sets, and didnt even say "next time" they doing it for this round and on

Warframe
Devstream #106 Update info:

Rebecca talking tonight about the prime unvault accessories only packs https://clips.twitch.tv/FreezingAmorphousFiddleheadsRedCoat

Steve making a joke about how he pulled the alarm in last main dev stream after the new year so Jim Sterling could make his video lmao https://clips.twitch.tv/DepressedBenevolentUdonBrokeBack

THE DEVS HAVE ASKED FOR FEEDBACK ON WHAT PACKS AND PRICE YOU WANT TO SEE FOR LOKI/FROST/EMBER THIS IS FOR FEEDBACK ONLY if you dont agree post in this thread we are in now, the link below is for FEEDBACK ONLY MODS WILL REMOVE ALL AND ANY CRAP POSTING thanks you

WE HAVE ALL BEEN SAYING THIS FOR AGES NOW AND HOPEFULLY WITH SUCH A BIG VOICE AS JIM STERLING DE WILL LISTEN

We love you DE but you're not listening to the players

I'm sure DE have seen this video just by Jim sterling, his words Eco how we all feel. Many many people already own these frame or even all, and only want the accessories, we need choice.

Edited by DelBoyJamie
Great News!!

Every time an Unvaulting happens, people ask for the cosmetics to be sold seperately. Each time we are apparantly ignored. For those of us who have the gear but not the cosmetics, this is a really crappy practice. 

We do not want to have to pay for items we already own, we just want the cosmetics.

This is probably the only microtransaction you guys do that is just a straight up rip off and a middle finger to veterans. Please show us that you’re listening to your community DE, and seperate the gear from the cosmetics instead of just ignoring the request outright, like Bungie with their Eververse rubbish.

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

DE not selling them separately has nothing to do with Bungie, and they already ARE a good deal. You are already getting bundles and discounts and people still complain because part of the bundle is already something they own. Stop with entitlement and buy it like everyone else or skip out; they are only pixels on a screen. DE does not need to cater to people who only need 1/4th of a bundle. The same thing goes for market bundles for Deluxe Skins.

Edited by --Q--Voltage

4 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

they already ARE a good deal

How is being forced to spend money for things you already have just to get the cosmetics a good deal? That’s like loosing a pair of Air Pods and when you go to get a new pair, the store guy says you have to purchase a brand new iPhone to get another pair.

4 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Stop with entitlement

I’m not asking just for PS4. This is something that a lot of people on all platforms have complained about. How is it entitled to call out of crappy practice that just forces to spend extra cash for stuff you already own just so you can get some cosmetics?

Edited by (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01

The amount of complaining I've read on this forum lately is kind of funny to me. To me, DE is nothing like Bungie I'm sorry. I played Destiny and was a die hard fan since D1 released. They completely lost me with their incompetence from Destiny 2. DE and Warframe is so much better at listening to their community and adjusting and updating the game. You may not agree with everything they do but at least they are engaging and active with their community.

It's like that saying "you don't know what you have until it's gone." Looking from the outside in, you all are kinda spoiled :P

Prime vaults are already less than half the price of prime access. I don't like DE's stances on some things but you realise they do need to make money right? We don't know the exact data, but not separating them is likely to make a lot more money than having a separate cosmetic pack.

Had to watch half the video to get his point. It's an annoying video to watch.

Just so others don't have to watch this atrocity here is an explanation.

The uploader is whining because with unvaulting you don't get the option of purchasing the cosmetics separately. So if you already own the frame and weapons but need the cosmetics, you have to purchase the whole thing. He also conveniently leaves out the fact that it's far cheaper than prime access, and still gives you the slots you need for the frame and weapons, while also includes platinum, which accessory packs do not include. So it's actually a very fair deal. 

Just now, Viyrew said:

you realise they do need to make money right?

And again to reiterate; I am not asking them to give to people for free. I’m simply asking them to do what PA does and sell the cosmetics seperately.

I realise they need to make money some way and they could even make more money if they charged seperately. 

8 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

DE not selling them separately has nothing to do with Bungie, and they already ARE a good deal. You are already getting bundles and discounts and people still complain because part of the bundle is already something they own. Stop with entitlement and buy it like everyone else or skip out; they are only pixels on a screen. DE does not need to cater to people who only need 1/4th of a bundle. The same thing goes for market bundles for Deluxe Skins.

Or, alternatively, how about they cater both? They already do that with prime access. You're new and and want full pack, or just some accesories we sold separatedly before, worry not! And I believe the Bungie reference is to rip off customers money on 'forced' purchases.

6 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

So they'd rather make no money than make some money. Yep, that's a Triple A attitude alright...

Also, Deluxe Skins are nowhere near similar to this. Deluxe Skins are brought with plat, which you can make in game, for free. So, the fact that they're holding back some extras for the bundle... big deal. But not everyone has 60 bucks to drop for a pack that contains stuff that they mostly own, or frankly, would rather spend 15 bucks or something to get the cosmetics alone. That's not entitlement, that's choice, and when it comes to IRL money, choice is an important thing. Cause we're humans, and we don't think all the same way.

5 minutes ago, Viyrew said:

Prime vaults are already less than half the price of prime access. I don't like DE's stances on some things but you realise they do need to make money right? We don't know the exact data, but not separating them is likely to make a lot more money than having a separate cosmetic pack.

Oh look, it's that line.

Prime Access
Prime Vault
Impatient people rushing
TennoGen
Weapons/Frames/Cosmetics/Crafting mats/Potatoes in the market
Merchandise
Weapon/Frame/Sentinel slots
Various services in relation to name changes, guild emblems, etc.

I dunno, Viyrew, seems they got plenty of money making avenues. I don't think being a bit less of an &#! with how Prime Vault works is going to kill them. Accesoires in Prime Vault is handled in a S#&$ way, there is no justifying that.

Jim is right on the money here, as he often is.

Edited by Artorius-Alter

9 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Posts like this should be bannable. 

Defending devs is fine. Defending horrible actions by devs is not.

This isn't excusable in any way. DE already caters to people in prime access. The fact that they don't in vaults reeks of abuse, namely abuse of regretful people.

Yes, there's plenty of good things in warframe. Don't use them as an excuse to defend something like this. Cheers.

Its a good deal for them as much as it is for us. I wouldn't buy a pack for 40 bucks just to get 1 digital item that i don't have. 

but i don't really understand the whole "bungie" attitude, the comparison is silly and unneccesary in my opinion.

8 minutes ago, (PS4)BLOOD-LINE-01 said:

I realise they need to make money some way and they could even make more money if they charged seperately. 

This statement isn't strictly true, especially since we don't know the data. DE likely earns most of their income from whales (like every other game that has microtransactions) who spend thousands and thousands in the game, and not from the players that spends ten dollars here and there. Thus having a larger pack like this caters more to the whales.

Also imagine it this way. A prime access accessory pack costs £33.00 although it does have 2 x 90 day boosters. The prime vault ember pack costs £27.00 which gives the accessories but also some platinum. If we factor in the platinum and the cost difference it pretty much adds up to accessory pack being a bit higher except in the vault pack, you also get a free ember prime, sicarus prime and glaive prime.

Edited by Viyrew

13 minutes ago, --Q--Voltage said:

Entitlement and catering? Are you dense in the head or are you one of those people who needs to argue every single topic? A consumer should not have to buy an entire house when all they want is a brand new oven.

Just because they havent made a specific comment on an accessory only unvault doesnt mean they are ignoring the comments and feedback.  As a matter of fact, they have mentioned that they have heard the feedback.  They have stated multiple times recently that they were looking at the unvault process overall and some items (with no specific details on how or what) would be available via Baro and they were looking at other options as well.  

The bottom line is they do listen.  

Also - Just a bit of friendly advice.  If you want to offer feedback that will be taken seriously, resorting to emotional blackmail (I quit if this isnt fixed), name calling, and dev comparisons isnt the way to do it.  Asking a developer to prove anything to one player is obnoxious and easily dismissable.  constructive feedback generally works best.