Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards Are A Straight Up Waste of Time

(PSN)thefallenloser

Sortie Rewards are a joke.

I have no idea who came up with some of the rewards, but they're simply not worth your time (I'm looking at you 4000 Endo and Ayatan). For three high level missions, to be rewarded with a piece of fancy metal equal in value to a 5 minute run with Maroo, is frankly insulting. I'm not trying to sound salty, and I don't want ridiculous rewards, just something actually worth our time.

Suggested Rewards and Percentages:

• 10 Platinum - 15%
  • Forma - 10%
  • Exilus Adapter - 10%
  • Orokin Catalyst (the actual thing) - 10%
  • Orokin Reactor (the actual thing) - 10%
  • 7-Day Booster - 9%
  • 10,000 Endo - 9%
  • 6,000 Kuva - 9%
  • Riven Mod (each riven type should have an equal drop rate, zaws should be mixed in with melee) - 17%
  • Legendary Core - 1%

These are actually fairly reasonable, don't you say?

Edited by (PS4)ArtPrince17
Changed 20 Platinum to 10 Platinum, Reason Suggested Below

Uhh, 50 plat as the highest reward seems a bit much. I feel like they'd be losing out on a good deal of profit there. If you really wanted plat somewhere in on that list, I feel like lower the chance, maybe nestle it somewhere in between the Kuva and the Rivens, and change all the other rewards accordingly. 

But that's just me ^^

1 minute ago, Aquadoodle said:

Uhh, 50 plat as the highest reward seems a bit much. I feel like they'd be losing out on a good deal of profit there. If you really wanted plat somewhere in on that list, I feel like lower the chance, maybe nestle it somewhere in between the Kuva and the Rivens, and change all the other rewards accordingly. 

But that's just me ^^

I would personally lower the amount to 25 plat, so players can buy another warframe slot and have a little plat leftover.

Just now, (PS4)Boomstickman98 said:

I would personally lower the amount to 25 plat, so players can buy another warframe slot and have a little plat leftover.

That could work too, I feel like that'd fit as a 15% drop. I think my MAIN PROBLEM with the Sortie rewards is the Anasa sculptures. I've gotten 5 in a row with a single exception, and it doesn't feel good at all, even to sell them. 

I guess the Sortie rewards are aimed at new players. I gave up on sorties, because the prizes are terrible. And I do not believe DE will ever make them worthwhile.

The suggestions here do not fix the problem for me. I only need four of the drops (boosters, catalysts, kuva, legendary core). But the chances of something useful are too low. I just wish they would rotate new weapons or something into sorties each month. Something people don’t have, so there is actually a reason to play them. Think about it, a new weapon enters the Sortie drops, a month later the BP is made available through clan research or something.

Just my point of view, but I think the only thing that could make Sorties a bit more rewarding would be to have Sortie rewards roll at the end of every mission in that Sortie, with higher chances for the "rarer" side of the table as you go.

Kinda like how bounties work now.

Edited by AEP8FlyBoy

2 minutes ago, AEP8FlyBoy said:

Just my point of view, but I think the only thing that could make Sorties a bit more rewarding would be to have Sortie rewards roll at the end of every mission in that Sortie, with higher chances for the "rarer" side of the table as you go.

Kinda like how bounties work now.

can't wait to get 3 anasa instead of 1

I think the rewards are fine.  The missions are easy enough.  And the rewards are probably rewarding to a newer player who is just getting to the point where they are challenging instead of impossible.

I think they should add a second sortie:

• 3 Missions (with modifiers)
  • Starting level  enemy 100 for first mission, then 120 then 150
  • You are not permitted to change frames, weapons, pets,  OR TEAMMATES between the three.  Want to change it up? Start again.
  • Better rewards than current Sortie. 

3 hours ago, (PS4)ArtPrince17 said:

Sortie Rewards are a joke.

I have no idea who came up with some of the rewards, but they're simply not worth your time (I'm looking at you 4000 Endo and Ayatan). For three high level missions, to be rewarded with a piece of fancy metal equal in value to a 5 minute run with Maroo, is frankly insulting. I'm not trying to sound salty, and I don't want ridiculous rewards, just something actually worth our time.

Suggested Rewards and Percentages:

• 20 Platinum - 15%
  • Forma - 10%
  • Exilus Adapter - 10%
  • Orokin Catalyst (the actual thing) - 10%
  • Orokin Reactor (the actual thing) - 10%
  • 7-Day Booster - 9%
  • 10,000 Endo - 9%
  • 6,000 Kuva - 9%
  • Riven Mod (each riven type should have an equal drop rate, zaws should be mixed in with melee) - 17%
  • Legendary Core - 1%

These are actually fairly reasonable, don't you say?

I made a lot of plat from the riven rewards , definitely not a waste of time for me .