Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #106!

[DE]Rebecca

I recently transferred to this game from Destiny 2, and I gotta say, I love this game far more.

So my question is, given all the similarities I've seen to your work of art, how much do you feel this game may have inspired other Space-related games like Desitny 2, and others like it?

Also, where did your inspiration for the game come from, along with the inspiration to create Dark Sector?

Any news on two handed scythes?

To Rebecca: I asked you this question when you first came to Australia 

From those years ago, there has been no news on the weapons - be it a new family of weapons or updating current scythes to be two handed

Thank you

-Phyrak

Questions

Ember

• Are you guys going to address the feedback given for her WoF changes? Her 1st and 3rd abilities?
  • If you guys continue with the proposed changes, what will you guys do to increase Ember's survivability?
  • Can you host another livestream featuring Ember with the current proposed changes, but in two scenarios - a GROUP setting in a Sortie (or any mission with enemies lvl 60+) and SOLO in a Sortie (or any mission with enemies lvl 60+)?
  • Rebecca was nice enough to use players' accounts to test post-rework WoF Ember in Mot, but I want the developers in charge of Ember's changes to play as her as well. I look forward to seeing this. 

Banshee

• Will her Sound Quake still stagger enemies, or will it be like an omnidirectional Sonic Boom?
  • Can we also get a livestream of this second proposed SQ change to Banshee? In group and solo settings in high level missions?

General gameplay

• Please, when will you guys address the ridiculous enemy armor/health scaling?
  • Can we have more Warframe abilities scale with enemy levels?
  • Can the energy reduction from the PoE water's magnetic proc not be so severe? Please?

Thank you.

Hey DE how are you doing today(asking from the past)?

• Has there been any progress in the Corpus Spider Proxies that can be shown today?
  • How are you addressing beam weapons?
  • Will there be a new tile set coming with the Sacrifice quest and how is your progress on the quest's development?

Couple questions here:

1. Any thoughts on Landing Craft Air Support? The Liset is awesome and I've occasionally found the Mantis useful, but otherwise, not much.

2. When can I get my greedy mitts on the Ayatan Sculpture that Old Man Suumbat has in Cetus? I'd love to have a few of those on my Orbiter.

3. Why no Darvo noggle?

Thanks for taking questions, hope to hear from you guys!

Every dev stream, I've actually asked about if/when you might be changing Ember and/or Banshee so she doesn't effect other players' gameplay as much. Well now that's done and I am lost! LOST, I TELLS YA!

But in all seriousness, while I like the Plains of Eidolon and everything, we've had ALOT of content based there recently. Are we going to be seeing more new content/content revisions for the rest of the game's soon? Alot of it over time, I hope?

7 hours ago, NullSaint said:

Inside the personal quarters, what is that short glowing post for between the vignette and the door? I can't interact with it, I can't put anything on it.  It's driving me nuts!

I can answer that in one simple sentence: Play 'Chains of Harrow'

Any other frames getting any tweaks and/or buffs (hopefully minimal nerfs) around the corner? When are melee weapons getting a buff pass/improvements? Will we be getting more loadout slots with all of these frames and weapons coming out on a regular basis?

I just wanted to throw my two cents in here.The riven Transmutation option has potential, however it is not worth it. 

You can sell a trash riven for about 20 - 45 platinum and buy a veiled riven of your choice for about 30-50 platinum. So why would you sacrifice 4 rivens to get a random one. 

Not to mention this drops from the most difficult content.

Love Warframe! Live long and Prosper!!

Same questions as last time (with maybe a few more tacked on...)

Would it be possible to get lore quests for all the other warframes?  Along with such quests would be receiving the warframe part blueprints.  Tied into that, it has never really made sense to me, lore-wise, that enemy bosses would have warframe blueprints for us to farm.  With every new warframe, it seems a new resource is added; instead, could perhaps the bosses each drop a special resource that the aforementioned quest-obtained blueprints would require?  Such a resource could then be spread among several different warframes, and players could farm for that one specific resource (as opposed to battling RNG for that ONE blueprint out of the three).  This could also spread the farm out over different bosses to break up some of the monotony of farming: for example, resource A on Venus for Rhino’s neuroptics and Mag’s chassis, resource B on Mercury for Rhino’s chassis and Ember’s systems, etc.

Would it be possible to set a primary focus per loadout?  There are some warframe/weapon combos that would definitely benefit from different primary focus schools, but, currently, we have to set these in two different spots in our orbiter.

Will doing specific missions ever have an in-game impact?  For instance, lore-wise, we go on spy and capture missions to get specific enemy data – will that ever lead to a specific mission line, such as we found out that a specific hostage needs to be rescued, etc?  Or exterminate missions might cause a backlash, and a colony somewhere will be targeted and we need to go take out the invasion fleet/army/etc.  Such a mini-quest system could even have specific rewards tied to it (maybe only triggering on X number of times doing high level Grineer missions will trigger mini-quest line Y for reward set Z).

Would it be possible to adjust the void rift missions?  During the previous void missions, it just depended on one person having the key, but everyone got rewards.  Now, EVERYONE has to have a key.  This has led to a LOT more farming having to be done by everyone, and, while I myself have no problem (and even enjoy) the endless farming, most of my friends do get somewhat tired of it and get burnt out on the game.  Even if you didn’t go back to the full-on sharing, would it be possible to perhaps pay traces up front to not use a relic but still receive one of the unlocked rewards?

Related to that, for endless void rift missions, would it be possible to be able to queue our relics ahead of time?  The current time is really too short to make a good decision a lot of the time (for instance, wanting to save a vaulted relic for when farming with friends only).  Being given the ability to set the order up front (or just a pool of acceptable relics to limit our choices during the aforementioned short decision time) would help tremendously.

Would it be possible to make an in-game looking-for-group system?  For example, say you want to join up with a random group to go Eidolon hunting, but you want to make sure that specific roles are filled, you could queue up PoE for free roam, but mark yourself for Trinity Bless role and mark a specific role for other players you want to be matched to (Chroma, Harrow, whichever)?  Then, when the group is matched up, before actually getting into PoE, the group could hash out between them any last details on equipment and expected duties.  This could even be done with the raids, which could help tremendously with participation for those.  Yes, it’s possible to use chat to do so, or even outside sites or apps, but A) this would be a much more automated, efficient way, and B) we shouldn’t have to go outside the game to try and do so.

This one’s unfortunately a complaint: next time the Stalker’s acolytes come around, can you not do it on a holiday on which, yes, a lot of people will have time off (from school, work, or general daily life stuff), but, on the other hand, a lot of us are traveling during that time, often without access to being able to play?  Some of those mods *cough*maiming strike*cough* are very much in demand, but unfortunately, Christmas holiday meant a lot of people didn’t have the opportunity to farm for them.

I’m somewhat torn on the decision to temporarily remove trials from Warframe.  On the one hand, I do understand the need to give the trials system some much-needed TLC.  On the other, I’ve only just now gotten enough friends into the game to try and do the raids.  When you bring them back, it would be a great time to implement the points above about in-game impact (finishing a trial possibly setting off a mini-quest chain) and an in-game LFG system.

Anyway, thanks for the great game and keep up the awesome work!

-A happy Tenno who only gives his Warframe criticism out of love

Archived