Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Shrine of the Eidolon: Hotfix 22.14.1

[DE]Megan

10 hours ago, BeeWhyOhBee said:

hi !! can you check on some other stuff? the tridolons still (occasionally) teleporting even with lures attached to them :( 

yes this needs to be fixed as well as the shrine bug when it won't let you turn in the radiant shards to summon the gantulys etc cus it simply doesn't work

15 minutes ago, Paopoonjin said:

Can u PLEASE fix the arcane upgrade thing, it's hard to explain but I'll try. So when upgrade the arcane u need a duplicates of arcanes, when upgrade an arcane the slots will be filled, and it will be seperate from the rest of that type of arcane, BUT IF u accidentally upgrade the other one, u can't seperate it and will result in needing u to go and build new arcanes. Pls fix this (I tried my best to explain)

Yes - This is a confirmed issue - I sent in a ticket about it also. Hopefully there will be a fix soon.

16 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Polished up some Narta shoulder animations.

Speaking of shoulders, can we get Oberon's shoulder attachments added to Oberon Prime's attachment list like they are supposed to be, so the various skins that need those can look decent?

9 hours ago, Cosmic_Elf said:

is it just me, the excavation indicator has changed... not giving the number of cryotic which squads use to give out as a reference on how long they will run a mission such as 2K or 4K or 1K

If you look at Hotfix 22.14.0 notes they mentioned that they changed this because people can't divide numbers by 100 :facepalm:

48 minutes ago, killer123673 said:

i want to see an 8 player survival with lvl 100+ starting level because my raids are gone!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, that would be kind of wicked... I'm curious, what would the rewards look like for something like that?

Nice fixes i love when are good fixes, but there's one that i hate, don't know if its a bug or not, but with any pistols with the Deluxe Ember and Deluxe Mesa pistol skins, don't have the "heat" when you shoot, its a little detail that i don't really like as a fashonframe, hope you'll fix it if it wasn't intentional ^^

Killing enemies that have been petrified by Path of Statues is no longer dropping rubble. I could not find anything about this in the update notes so I'm assuming its a glitch. Please fix this as soon as you can because it's rather frustrating.

Since this update, warframe has frozen 4 times in various locations: one was exiting Arsenal, one was after completing a mission, once was aborting a mission, and once was simply idling in the orbiter.

Each time, after I killed the Evolution Engine process in task manager, my computer locked up and would receive no input and required a restart.

This has not happened before the update, and has happened 4 times since then. 

arcane agility buffs parkour movement speed that is totally usseless,why not sprint speed? arcane tempo is also usselless on my plasmor crit build ,does not activate very often ,im not sure how it works on other shootguns but 10%chance on a critical hit is low

29 minutes ago, Crewman82 said:

arcane agility buffs parkour movement speed that is totally usseless,why not sprint speed? arcane tempo is also usselless on my plasmor crit build ,does not activate very often ,im not sure how it works on other shootguns but 10%chance on a critical hit is low

You say that, but then why are you using it with your plasmor lol. It's meant for high rate of fire weapons. It not working on the plasmor is probably intended, though to fix it they could buff the duration somewhat.

I never write on the forums for bug reporting, but I really need to ask:

WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE LOADING TIMES!!!

Sorry. Not screaming. Simply pissed that in ONE CETUS NIGHT CYCLE I am barely able to fit TWO single teralyst hunt, because I spend half of 50 minutes loading.

Also, it’s the third night time cycle that I try a triple-hunt and every time the godforsaken shrine NEVER WORKS. Please guys I love the game, I love the TEAM, I love everything but please please please fix this. 

1 minute ago, Unicorninja said:

I never write on the forums for bug reporting, but I really need to ask:

WHAT IS UP WITH THOSE LOADING TIMES!!!

Sorry. Not screaming. Simply pissed that in ONE CETUS NIGHT CYCLE I am barely able to fit TWO single teralyst hunt, because I spend half of 50 minutes loading.

Also, it’s the third night time cycle that I try a triple-hunt and every time the godforsaken shrine NEVER WORKS. Please guys I love the game, I love the TEAM, I love everything but please please please fix this. 

This is because your connection to the host is slow. Both issues are caused by the same thing.

Archived