Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

[DE]Megan

Yes, the Arcane UI makes it very easy to create two level 1 or 2 Arcanes of the same type and evidently you are not supposed to be able to Distill them.  This is a bad idea if it is true, a very, very bad idea.  It is not like endo in mods, not at all.  These take forever on some to collect a set of ten for some of them.  If it has to stay this way add some rules or at least a dire warning when starting to rank the second set if one is not maxed.  Better to allow them to be distilled, can't begin to see the issue with that.

1 hour ago, iceyShardZ said:

they fixed the beam weapons

No, they broke it again with this hotfix.  

Can't hit enemies in Nidus larva anymore with my Amprex. I could after the patch, but now they broke it again...

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

The Boltor Bravura Skin now has its own custom reload animation!

Please keep in mind that due to technical limitations and differences between firing/reloading animations on other Weapons, the Boltor Bravura Skin can only be equipped on the Boltor. While previous Skins have typically worked on multiple Weapons, we think it is better to optimize this Skin specifically for the Boltor.

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but if this "difference between reloading animations" could apparently be undone within a couple hours, might the same perhaps happen for the firing animation so that the skin can be used on more weapons than just the Boltor, at least within the assault rifle family?

28 minutes ago, spiritbx said:

No, they broke it again with this hotfix.  

Can't hit enemies in Nidus larva anymore with my Amprex. I could after the patch, but now they broke it again...

Looks like amprex is still suffering a major problem that the chain targets do not take ramp up damage. Seems like a bug to me.

These new arcane changes don't make any sense, sorry. Why do legacy Arcane Helmets take up a slot?? Their bonus is nothing compared to a rank 4 arcane...

Also no more distilling arcanes?? I don't think you need me to tell you at this point that this is a terrible idea, not only for convenience but for the economy.

Hey DE,

Love the way Arcanes are handled now. Now I can match my syandana style with the warframe without having to worry about the arcanes; because as we all know, fashion frame is the only true end game.

I was wondering though, if we could get a similar slot for focus schools? It would make switching loadouts between power based frames and weapon based frames a lot easier and quicker. Not to mention we could do it from the navigation screen.

Thanks,
~Me

54 minutes ago, CapnToaster said:

These new arcane changes don't make any sense, sorry. Why do legacy Arcane Helmets take up a slot?? Their bonus is nothing compared to a rank 4 arcane...

Also no more distilling arcanes?? I don't think you need me to tell you at this point that this is a terrible idea, not only for convenience but for the economy.

The game isn't balanced for arcane helmets (legacy). They're only left in the game as a courtesy to the players who earned them before. You can always wear whatever helmet you'd like for appearances.

As for why they take up a slot, they always did before. You could install arcanes before on your syandana and helmet. And if you wore the helmet, you could only have one other one. That's why you get two slots, and the helmet takes one.

As for distillers, be patient. That seems like something they'll bring back. But even if they don't, you can get so many arcanes now. It use to be you could only get a max of 3 arcanes a day, one each from each of the three trials. DE has given you more than an inch, don't be upset that they didn't give you a mile.

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Operators (if Transference has been used at least once) now receive Affinity for each Synovia of the Teralyst/Gantulyst/Hydrolyst destroyed. Our intentions here are to help with leveling up Operator Amps.

Can we also get cetus standing for each eidolon kill/cap? I'm Mr 25 and you guys originally said that cetus was a thank you gift to the vets, and sure I enjoyed it alot near the beginning, but now days I find it extremely boring and I really don't enjoy the bounties at all... They're way toi repetitive so there's no good way for me to get standing

Improved controller support when scrolling through the Bounty rewards

THIS is the controller UI fix you focused on??????? Have you not tried your new mod selection UI(seriously broken, like real bad)? Have you not tried to submit cores for the Quills? Have you never done Captura with a controller? Decorating the orbiter? All of the things, and you fixed the ability to scroll down the useless bounty reward screen... We can't even get mouse control ffs, no moving chat around, no clicking on text field/numerical entry spots, no clicking names or linked items in chat(RIP that trade spam you missed by half a second). 

Hello,,,the problem we have now and i know that a lot of ppl pointed out we need a way to distil the arcanes because lets face it we all make mistakes so did i and now im stuck with 6 arcanes in one arcane and 2 in another and a single arcane and guess we cant distil them...why??

Also no one talks about the diseapiring act in the arsenal were you re frame just disapears??? and no one talks about the hunt of eidelons its very bugged i had enoufgh lure s to cap a eidelon and bonty failed what the hell  happens some times its just like this this....some other times because of this bug you leave plains, reform the group again even changing host and go back in kill the first eidelon  and then go to shrine and guess what .....nothing happens it doesnt  let you put the shard into the shrine so theres goes you re eidelon hunt night bye bye..pls fix this things..its so not fun like this..

il y a une heure, Nuvaftw a dit :
  • ack & brunt with sword and shield danaus skin's melee weapon doesn't shrink when holstered as it's supposed to.

qoCn41J.png

• perla pistol skin is currently bugged with pandero, arca sisco, and stubba.

DTbqvk7.jpg

hdxTiNz.jpg

rTudeM3.jpg

The ack&brunt glitch is perfect, no need to fix it, it looks like a elbow blade which is amazing.

16 minutes ago, JIMMY-ZEPP said:

for the love of LOTUS!
add Plague keewar and Plague Kripath in the hok´s store! i need, all need this weapons! THX!

they were event limited items and they will either return with another event or REALLY later on. Most event weapons are kept exclusive for a couple of months/years before they are re-released. lato vandal for example hasn't been re-released yet and it's been what?... 4 years.... yeah you gona have to pay for missing the event bud. Sorry that's how it works.

Archived