Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your top 5 list of great frames for the Plains?

nokinoks

4 hours ago, nokinoks said:

Really comprehensive, thanks! I want to ask tho, Mind Sprint increases the speed of void dash and to be honest it sounds useless to me since void dash is already quick but now I'm wondering why it seems more useful than its description? What exactly does it do m8?

Thank you & as for mind sprint, apart what you said, it also assist covering up longer distances in short amount of time & If I'm surrounded by too many enemies, I can ragdoll enemies with amount of force applied with void dash instantly to get out of predicament situations & re-gather myself at the same time. 

In terms of accurate definition which is not mentioned in the game, I'll mention it below:-

• Increase operator speed while dashing, improving distance travelled. Animation speed remains unaffected.
  • Increase amount of force applied to targets hit on Dash, easily throwing enemies a hundred meters away when fully levelled.

Hope this helps. Someday, I'll be showing my gameplay on my YouTube channel later on when I get free time to upload it. 

It suits my playstyle very well as I've adapted to it by now. I don't need the assistance of Archwing at all as I've already maxed Void Siphon & Void Flow which gives a fundamental boost to recover faster in terms of seconds. If you understand what I mean here. :cool:

Like they say, It's not the tech, it's what you do with it.  I learnt it the hard way during my odyssey & still learning as usual as it never ends.:thumbup:

However, every player has their own playstyle with what they feel comfortable & I'm not here to judge them either. 

I'm just simply sharing my own personal experience as a Warframe player. :satisfied:

giphy.gif

Edited by IIWingSaberII

2 hours ago, nokinoks said:

"fishvara" for me, her lines are awesome for fishing. Any other reason why she's particularly awesome in PoE?

She just plays really nice on the plains and her kit has some other uses than fishing tho that is a nice perk. 

For example you can stealth arrow the drone and you can Prowl the Vombulasts for a slightly better (still depressingly low) chance for a core. Most of the time when I'm on the plains I really don't feel like being bothered by the Grineer and the prowl/stealth are great for that but she can still dish out the hurt when she needs to. It's kinda like playing as the Predator if the Predator was slightly more interested in collecting mineral samples than killing. 

All that said if push comes to shove I can still solo top tier bounties with her, prolly doesn't help that she is sporting a Opticor and a Zenistar. She is also the only frame I use my Kavat on when I drag her out of storage..... and she is just mean :P 

2 hours ago, IIWingSaberII said:

Thank you & as for mind sprint, apart what you said, it also assist covering up longer distances in short amount of time & If I'm surrounded by too many enemies, I can ragdoll enemies with amount of force applied with void dash instantly to get out of predicament situations & re-gather myself at the same time. 

In terms of accurate definition which is not mentioned in the game, I'll mention it below:-

• Increase operator speed while dashing, improving distance travelled. Animation speed remains unaffected.
  • Increase amount of force applied to targets hit on Dash, easily throwing enemies a hundred meters away when fully levelled.

Hope this helps. Someday, I'll be showing my gameplay on my YouTube channel later on when I get free time to upload it. 

It suits my playstyle very well as I've adapted to it by now. I don't need the assistance Archwing at all as I've already maxed Void Siphon & Void Flow which gives a fundamental boost to recover faster in terms of seconds. If you understand what I mean here. :cool:

Like they say, It's not the tech, it's what you do with it.  I learnt it the hard way during my odyssey & still learning as usual as it never ends.:thumbup:

However, every player has their own playstyle with what they feel comfortable & I'm not here to judge them either. 

I'm just simply sharing my own personal experience as a Warframe player. :satisfied:

giphy.gif

I rarely see operator stuff to be honest outside of the usual zenurik bubble or naramon affinity bonus, so your video will be more than welcome!

The internet needs my opinion.

5. Chroma - was once essential to the teralyst fight.  Chroma is good for bounties and still viable for teralyst hunting- the vex armor dps buff allows you to pop dropships consistantly.

4. Zephyr - with the speed buff to the 3 ability, zephyr offers good mobility and with the new changes, zephyr is a real beast for most activities on the plains of eidolon - also great for the teralyst fights, possibly part of the new meta.

3. Oberon: protect your team from the magnetic procs of the teralyst fight or just keep all of your allies alive with renew, or buff your allies damage with the smite augment.  Oberon does it all.

2. Volt - great for bounties or teralyst fight or free roaming.  The passive damage adds to fishing spears making volt awesome all over the plains.

1. Nova -  My nova is built for range over all else, then efficiency, and i can cross the map in 2 bullet jumps.  The only issue is this is not a great setup for bounties.  A quick swith to a duration and power build makes your nova nearly the best for bounties as well.  Some people even say its good for teralyst fight too.

But lets be serious the operator is the true plains master amiright?

I cant believe I forgot to mention Mirage in my earlier post. The biggest security to a team you can get. A walking AA platform that quickly takes care of the nasty gunships when they appear aswell as insta-gibbing the dropships. Others can do it too, but she needs very minimal gearing to do it.

Edited by SneakyErvin

Not in any specific order and not all my favorite frames but those I like to see or use in the plains.

Nova, Mesa, Chroma, Volt, and Rhino with an honerable mention for Zephyr and Titania as I haven't tried the latter and haven't play tested the formers changes.

Nova: excellent area cc which helps the fact the plains spawn enemies all around and having a slow helps tremendously. Also portals...yup

Mesa: her 4 cleans up all those enemies I'm too blind to see blended into the hills, and great DR

Chroma: excellent tank, I find fun and can't wait to try his changes. More solo plains for me atm

Volt: I like to go fast, also more damage and shields are a cool mechanic

Rhino: powerful tank that gets great use out of his tank build or massive aoe cc builds. Always a great performer and plains is no exception

7 hours ago, K2k4 said:

The internet needs my opinion.

5. Chroma - was once essential to the teralyst fight.  Chroma is good for bounties and still viable for teralyst hunting- the vex armor dps buff allows you to pop dropships consistantly.

4. Zephyr - with the speed buff to the 3 ability, zephyr offers good mobility and with the new changes, zephyr is a real beast for most activities on the plains of eidolon - also great for the teralyst fights, possibly part of the new meta.

3. Oberon: protect your team from the magnetic procs of the teralyst fight or just keep all of your allies alive with renew, or buff your allies damage with the smite augment.  Oberon does it all.

2. Volt - great for bounties or teralyst fight or free roaming.  The passive damage adds to fishing spears making volt awesome all over the plains.

1. Nova -  My nova is built for range over all else, then efficiency, and i can cross the map in 2 bullet jumps.  The only issue is this is not a great setup for bounties.  A quick swith to a duration and power build makes your nova nearly the best for bounties as well.  Some people even say its good for teralyst fight too.

But lets be serious the operator is the true plains master amiright?

Operator after a few hundred hours of focus farming if you don't have Equinox xD This made me think of making a more versatile build for Nova since I do duration then strength but is it worth it if I don't have the prime one? The energy pool difference is quite significant.

6 hours ago, Rakawan said:

How does “Ogmas are shadow-viable” grab ya?

This sounds genuinely cool! O.O tbh though I've only seen a couple of these things. But really cool indeed.

2 hours ago, SneakyErvin said:

I cant believe I forgot to mention Mirage in my earlier post. The biggest security to a team you can get. A walking AA platform that quickly takes care of the nasty gunships when they appear aswell as insta-gibbing the dropships. Others can do it too, but she needs very minimal gearing to do it.

This is good info for people are still mid game or are looking for their first prime as her components are quite easy to get.

1 hour ago, (PS4)JustinC5126 said:

Not in any specific order and not all my favorite frames but those I like to see or use in the plains.

Nova, Mesa, Chroma, Volt, and Rhino with an honerable mention for Zephyr and Titania as I haven't tried the latter and haven't play tested the formers changes.

Nova: excellent area cc which helps the fact the plains spawn enemies all around and having a slow helps tremendously. Also portals...yup

Mesa: her 4 cleans up all those enemies I'm too blind to see blended into the hills, and great DR

Chroma: excellent tank, I find fun and can't wait to try his changes. More solo plains for me atm

Volt: I like to go fast, also more damage and shields are a cool mechanic

Rhino: powerful tank that gets great use out of his tank build or massive aoe cc builds. Always a great performer and plains is no exception

Have you tried Chroma with Guardian Derision? 

21 hours ago, Tandem28 said:

No mention of Nezha? Terrific frame for the plains imo. Build for speed and you’re zipping from objective to objective.

I was surprised as well by this. He's another speedy frame, and lighting up the Plains at night looks fantastic. It can get a little demanding hardware wise, so I try not to go overboard with it on account of my teammates.

1 hour ago, nokinoks said:

This sounds genuinely cool! O.O tbh though I've only seen a couple of these things. But really cool indeed.

This is good info for people are still mid game or are looking for their first prime as her components are quite easy to get.

Have you tried Chroma with Guardian Derision? 

Yes ive tried with guardian derision. It's not that I think he's purely solo, just how I prefer to play Chroma atm before I have access to his changed state.