Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks For Watching Prime Time #196!

[DE]Megan

Some textures in that camp at 22:00 mark has rendering problems and caused massive frame rate drop until 5-6fps.

In fact for many PCs, if we play other starchart nodes first before going to PoE, we will highly experienced this... and also if the Cetus instance is highly populated, it will caused PoE to have those rendering problems causing fps drop n crashes.This has become more severe after the introduction of the 2 new eidolons.

It feels like the game is hoarding PC resources or ram memory(which doesn't necessary show in the counter on the lower left of the screen if enabled) from a highly populated Cetus / previously played starchart nodes, and accumulated them, bring them all to PoE and caused an overload.

It was my first time watching Prime Time. The two of you have a nice camaraderie, but I have to say I didn't enjoy it much and probably won't be watching again. I guess I expected a bit more interaction with us viewers rather than just being shown gameplay and fan art - you had someone monitoring chat who could have facilitated a little bit of Q+A perhaps? Seeing as you've done quite a few of these streams, perhaps I missed the purpose of it.

14 hours ago, 0utlier said:

It was my first time watching Prime Time. The two of you have a nice camaraderie, but I have to say I didn't enjoy it much and probably won't be watching again. I guess I expected a bit more interaction with us viewers rather than just being shown gameplay and fan art - you had someone monitoring chat who could have facilitated a little bit of Q+A perhaps? Seeing as you've done quite a few of these streams, perhaps I missed the purpose of it.

Dev streams that occur bi-weekly on fridays are better for Q&A (They open threads each Wednesday before the stream to get questions from the community to put to developers).

Prime Time is a more casual stream where Rebecca and Megan (and sometimes other guests) play the game, look at people's amazing fan art and hang out with the community.

Archived