Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

The weapon buffs are great, I loved seeing all the older ones (and some of the newer ones) getting brought up to more current damage expectations, but current content doesn't really need these weapons to be buffed at all, especially when the Trials are being removed. Are you hoping to bring in content that's more considered to be Endgame in the future? Or can we expect to simply see more open-world style Bosses on the Landscape maps instead?

Can we have better new player tutorials like when they unlock the mod segment ordis takes them into the codex and explains how to mod and what each mod is useful for like status and crits. Or when they unlock it ordis explains and shows a step by step tutorial. I love helping new players but they need a better explanation as new players.

19 hours ago, Nazzami said:
  • Will we ever get a unvaulted accessories pack?
  • Will kuva ever drop from the kuva fortress ?
  • Will the Void ever have any reason to return to it beyond alert missions?

Have you looked at what was just  unvaulted ? Argon is always needed and thats my main reason for going yhere. Also defense and Interceptions are very useful for quick level boosting. They did menton thst were aware of our no kuva displeasure situation, but maybe thats why they give kuva in poe higher level bounties.

On the effects of status, you said impact would possibly stagger, knockdown, then make them fly, have you considered a knockdown & disarm between the last 2?  Also, what about slash like, slowing enemies move speed down and in higher procs even slowing down their attack speed?  Maybe puncture could lower their accuracy?

On dojos, would it be possible to put rooms into a void storage and move them around; some sort of console with a 3d map of the dojo, to allow you to store, shift, and place stuff, but none of it takes effect till you tell it too so one can keep changing it till they're happy with it?  Maybe make the starting tile a docking-platform and airlock like the relays, but it gets more impressive the higher tier your clan; to hold said console. (Maybe even in-closed with hanger doors, kinda like a "Star Trek" "Starbase"?)

Could warframes get special augment slots, like the exilus where you have to unlock it with something? (At most like 4, but just 1 or 2 would help builds so much)

How about more then one type of augment for each power, like for Trinities Energy Vampire or Link that would invert duration so a support ("EV Trin" because when it comes to Trinity that is all anyone wants in their party x:) Trinity isnt 1 shot K-Oed by almost everything? (only things that dont are really low levels, and even with the shield overcharge there are things like the mutalist ospreys that by-pass your shields)

Important question that remains unanswered that I'd like to have answered:

Will Ember's status chance increase along with her damage while her energy use and range get worse on her World On Fire? If not, can this be made a feature? Right now she's having two negative aspects added to World On Fire with only one positive aspect, can we make it two positive aspects?

Hello DE Crew! My question for this DevStream is:Will we be able to get more Loadout Slots down the road (I'd love to have a Loadout Slot someday dediciated to each Warframe) and will we be able to assign our Focus to loadouts and adjust the selected school in the Arsenal eventually? Thanks for all your hard work and extra big thanks for all these recent Dev Workshops. 2018 looks like its going to be a great year already for Warframe. :D

1) Derf anyo soonTM?

2) Comments on Prisma Grakata now doing objectively less damage per bullet than regular Grakata?

2a) MR 6 Cernos being a hair's breath away from MR 12 Rakta Cernos?

3) What Nazzami said:

20 hours ago, Nazzami said:
  • Will we ever get a unvaulted accessories pack?
  • Will kuva ever drop from the kuva fortress ?
  • Will the Void ever have any reason to return to it beyond alert missions?

4) Corrupted mods re-balance to make them more useful (For example: Quickening and Magnum Force)?

5) Allowing operators to pet kubrows/kavats?

In regards to the odachi / two handed katana,

Could I convince you to add a bundle for the odachi whenever it comes out that includes the weapon and its stance together? Just like when you released the destreza and its respective stance a ways back?

To be honest I'm still just giddy that you guys made dexcalibur a thing, thanks for that.

With the other overhauls going on, could we get the removal of two features that don't really serve any purpose?

Warframes have a system that allows them to get stronger as they level up, it's called Mod Capacity, so why do we need to add Ability Ranks on top of that? The way lower ranks reduce every single attribute of an ability makes most of them not worth using save the few that do something that can't be represented numerically.

Secondly, ammo pickups have never made much sense in a game with Warframe's endless missions. Weapons with horrible ammo economy aren't that way to balance their damage against more efficient weapons, and even if they were that wouldn't work when enemies get tougher the longer a mission lasts. Just give everything the change you're currently giving the Hema (meanwhile the Hema can simply never have to reload, just drain a bit of health for every 60 rounds fired).

1. Could you increase ammo capacity of all high rate of fire pistols like aksomati, dex furis ect..? They have 2-3 reloads of ammo wich ends very fast and "large team ammo restore" doesnt even give full magazine worth of ammo on each pulse.

2. Can we get a night vision consumable "potion / apothic" that has similar effect to the fishing dye, for night time missions on cetus? Its impossible to see enemies in dark untill they are right infront of you and it seems like greneer do have some kind of night vision secret technology that tenno should steal. Often you take damage and you cant see where the enemies are shooting from.

3. Can we get a way to farm Kuva in Kuva fortress? Maybe add a Kuva "Vault" that players can raid?

4. I like using kavats, but when trying to mine ore on plains of eidolon, they allways run infront of the laser cutter, could you make them sit or walk around behind the warframe while mining?

I understand the cost/benefit decisions to temporarily suspend Raids from the game (due to constant update-related testing and bugfixes), but please reconsider this decision slightly. Would an appropriate compromise be to remove the Law of Retribution raids and keep the Jordas Verdict? I don't care if you take away the Arcanes, but as it stands, this is the only endgame mission that involves teamwork, Archwing, and the Infested/Corpus. Maybe suspending the other two Trials will be enough to alleviate the burden of testing without completely removing the whole game mode.

I'm biased because I actually like JV, but we already have enough Grineer content and veterans can still access an 8-player mission that requires dedicated teamwork and high-level gear (and gives Archwing a purpose beyond the 5 or so missions that feature it).

I have a few questions:

1)  A while ago you gave us access to the Helminth room and and mentioned that you guys were working on systems that would tie to it as well as the Warframe neck Cysts. Whatever happened to that, do you still have plans for them, what will they be about, and how soon can we expect any new news on that front?

2) Are there any plans on bringing the rest of the old tennogen item to console (e.g. Nyx and Rhino Graxx Skins...) and how soon can we have any information on it. As a console pleb, my OCD is triggered by not having ALL the tennogen items in my collection.

3) Will you ever consider giving us the option to switch cosmetic configurations? For Example: having Cosmetic loadouts for a Warframe in Slots A and B with colors, accessories, regalia, and syandana, and being able to swap them so that loadout B becomes loadout A, and vice versa, instead of having to change everything manually one by one.

Finally a note about Raids/Trials:

As an avid raider, I have no objection to you guys reworking and improving Trials for the future. However, I don't believe it to be a good decision to remove them outright, temporarily or otherwise. Trials, like Sorties and Eidelon Hunting, are supposed to be endgame. They are meant to be challenging in both difficulty and mechanics, and the thing players are working towards by Forma-ing their gear and making themselves as powerful as possible. I believe you should not give up on the idea of Trials in Warframe and make them more mechanically compelling, where a great loadout and communication skills are key. I would recommend that you keep the Trials in the game as is, as you work on improving them and make more (hopefully) and introduce all that at a later date.

As for Arcanes dropping from Eidelons, I have mixed feeling about that...

Good work as always, and I cannot wait to see what you guys have in store next.

So this is a sort of different question from most, and please don't answer it if it isn't what you look for in a question; but, how much is your CEO involved in Warframe? Does he take part in some of the reworks you do, does he suggest new things to be implemented? But most importantly, is he a fan of Warframe? I'm interested to now how involved the different aspects of the company are with this game and am hopeful for your response.

Also, pets 2.0 when?

Can we get this posts image without the devstream message for background for computers?  Poster prints? Your art is so well done, please offer the scenes you capture  for computer backgrounds, images to be used for printing etc, I got a room to decorate and the 3 posters you offer aren't enough. Thanks!

Archived